Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos (33837 Views)

Joke / US Biafran Army Officer Letter To Buhari And Osibanjo Of Nigeria / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You got to be kidding, see the real Biafran army in hard training today, LOL! stop deceiving yourselves

Go to Oji River when you get to the East, and see the fate that befell the last set of Biafran veterans in the civil war. A word is enough for the wise. sad
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by osazee12(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
This na NDA cadets. Look at the butt of the rifles you will see they are all painted in NDA colours.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
chrisblack:
anybody can build or make oguniwe or whatever you cal it as long as u have the materials. Making a bomb by stuffing gunpower dynamite and sharpnels in a canister is not a technological acheivement. Many olodos are making ieds. What i beleive you guys should work towards is a better nigeria based on equality for all.you guys go about showing one pic of this army that weapon.u are only getting other parts unsympathetic to ur cause.others demand for peaceful means but u have been advocating war.let me tell u d odds are highly stacked against u.are u ready to start this.it will be fought on ur soil.the devastation will be great.mind you it is going to be both conventional & unconventional.cameroun is there ready to grab more land.i expct a trade off.sea blockade. Air power belong to d govt. Are u ready to kill and muder ur own people.the odd is just to much trying the military option. So please think

Whatcha saying nigguh? angry
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, is it not ur mates that are in d war fronts battling with boko haram, u guys are here in d bush doin tai chi... Foolish people.. D same way gowon flushed ur fore fathers will still b d same way buhari will trample upon ur skulls...
Gowon did NOTHING, it was the British that fought the war for Nigeria. And they won't be coming to you peoples aid this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Gowon did NOTHING, it was the British that fought the war for Nigeria. And they won't be coming to you peoples aid this time.
lol. Thr should be peace.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by sdindan: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Dude please where are the training I want to join ooh.
With my Awka Made Gun grin
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by chukkiephil(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
This should be moved to jokes/comedy section grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Normality:

Veterans that came out on Biafra remembrance day.
Are these the so called biafrans? Ugly old men? Lol I laff.. Even the boys scout in my secondary school stands a chance against these pervs! Me sef fit take on 5of them!

BTW - I came across one name online BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE who is he pls?
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by fr3do(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2015
ayokellany:

Igbo man with cunie cunie brain so after Aguiyi Ironsi truncated the regional govt to unitary to sooth you people we should revert back to it to sooth you once again because Jonathan lost the election ? For God sake what exactly is wrong with the brain of some of you ?

Stop mentioning Ironsi or Nzeogwu, as if they held a townhall meeting with all Igbos before making their decisions.

So you feel that regionalism will not also sooth your people, why?
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by sigain: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
laughing seriously............... you this people WAKE-UP!1
ekenedegreat:
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
sigain:
laughing seriously............... you this people WAKE-UP!1
No!! you're the one that is to wakeup!
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by erikcantona: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
The housas hate igbos and yorubas. Hate igbos ! Igbos hate them both too!! No love in this country only killing ! Killing! And I still see some people shouting oine nigeria!!because they are afraid to stay alone!! IGBOs want to go with we there cousines from SS !if we get biafra if it dosent suit. Us we equally move away!! Although am a member of volunteer army I ill upload our training pics this weekend after training!! We all are ready to die again! Pls yourba stop thinking for us pls we don want nigeria again! Is it by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
erikcantona:
The housas hate igbos and yorubas. Hate igbos ! Igbos hate them both too!! No love in this country only killing ! Killing! And I still see some people shouting oine nigeria!!because they are afraid to stay alone!! IGBOs want to go with we there cousines from SS !if we get biafra if it dosent suit. Us we equally move away!! Although am a member of volunteer army I ill upload our training pics this weekend after training!! We all are ready to die again! Pls yourba stop thinking for us pls we don want nigeria again! Is it by force?

Guy, how old did you say you were again? shocked shocked Do your parents know you slipped out of school, to play 'Ekene the kid soldier', inside the bush?

The reason am asking, is that you have not seen war or heard the beat of war drums in your life. That is why you are forming Voltron here.

Please, here is a lollipop! Oya, go back to kindergarten! angry
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL
When poverty takes over sense....

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

When poverty takes over sense....

Bro pity the poor escaped animal!
The zoo broke free yesterday! I think your tranquilizer is too harsh! Lol!
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ejirede: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
These so called biafra ants will be wiped out in less than 10 minutes
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Bro pity the poor escaped animal!
The zoo broke free yesterday! I think your tranquilizer is too harsh! Lol!
It saddens me when youth executes social shenanigans... WE ought to know more and better.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

It saddens me when youth executes social shenanigans... WE ought to know more and better.

