Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos (33561 Views)

Joke / US Biafran Army Officer Letter To Buhari And Osibanjo Of Nigeria / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Chigold101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
he he he grin An army that is hiding in the bush. Anyway I believe when the gallant Nigeria soldiers have finished smoking boko-are-rams boys from sambisa forest, I believe their next target will be you guys.
Do you want them to train in the open?

I wonder when the soldiers will finish smoking biko harams out of simbisa forest.

Pray Biafrans never carry out their threat... Because if up till now Nigerian Government can't stop Radio Biafra from broadcasting in FM I'm this country I doubt if they can stop them when they carry arms

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by PentiumPro(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na inside that bush dem go die. undecided cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by OfoIgbo: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
IgboGoat:
Can an animal from the ZOO produce Awo's quotes?
Let me hear what that coward rat-poisoned fool has to say.

AWOS MEMORABLE QUOTES
1. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression
2. My chick HIV abi na HID, wey my rat poison?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Holy crap. WTF? Are you for real? Picture of the day. This should make front page pls..LWKMD
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chigold101:
Do you want them to train in the open?

I wonder when the soldiers will finish smoking biko harams out of simbisa forest.

Pray Biafrans never carry out their threat... Because if up till now Nigerian Government can't stop Radio Biafra from broadcasting in FM I'm this country I doubt if they can stop them when they carry arms

Let them carry it out. ROFLMAO! Abi no be dis junior Eaglet trainee kid play-play soldiers wey dey inside bush, wey we dey see so? wink shocked grin grin
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Ultimate300(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
pls i have a question, where did ojukwu ran away to? when he see pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Majlaw(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Seriouly Nigeria Army is busy too, recruiting Hausa fulani. We are gallantly waiting for u. I REP PEACE AND I WILL DEFEND NIGERIA UNITY.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by emmalexabl(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am just being inquisitive.....

Why are YORUBAs convulsing and foaming for their mouth just because a biafran opened a thread on BIAFRAN armies on training ground....

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by JayJustus(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
lunatic on the loose

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Missy89(f): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
I hope they are building an airforce too?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ican2020: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Just conduct a referendum on this and let the answer determine the way forward.
Who is afraid of people going to different direction

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by iliyande(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
All this na just because Jonathan no win election oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by sunkoye: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na wah for these kids ooo. Too much of Television.

what is presently happening in borno is child's play of monster called war.

Thezoomustfall
Imagine seeing your family getting slaughtered right in front of you with blunt knife or cutlass….
Imagine seeing your family dying of hunger right in front of you….
Imagine your immediate family scampering to eat body of another member when they passed on….
Imagine you discussing with your wife how to eat one your children…
Imagine see you best friend tortured to death or your immediate cousin burnt alive….

If you don’t know….in war every action is fair. lipsrsealed

One year into the war, i can risk my neck dat you will curse the very day your mentor conceive the thought of starting biafra or firing the first gun shot to actualize your childish and evil dream.

instead of you thinking of how to make your region develop econonically your are here sounding Pathetically naive

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by begwong: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Your leader kanu is busy Smooching ladies on the streets of London you are here suffering on a mission considered dead on arrival. Biko go hug transformer and this time you will be shocked to death because NEPA light dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
he he he grin An army that is hiding in the bush. Anyway I believe when the gallant Nigeria soldiers have finished smoking boko-are-rams boys from sambisa forest, I believe their next target will be you guys.
https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/879697_1078554018836360_433626252_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTg5MH0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=258&oh=0de810677702571dbccdd8ec84f4d77a&oe=55D3F86D if the video here is what you mean by gallant, then welcome to the zoo. nigerian soldiers are rapists and thieves. check my thread title soldiers rampage benue find out why. hey dude, the biafran soldiers will finish the zoo in 3 days.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 19, 2015
begwong:
Your leader kanu is busy Smooching ladies on the streets of London you are here suffering on a mission considered dead on arrival. Biko go hug transformer and this time you will be shocked to death because NEPA light dey.
yea he can do what he wants. your buhri is doing nothing except grnting ISIS leader visa. thats change right? well the most popular radio in the world RADIO BIAFRA has caused US to start investigating the dullard of daura. relax, the show is just about to begin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 19, 2015
sunkoye:
Na wah for these kids ooo. Too much of Television.

what is presently happening in borno is child's play of monster called war.

Thezoomustfall
Imagine seeing your family getting slaughtered right in front of you with blunt knife or cutlass….
Imagine seeing your family dying of hunger right in front of you….
Imagine your immediate family scampering to eat body of another member when they passed on….
Imagine you discussing with your wife how to eat one your children…
Imagine see you best friend tortured to death or your immediate cousin burnt alive….

