Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away (48017 Views)

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
yommen:

SS in deed. What's happening in Bayelsa, the home of immediate former President of Nigeria who is from PDP? I dey roll dey laugh!

What happened there...APC is even divided with double faction there...People that decamped?...PDP expelled some people and they moved to APC...though some were recalled back to PDP...Do you think they would have expelled them if they were not indispensable gringrin
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by ejirede: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's if you were God... but unfortunately, you're not...
unless the party under goes some reforms and replace the present executive. I don't see them springing any surprise

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by ejirede: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What happened there...APC is even divided with double faction there...People that decamped?...PDP expelled some people and they moved to APC...though some were recalled back to PDP...Do you think they would have expelled them if they were not indispensable gringrin
all APC have to do in Bayelsa is to field Timing Alabe and that is the end of Dickson

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
ejirede:
unless the party under goes some reforms and replace the present executive. I don't see them springing any surprise

Quit contradicting yourself...take a stand...PDP is ably represented in government and governance of ALL geopolitical zones in Nigeria...I wonder where folks like you get their reasoning and facts from ...
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2015
ejirede:
all APC have to do in Bayelsa is to field Timing Alabe and that is the end of Dickson

No wahala...till then...goodnight
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by LastProphet: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2015
ba7man:
If these are the only states you can mention, PDP is truly finished. shocked

count kogi out by November, even a monkey in apc will be allowed to win rather than have a pdp thief to continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

It has always been like that, dirty and unkempt. No be that office wey dey around Zone 5? wink cheesy cheesy

That is just an irony to show how wicked and lackadaisical the pdp government is . One time I went to Benue liaison office at Asokoro, the place be like where nkapis(that smelly house rat) dey do marching parade.Very dirty building! In and out! If the offices can be like a den for pigs, I wonder how the toilets will look like? Coven for all manners of diseases infested ,poverty stricken rodents.*spits*

undecided undecided
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:
PDP wasted 16years of Nigeria

within 3 months my sai buhari have achieved so much

imagine what he will achieve in 8 years

my sai buhari
like wetin mbok?!
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:
PDP wasted 16years of Nigeria

within 3 months my sai buhari have achieved so much

imagine what he will achieve in 8 years

my sai buhari
like wetin mbok?!
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Biosahal: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Only in the core North where you belong. It is live and well in the SE/SS, not forgetting Gombe or Ekiti or Ondo.

SE/SS for were? U no serious.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Biosahal: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Greyworld:
Dry bone shall rise again.......

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Biosahal: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Greyworld:
Dry bone shall rise again.......

Says who?
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Biosahal: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

So, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Gombe, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa etc are in the east?

I assured you before 2019 gombe state governor will decamp to APC. Kogi na waste.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by paking(m): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2015
No condition is permanent
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by puzzler: 3:22am On Aug 19, 2015
What a transformation...
from the
Peoples Democratic party to d PARTIALLY DEAD PARTY (PDP).
and now fast approaching;
d PERMANENTLY DEAD PARTY (PDP).

N.B: WAILERS need to learn d art of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM to resuscitate d party.. in addition to purging and telling themselves d truth.. Then will have to wait for years..

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Do you think PDP is even ready to play any opposition at all?

they r now 'e-party'.......... they operate on internet and work from home. ...................... Transformation

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Fourwinds: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Useless party

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Happiness87(f): 4:56am On Aug 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
have you met yur target in sales this week natas22
hahaha, bad mouth
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:

go jooor I no they share am

Na U dey supply Bubu and aisha Boxers and drouse?
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by DropShot: 5:40am On Aug 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Please f**k off poltroon, I have little patience for iidiot reared by sokoto gudali. If your brain don't know what's call auto correction on mobile devices, then it shouldn't be my f**king business. You and I know your lord pseudonym is protection seeker.
Chai, daris God oooooo.
you just finished the guy. cheesy
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Gombe is far north...North-East precisely... Notwithstanding PDP lost governorship in Plateau and Benue but they have majority in the house...Taraba and co are under PDP too...So basically, PDP has active foothold in ALL geopolitical zones with stalwarts who revolted against Jonathan presidency still intact...the latter voted against him but still remained in PDP because they wanted power back to the North eg Dr Ardo & co...
PDP has majority in the Benue State House of Assembly, no doubt, but who has the Majority Leader? Admit it, PDP is dead.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by natas22: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha, bad mouth

Lol I co owned the said company

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by 4stylz: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Do you think PDP is even ready to play any opposition at all?

Is your father's house finer?
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by homirefacuny(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2015
vivypretty:
nobody knows the future the bone may rise again

We aren't in the valley of dry bones!!! grin
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by kenoz(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by homirefacuny(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2015
millionaireman:

Unless your Fulaniii masters play another hard and fast one against the southwest in 2019.

Beginning about four years ago till the last presidential election campaign, Fulaniii chieftains participated in nearly every Owambe party - naming, burial, chieftaincy crowning, etc ceremonies in the SOUTH WEST of Nigeria.

Election time, southwest leaders returned the gratitude by voting Fulaniiii president.

This is super story.... PMB was voted in because GEJ failed southwest. Get your facts right before spewing rubbish. Owanbe party ko.... Otilo occasion ni.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by tonimenia: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2015
PDP Members, Please, wake up and put your House in order!

We still need a very strong opposition Party now, so as to checkmate APC excesses.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by ayd91(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

So, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Gombe, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa etc are in the east?

I think you should scratch Kogi off your list. The coming Gubernatorial election may deal a deathblow to PDP in Kogi... Especially if the current governor is selected as its flag bearer. His reign without bias has been 4 years of outright STAGNATION. My prayer is may no state ever have to bear what Kogites have borne in the past 4 years, and yes that's how bad it had been. undecided
They may have a chance if he's dropped but that'll mean no state machinery to support there ambition which would give APC and advantage. Either way it's a BAD situation they have at hand.
Ask any fair minded Kogite who is in consonance with the affairs of the state, what he'll tell you is "Kogi is FEED up", at this rate the people believe anyone at all would be an improvement to the status qou.
Whichever can guarantee progress in the state and Nigeria is welcome to me.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Christianwalase: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Intendy: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP is now a Biafra Party Co Headed by Oliseh Mumu and Nnamdi Nkapi
You are very badt.nice one though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.