Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) (2063 Views)

New Scamming Method. / Beware Of This New Scamming Method It May Save You Pains / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Idiataqueen(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I saw this ad tonight and I click it after clicking like 4pages I saw this,I was told that I just win an iphone8 after clicking like 4pages for using opera mini frequently and I should answer some questions after answering some questions like who is the founder of google, the year it was founded and other services google provided after that I was ask to claim my gift before a page appear that I should enter my card number, is this a new way to defraud people ?
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Idiataqueen(f): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
They are now using ad to defraud people is only God DAT can save us o.

Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Idiataqueen(f): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
The name of the first site I was directed to is dodowind.com also megae book have forgotten the name of d other site.
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Lamzee(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2018
which needful did you want the mod to do? na who you work for wey you wan collect iPhone X

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Idiataqueen(f): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Lamzee:
which needful did you want the mod to do? na who you work for wey you wan collect iPhone X
Excuse me sir,hope all is well the I write it up there that I want to collect the iPhone.
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by id4sho(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2018
f
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by fergieboy: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy

They almost got me... But my sixth sense and the street in me activated

If it's to good to be true the. Is definitely a scam

Same question you were asked they ask me

What year was google founder

Who is the owner of google

Where is google headquarter located

I answer all lol and they said I have won lol

Said I won an iPhone x lol

Ps3 and mackbook not available

To think they run google ads.. Make it looks like it from. Google

Just imagining the no of people that will fall for this

Lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
fergieboy:
cheesy
They almost got me... But my sixth sense and the street in me activated
If it's to good to be true the. Is definitely a scam
Same question you were asked they ask me
What year was google founder
Who is the owner of google
Where is google headquarter located
I answer all lol and they said I have won lol
Said I won an iPhone x lol
Ps3 and mackbook not available
To think they run google ads.. Make it looks like it from. Google
Just imagining the no of people that will fall for this
Lalasticlala
You are right sir,it seems real.
Re: Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) by RealityKings: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Idiataqueen:
I saw this ad tonight and I click it after clicking like 4pages I saw this,I was told that I just win an iphone8 after clicking like 4pages for using opera mini frequently and I should answer some questions after answering some questions like who is the founder of google, the year it was founded and other services google provided after that I was ask to claim my gift before a page appear that I should enter my card number, is this a new way to defraud people ?
hahahhah hope you didn't enter your card number

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:armed Robbery In Igando Going On Now / Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy / Man Dies Of Electrocution While Vandalising Campaign Billboard In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.