Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (76361 Views)

Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Easy1401(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chai Bro John Thomas a.k.a mr Konji dey commits crime this days ooo even on top of the floor dat Man na prophet of evil and dooom......
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by conquerorsegun(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is that what you do when u re sex starved? Just asking
redgem:

Sex starved? Sis masturbation would have been better in these case ....and I'm not saying masturbation is a good thing
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by PrinceFadipe(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
wonder shall never end
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by GodblessNig247(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=37089005]Pastors eating the flock they were meant to shepherd.
Make thunder sama him ya*sh as he wan climb.[/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by GodblessNig247(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:
Lalasticlala I need pictures or I don't believe grin

u too like bad thing undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by GodblessNig247(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

Sex starved? Sis masturbation would have been better in these case ....and I'm not saying masturbation is a good thing

Then what are u saying?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Ayatullah(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2015
DORIS THE THING WEY DEY PAIN YOU BE SAY YOUR HUSBAND GET PIKIN OUT OF WEDLOCK. WHY YOU NO FOLLOW SERAH EXAMPLE ABI NO BE PERSON BE SERAH? YOU FOR ALLOW YOUR HUSBAND BRING THE WOMAN WEY BORN DAT PIKIN HOME MAKE UNA DEY LIVE TOGETHER. SHIKENA!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by t2luv1: 3:06am On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:
The court should grant that poor woman the divorce as soon as.

The marriage is as good as over and nothing will salvage it.The man is a fake and irresponsible husband.

So you want to dissolve a 12 year old marriage because of mere fu*king trespass? hummmm
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by thamarvelz(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha haha 3 letters Bros

u na PH girl?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by NemzySeries(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided

Olorun lo mo eni ti sin oo. ...

I have been wondering, what is the essence of returning dowry's money after bitter divorce.

Is it a must or just tradition in Naija.
Nice question.....it only signifies dat d man no longer owns d woman & it makes her free to start a new life.....dowry is highly significant in africa especially Nigeria....u cud do 4da research tho
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by promise3048(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Three words: SEX. Very powerful too of destruction!
dis ur dp na to kill person u wan do
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by promise3048(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2015
redgem:

o boy it be like say u follow dis our vaslin club
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by BABYLUVLY(f): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
OH GOD! HELP US IN THIS SINFUL WORLD. SOME MEN OF GOD SHA. MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL. lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Yoruba pastors faking and fornicating since 1666 AD
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by front247: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere, my peopled dt be gullible being a pastor does not mean he is holy or he will make heaven.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Three words: SEX. Very powerful too of destruction!
So you don't repeat this ever again. Sex is a word. It has three letters.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by mimiwhite4real(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
May God av mercy on his soul 4 deceiving pple wit d tittle pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.