Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Your Comments Please. Your Expectations Of A Website That Teaches Making Money: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Comments Please. Your Expectations Of A Website That Teaches Making Money: (606 Views)

How Location Based Marketing Can Help Your Business Grow Beyond Expectations!!! / 13 Year Old Hacker Teaches Adults About Internet Security In A Conference / A Super-computer That Teaches Itself Common Sence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Comments Please. Your Expectations Of A Website That Teaches Making Money: by samo(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2009
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I have been living off the Internet since 2003 and I’ve had a vision for a long time to help people make legit money on the Internet. I am planning to redevelop my membership website that teaches people, especially Nigerians how to make money on the Internet and I need your comments please on:
[list]
[li]What you expect to see [/b]when you get into the site?[/li]
[li]What would you expect[b] to get [/b]from such a website? [/li]
[li]How you think[b] the lectures should be delivered
e.g. videos, Chatting, e-books, webcams [/li]
[li][b]How much [/b]would you be willing to pay for such a website?[/li]
[li]Etc
[/li]
[/list]

Though I have a several ideas, I do not want to dictate the trend of what you may comment on.

The internet business I have been engaged on for the last 5 years and which I intend to lecture on are web development, affiliate marketing, Google Adsense, Information Products, I am also considering incorporating Forex.

Please your comments would in a large part help me to come up with something good that would make people succeed.

Thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Since Friday Am Unable To Brows With My Laptop If I Open My Browsing Software It Keep Saying Connect / I Need A Scrap laptop / Mac Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.