The igbos in particular.... They find every Avenue to massage their ego!
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
adeniyi3971:

The igbos in particular.... They find every Avenue to massage their ego!
Funny thing is the Igbos are great folks... I am a part of the race indirectly. They are one of the best set of people you can meet in this country. Just some lost bigots trying to make them look monstrous... Ewus
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Funny thing is the Igbos are great folks... I am a part of the race indirectly. They are one of the best set of people you can meet in this country. Just some lost bigots trying to make them look monstrous... Ewus

Few representing the lots? Ooo I get it.. Representing themselves!
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Few representing the lots?
Exactly... I wish most outsiders can visit the Igbo land and see that what the few Idiats portray online is not really What's on ground.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
laudate:

Go to Oji River when you get to the East, and see the fate that befell the last set of Biafran veterans in the civil war. A word is enough for the wise. sad
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You got to be kidding, see the real Biafran army in hard training today, LOL! stop deceiving yourselves
They look malnourished... Smh
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by abdullahI24: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Igbos are always betrayed by leaders they are used and dumped
The same people claims to be literate
undecided undecided
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Only four of you? When have you started stealing cocoyam and cassava with chinese plastic toy gun on eke market day?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Insanity runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by annawhite(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Ojukwu is dead but his Menhood ;Dlives on
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by disumusa: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
He Is Our Demi God Compadium Of 9 Powerful Quotes Of Ojukwu by Ifeduba
1. The history of the world is a chronicle of oppression.
2. Since oppression is maintained by force, it is only possible to remove that oppression by a counterforce.
3. The illegal regime in Lagos under Gowon has accused Biafra of playing politics with her people’s misery. Our answer is simple: “We do not play politics. We are not masochists; rather, we are a people who choose to hunger a little to remain alive instead of feeding fat to become respectable corpses.”
4. We do not ask for pity. We make no apologies for the social phenomenon known as the Biafran revolution; rather, we proclaim with pride the inevitability of our struggle, the indestructability of our people, and the assured finality of our success.
5. Biafra is a child of circumstance…His existence and survival are always a marvel, sometimes bordering on a miracle. His life is a tribute to man, his courage is his endurance, his ingenuity is his humanity.
6. For unity to be meaningful it has to be creative, not the unity of Jonah in the whale but the unity of holy matrimony. The first can only lead to defecation, the second to procreation.
7. If a leader accepts himself as already dead to society, there will be no reason for cowardice in his leadership. One thing that frightens leaders and lead them to a number of excesses is usually fear of death. No leader should fear death. In fact, you should accept the fact that from the moment of leadership you are sacrificed to death. Each subsequent day becomes a bonus for the preparation of one’s memorial.
8. What I have become, in this struggle is the mouthpiece of my people. I go where they push and no more. The day I think otherwise, the day I act otherwise, that day my people, without compromising the struggle, will find another person to express their aspirations.
9. We are humans. We live. We fight, fight because the decision to be free is a decision taken freely and collectively, because to become involved in violent struggle for freedom is the only honor left to an oppressed people threatened with genocide, because in the final analysis the only true bulwark against death is to live. Biafra rejects death…Biafra lives
eyaa, failed dream. Very sad.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by disumusa: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

We are currently recruiting interns for several organizations in Abuja.

-Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.
-Internships run for a period of 6-months and Interns are paid a monthly stipend. They are a strategic way to acquire on-the-job skills and experience, while upgrading existing skills.
-Internships serve as an effective pipeline into top organizations for graduates, as entry-level employees. This sort of access is usually unavailable to graduates with certain levels of experience and below. However, through Internships, such graduates can gain employment as interns and work their way into full time employment.

The following positions and more are available:

-Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants (specialties include but are not limited to RD design and analysis, Programming Skills, System Administration, System Application, Networking, Application Database, Desktop/server operating system, LAN/WAN, Microsoft technology, Cisco Certified Network, MS Office, SAP MM, Advance Excel, MIS, ITIL,Cloud)
- Customer Service Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for, as the Subject of your email i.e. Name(Position).

For more info call 0802471332 or 08024713327

JID Team
funny boundle set of clown,
ibos will never face realities and forget dead dream.
How can gluton survive war.
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin

Here people, another beerfruad army who will dealt with the NA brutally.

* ipob youth voice * the zoo must fall.
Buchukwu, yang and thezoomustfall where una dey?
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Daalu nu! That is why I cannot stop talking sense to the misguided e-warriors that keep recycling their failed propaganda on these threads. cheesy

indigene:
Only four of you? When have you started stealing cocoyam and cassava with chinese plastic toy gun on eke market day?

ROFLMAO!! LWKMD! cheesy shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna / Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP / Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.