Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos (38021 Views)

Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by DICKtator: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by missionmex(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ghen ghen!
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by smoothlips(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Were APC leaders invited? Get ur facts right first...
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by slimgold123(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Politics........
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ain't seen nothing yet!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Splashme: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Such is life.
The fight goes on between Fashola nad his former master Tinubu
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
For the sake of the change which they clamor they should just bury their hatchets.

There can be no progress where there is division.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Oche4short: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
congratulation Mr. Fashola.

I sincerely do not understand why we youths find it so so easy to call our elders names. no matter what, we have no moral justification what so ever to call people names. I pray u get to the shoe of these leaders someday.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by SweetJoystick(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
Lol....This is their destiny...

This Useless Thieving party shall crumble and tumble!!

The destructions and tyranny this broom wielding pathetic party intended on showering on this country shall backfire Millions of folds!!!

miserable lying liars..
Smh frustration at its peak

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Realdeals(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fashola
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by bolexanta: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by DICKtator: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
angels09:
cool introvert... Well he outshone the Master.... A rule of power not to be broken....

Not meant to be broken? Hope this wasn't culled from 48 laws of power because for all the laws, there were exceptions for each.

You cannot be the master forever, other people with their ideologies must always rise up

No post is permanent.

kudos to Fashola

And thanks to Deji Tinubu for introducing him to Tinubu

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by nerodenero: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinubu wasn't in support of BRF's second term bid as Lagos Governor but knew Lagosians had grown to like Fashola and any move to truncate that move, will see Lagos being taken by the opposition.

At a time, Fashola frowned at some moves allegedly taken by Tinubu. The former claimed that such move shows he was corrupt and the latter responded, saying it was the same corruption that brought him to power. Fashola fired back saying that the fact that such brought him to power doesn't mean it should continue. This was widely reported in the dailies.

I know Tinubu is smart and Fashola is also smart too. Fashola's rise politically is a threat to Tinubu and many within APC. His recent romance with PMB further confirms that he is simply unstoppable. The question is can you have two masters in a ship?

That this grudge manifested now is not new as there has been lot of in-fightings between them.

For the sake of APC's survival in Lagos State, I think both should sheath their sword for good.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by utytill(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
"Left alone"
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by temidee14(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
I believe they will settle their rift very soon. its a family affair (PDP quote)

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by asumo12: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Fashola the dirty pig has been abandoned.EFCC over to you grab this big thief and do the needful

Kilomean?
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by gunnykid(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
SEE WETIN DEY MAKE ME VEX FOR THIS POLITICS DEM DUN WIN ELECTION NA FOR DEM TO DEY BETRAY DERE SEF REMAIN
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Billygee2u: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
psucc:
Until Lai Mohammed stops lying, APC shall know no peace.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Website Governor grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by yak(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
president Buhari I know. all others claiming progressives am still doubting

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by emerged01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
this time i'm on fashola's side.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by entparrot(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love the fight among politicians, especially tinubu and fashola, is the best thing that will happen in our democrazy.

They should both expose themselves, so our looted funds will be return.

78million for a website, is obviously outrageous, why waste such a money, yet my roads are bad, he claim is for people to have his phone numbers, he can actually post his phone numbers and his achievement on his Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by 1miccza: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fas hole a eeesss naaa in deep sheeettt!!!!!anticipating the roforofo fight!!!
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by 1miccza: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
entparrot:
I love the fight among politicians, especially tinubu and fashola, is the best thing that will happen in our democrazy.

They should both expose themselves, so our looted funds will be return.

78million for a website, is obviously outrageous, why waste such a money, yet my roads are bad, he claim is for people to have his phone numbers, he can actually post his phone numbers and his achievement on his Facebook page.

I just hope that our probing anti corruption president would see that as corruption. That website must have a sure link with the angels in heaven...

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by tinsel: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
We are hearing from the grapevine that Fashola worked for Saraki during the election senate president.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by landinfo: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
The #LyingLiarz would continue to lie & hide the "BIG" disagreement between master & servant but I know one day one day-----Fashola would be the Boss of Lagos cos everything na turn by turn

Note: If PDP is = Wailing Wailerz then
APC is = Lying Liarz
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
"Surely they shall gather together,[but] not by me: whoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake". grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by nationwide1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Babatindan:
Thought Fashola was a saint not until 'wind blow chicken yansh'
Hmmmm my brother.

I know even Dr Bukola Saraki would have remained a saint ( although only in APC eyes) if not for usurping power to ascend to the forbidden position of the senate president.

Indeed, politics is a game of permanent interest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.