Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

New Scamming Technique - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scamming Technique (584 Views)

Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) / Beware Of This New Scamming Technique... Pics / Another Scamming Technique, Dont Fall For It ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scamming Technique by busayo2uk: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
A friend told me about a new GUY (name withheld for now) she just met.

Shortly afterwards, she informed me again that her new friend was about to land a job in Shell as an Auditor and the emolument was mouth watering. At that point He requested that my friend (a widow) should give him the details of her children so that he could add them to his own children as Shell will sponsor all his children abroad if employed - ( a bait )

Not to prolong matter, He requested that my friend should help in prayer to be able to land the Job as the eligible applicants are many. My friend spent so much money on Pastors all in the effort of helping a friend to secure a good Job.

Ultimately, This New friend announced to us to have landed this job among all eligible applicants and he brought documents to show his employment terms and conditions. In this letter of employment, he was told he would be paid about N60m after 3 months (probation period) as his first emoluments.

After 3 months, he announced to us that he was due to collect about N60m as his first package after the probation period. Not up to two days, he rushed down to my friend's place and requested that my should help raise money as those in charge of acct wants "egunje" before they release the N60m. After my friend had raised huge sum of money (about N4m) , he still came back to request that the bank that wants to release the money also want something and that he will pay all debt after collecting the money.

After spending about N4.5m (loan from various people) my friend finally came to me for a help that this man is about to collect a huge money and the final people that will release the money will need something to be able to release the money. Without questioning the claim, i parted with N500k but my suspicion started after he came back and said the Bank Manager also want money.

This issue started in August 2014 and we are in another August 2015, this 419 still claim to us that his emolument is still with the Bank (Bank name withheld) and the teller and other officers that will post the money still require small "Egunje" before they willl release the money but my friend no longer have money to give this man anymore.

I have SHOUTED to my friend that this man is a 419er. I have also warned this man that if he doesn't return my money, i will publish his Real Name with Picture here on Nairaland so that every body can see the face of a Scammer.

This is just a warning to anyone who may likely fall victim of this type of fraud. Pls note and shout out once you notice anyone telling you about fake employment in Mobil, Shell, Chevron or Total.

I will post the real name and pix very soon after lodging complaint with the Police.
Re: New Scamming Technique by debetmx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
No, you need to post the picture of your friend.

Dem jazz am?
Re: New Scamming Technique by MrPeterson(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
You both are greedy simple . Let me help you with his next line of story .

New government has change plans and laying off people , so he cant get the job again .

Which mean you will never get a refund .

If this happened aug 2014 and it took you this long to voice out or report to the police then u must really be a dummy not that he was smart .

Be wise
Re: New Scamming Technique by fathomberry: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
This 'style' is not new!!
Re: New Scamming Technique by bmdmix: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2019
sorry but u n ur friend are not that smart, u have too much money

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers On Rampage In S'west Ondo: Abducts 70 Yrs Old Pastor. / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / Man, 25 Gets 15-years For Raping A 9-year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.