If you don’t know….in war every action is fair. lipsrsealed

One year into the war, i can risk my neck dat you will curse the very day your mentor conceive the thought of starting biafra or firing the first gun shot to actualize your childish and evil dream.

instead of you thinking of how to make your region develop econonically your are here sounding Pathetically naive
just shut up nigga. we are willing to die 100000000000000000000000000 to get biafra, so worry not abouyt our lives. the question should be, are you monkeys and baboons of the zoo ready to die? is the Papa of Monkeys and Baboons PMB ready to sacrifice his life to keep the zoo in one piece? talking about economy, we started with 20 pounds and see where we are today, how much more when we have 20000 after we finish you guys? so again, worry for your zoo economics ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, is it not ur mates that are in d war fronts battling with boko haram, u guys are here in d bush doin tai chi... Foolish people.. D same way gowon flushed ur fore fathers will still b d same way buhari will trample upon ur skulls...
lets watch and see. we are in over 88 countries of the world. 2016 is our year. buhari has till 31 12 2015 to let us go in PEACE, we already told him that. you guys dont understand it do you? ask your self, why are we the only african radio to have become number one in the world?guy dont underestimate us........... watch and get ready to run for your life, let NBC scenario teach you a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

You got to be kidding, see the real Biafran army in hard training today, LOL! stop deceiving yourselves

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You got to be kidding, see the real Biafran army in hard training today, LOL! stop deceiving yourselves

Veterans that came out on Biafra remembrance day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by eveah: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by eveah: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Here's how this whole wahala started,[url]http://lolo.com.ng/index.php/2015/07/23/nigerian-civil-war/
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Txonyi:
lets watch and see. we are in over 88 countries of the world. 2016 is our year. buhari has till 31 12 2015 to let us go in PEACE, we already told him that. you guys dont understand it do you? ask your self, why are we the only african radio to have become number one in the world?guy dont underestimate us........... watch and get ready to run for your life, let NBC scenario teach you a lesson.
peace.. Not war... Hav u tried to assk urselv abt d number of little children dat died in d biafran war? Dnt u hav little ones?
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Horllamideh(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Ultimate300:
pls i have a question, where did ojukwu ran away to? when he see pepper.
**raises hand** uncle me....i know it, cote d'ivore dressed like a woman

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Monkeys! This pics is frm NDA
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by DrLee(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2015
una no serious at all o... army indeed

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by fr3do(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
peace.. Not war... Hav u tried to assk urselv abt d number of little children dat died in d biafran war? Dnt u hav little ones?

How many children died in Scotland because of their referendum? None!
You better start pushing for a referendum or regionalism or there will still be another war, and Nigeria will eventually break up.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

NA WA! SEE AS U HANG YOUR STUPIDITY FOR WORLD STAGE(NAIRALAND) MUST BIAFRA MEAN WAR? WHAT HAPPENED TO REFERENDUM? AS IN CATALUNYA AND SCOTLAND AND OTHER COUNTRIES? YOU BE REAL MUMU. SO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT WAR WITH NIGERIA WILL DO YOU GOOD? NA THE SAME UNA JOIN SPOIL NIGERIA WITH ILLICIT BUSINESSES, YOU DEY FIND WHERE YOU GO RUN GO (BIAFRA) GO SPOIL AGAIN. WE NO GET ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOU MUST SALVAGE NIGERIA IDIAAAAAT!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by chrisblack: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
hello are u sure of what u are saying.what is the prove that this guys are biafran wannabe forming stupid soldiers.looking at the pic there are no insignia or tags .they look more like nda students in training. Why u may ask. Look at variant of weapon they are carring.this is mainly use by the airforce ,navy and nda. The most probable weaopon your so called army would have used would have been the AK47.why? Becuse it is eaily affordable and can be smugled.even the militants in the niger delta make use of it.so stop bring out photoshopped pic of normaly training and claiming it to be your army in the bush

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by chrisblack: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Normality:

Veterans that came out on Biafra remembrance day.
anybody can build or make oguniwe or whatever you cal it as long as u have the materials. Making a bomb by stuffing gunpower dynamite and sharpnels in a canister is not a technological acheivement. Many olodos are making ieds. What i beleive you guys should work towards is a better nigeria based on equality for all.you guys go about showing one pic of this army that weapon.u are only getting other parts unsympathetic to ur cause.others demand for peaceful means but u have been advocating war.let me tell u d odds are highly stacked against u.are u ready to start this.it will be fought on ur soil.the devastation will be great.mind you it is going to be both conventional & unconventional.cameroun is there ready to grab more land.i expct a trade off.sea blockade. Air power belong to d govt. Are u ready to kill and muder ur own people.the odd is just to much trying the military option. So please think
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by kasheemawo(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2015
This is an opportunity for yiiboos to strike because our Nigerian Army are busy battling with boko boys so as to see who will survive
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ayokellany: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2015
fr3do:

How many children died in Scotland because of their referendum? None!
You better start pushing for a referendum or regionalism or there will still be another war, and Nigeria will eventually break up.

Igbo man with cunie cunie brain so after Aguiyi Ironsi truncated the regional govt to unitary to sooth you people we should revert back to it to sooth you once again because Jonathan lost the election ? For God sake what exactly is wrong with the brain of some of you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.