Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

China Restaurants and quest for customers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Restaurants and quest for customers (5732 Views)

Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) / Saraki, Senate Committees And Quest For Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Restaurants and quest for customers by mazeech: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sex sells! That seems to be their slogan.
Read on…

A newly opened restaurant in Shenyang, Liaoning province, China shamelessly welcomed its customers with a crew of bikini-clad waitresses and shirtless bus boys.
It is no secret that sex sells, and this is not the first time we've seen such promiscuity used to promote a business in China angry

The restaurant is located in the Tiexi district of Shenyang and specializes in congee, hot rice porridge that would probably really burn if it were spilled down the front of one's unclothed body.

One customer nearly lost control and wen to touch one of the,,,,,,
lol, abegi, I can’t type everything here… grin

Shocking! Now, read details and see main photos.
Click here - https://www.mazech.com/waitresses_serve_food_half_naked

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by mazeech: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Featured story:

Man hangs himself after receiving a letter he didn't like!

Read on...

Ian Sandywell, a car salesman was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving a letter. He sent text to his son Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage. cry cry cry

Sad! Click to read the 'simple letter' that made him hang himself: https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by ladyF(f): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lmao

Make dem a use bois with 6 packs grin
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by majamajic(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Even if u don't enjoy the food.... At least u can look around undecided undecided

Not good for a date,

2 Likes

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by eddyline(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
see how d lady in the 3rd pic is staring at the waitress.

1 Like

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hehehe! Wetin our eyes no go see finish for this life heh
Well, fine bizness strategy sha. See as men full the place like swarm of bees, smh

Its like the female clients aren't comfortable when the female waiter beckons sef grin , who prays to lose a rich boifriend? cheesy
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Stephansmily(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by nikkiking(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
On my way to china tongue.

I have the address shocked.
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
eddyline:
the husband is trying not to look the wife be like thank God this man did not come alone
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by segsxpendable(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
this restaurant is not meant for married couples sha,,,...
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
nikkiking:
On my way to china tongue.

I have the address shocked.
wait for me make i wear my treakers
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Blackfire(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tiga bu hao... Inwo shien
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by segsxpendable(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
china with their dry body sha....no 6packs no ass no boobs
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Imortal001: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
What is the world turning to?
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Specially selected. More like models. Chinese girls are mostly petite but the ones in the pictures are tall with B-cups.
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by sultaan(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Feed your stomach and eyes
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by mazeech: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
eddyline:

lol, I think say na only me see that thing grin

How much more men! angry

Even their supervisor, see where he fixed his eyes. Take a look at this photo carefully cheesy

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/waitresses_serve_food_half_naked

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by armadeo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
It would work. The human minf is far politedthan you think. Why do strip clubs make money? Both male and female.

Thinking bout starting a male strip club th st caters entirely to women but the Nigerian mentality won't allow the women to enjoy themselves. Too bad.

Anyway God is watching in HD.
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by horlabowale(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
God is watching in 3d, Endtime is here!
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by nochildsplay(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by carinmom(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
End time restaurant undecided
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by switcakes(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by cdaboss: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
pervy chinko ppl
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Capableben(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
c
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao
Make dem a use bois with 6 packs grin

I have a job for you, if you care contact me so you can become gainfully employed.
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by talktomazech: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why does owner of Facebook wear the same T-shirt every day This is what he said:

Join the forum and read - https://www.nairaland.com/2535272/why-does-owner-facebook-wear

Read and watch video from source - https://www.mazech.com/FB

grin cheesy

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by ikbnice(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
nd u think if i visit Shenyang, Liaoning province, China, i wnt step-in in that restuarant to eat. That is the best place to eat bcus u wudnt knw when u begin to observe table manner by eatin slowly. cheesy
Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by mazeech: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
A Chinese father in east China's Shanghai reportedly burst into tears and collapsed on the floor in a jewelry store after hearing that his daughter said YES to a marriage proposal by a Japanese man. He was crying heavily! grin

Question: What's wrong in marrying a Japanese

Read more...
https://www.mazech.com/marry_japanese%3F

Re: China Restaurants and quest for customers by Kazmaz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Somehow I feel all these things are just cooked up stories. I can barely believe it. And if its true sef....wetin konsign me Haaaba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears! See How Woman Killed A Young Man Through Penis Enlargement Injection.pics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages / Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Spotted Wearing (n17.6m) Patel Philippe Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.