Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away (48019 Views)

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by djdavisy(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:
PDP wasted 16years of Nigeria

within 3 months my sai buhari have achieved so much

imagine what he will achieve in 8 years

my sai buhari

Your sai buhari has achieved so much!? Bros na only lite we still see ooo and they are still taking the lite sef
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by abbeyty(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Let me help you out
* The aforementioned character, can rant for all I care.
* Subject + Predicate+ Object

I beg this isn't English lesson thread
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Samexdx(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

So, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Gombe, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa etc are in the east?
leave kogi out of this,lets wait till november
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by jossiwan(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:

my sai buhari

List his achievements pls!!!
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by jossiwan(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
lingeriecity:

my sai buhari

List his achievements pls!!!
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by jossiwan(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2015
djdavisy:

Your sai buhari has achieved so much!? Bros na only lite we still see ooo and they are still taking the lite sef

The light issue is nt pMB handiwork, cox he hasn't spend a dime on any power project.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Otunbatrafford: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2015
The ever busy Wadata House is now a graveyard occasioned by 16yrs of failure in governance. Where is olisa Metuh the GOC of wadata. Dan Buru ba shege.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by kadree(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2015
kokoA:
It should be turned into a museum like the slave trade museum. In 20 years time we will be taking our kids there to see what is left of an organization that once made life very difficult for their fathers and grand fathers before God sent Baba to deliver us from bondage after 3 attempts.
Lolz kai!!! U finish dem hia ooo but bro, wht abt d saying dat " lets b our brother's keeper"? dis alone reach to make dia headstrong supporters flee to apc.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

PDP has majority in the Benue State House of Assembly, no doubt, but who has the Majority Leader? Admit it, PDP is dead.

I wonder your reasoning here...PDP simply allowed APC leadership of house not because they don't have the numbers to keep all juicy positions to themselves but because they simply wanted not to be a bunch of embittered folks who scuttle governor's ambition. So it's safe to allow his party men lead the house so that if he fails, he won't point at PDP...

PDP maybe dead in dead brains but surely alive and active in reality undecided
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I wonder your reasoning here...PDP simply allowed APC leadership of house not because they don't have the numbers to keep all juicy positions to themselves but because they simply wanted not to be a bunch of embittered folks who scuttle governor's ambition. So it's safe to allow his party men lead the house so that if he fails, he won't point at PDP...

PDP maybe dead in dead brains but surely alive and active in reality undecided
Shut up! PDP never "allowed" APC assume the leadership of the House. It was decided by a vote which showed that a member of PDP voted for APC.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by kajoula(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! PDP never "allowed" APC assume the leadership of the House. It was decided by a vote which showed that a member of PDP voted for APC.

And your point is?...So how does it substantiate your point that PDP is dead...Notwithstanding their great inroads into Lagos cheesy ...Nawa 4 APC analysts sef
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And your point is?...So how does it substantiate your point that PDP is dead...Notwithstanding their great inroads into Lagos cheesy ...Nawa 4 APC analysts sef
You are confused. PDP sold their birthright like the Biblical Esau.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2015
kajoula:
Confirmed abi man grin
Plz don't denigrate Abakaliki plz cool thanks
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused. PDP sold their birthright like the Biblical Esau.

That PDP man voted in favour of APC man just like we also have APC folks who believe in Ekweremmadu leadership in Senate... does it take away anything from the existentiality of PDP...PDP broke into Lagos seriously... So how does that connote a dead or near dead party?...
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That PDP man voted in favour of APC man just like we also have APC folks who believe in Ekweremmadu leadership in Senate... does it take away anything from the existentiality of PDP...PDP broke into Lagos seriously... So how does that connote a dead or near dead party?...
Chief, good morning. Are you still of the opinion that PDP is still "alive"?

PS: Alive here means active and running...

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Chief, good morning. Are you still of the opinion that PDP is still "alive"?
PS: Alive here means active and running...
Same to you bros cheesy
How's PDP comatose or even dead plz
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Same to you bros cheesy

How's PDP comatose or even dead plz
I didn't say dead per se... I just said They aren't "alive". Their leaders/Stake holders have been dormant and their state Governors have been quiet both in terms of their works and in terms of governance. Them being the opposition now should even make them louder in all spheres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by mechanics(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Do you think PDP is even ready to play any opposition at all?
hahaha, na dem sabi.
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

I didn't say dead per se... I just said They aren't "alive". Their leaders/Stake holders have been dormant and their state Governors have been quiet both in terms of their works and in terms of governance. Them being the opposition now should even make them louder in all spheres.

You simply exhibited the myopic instinct of an average Nigerian...

1)You want them to compete for space on national TV with Rochas and flitter away state resources while workers go home with no pay... Do you know how much money is wasted by Rochas on such propaganda and lies on TV and dailies for his selfish ambitions and power intoxication?... Where is Imo state today with such frivolous and inept leader and leadership style?

2)Or you want them to compete with Edo state on their governors diarrhea of figures?...Making phantom allegations and maligning people simply because he wants to take a $75m loan to sponsor election...If buhari is a sincere leader, will he approve such loan for Oshiomole knowing he has less than 6months to stay again as governor....

3)Or you want them to state Lai Mohammed's kinda of opposition that involves hate mongering, lies promotion, and insulting everything and everybody...

4)I rather have them allow their actions to speak than wasting funds on media propaganda... Like fashola who carries all sort of existing media even to commission streetlights or infrastructure built by corporate organizations as CSR...

5)I love Peter Obi kinda of system and style...where he spoke little in the media but his intimidating work was visible even to the blind...Till, ALL leaders adopt such methodology of allowing their actions to speak for them, we will keep getting Rochas, Aregbesola, Fashola etc as leaders...
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by fx45(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PDP DEAD
PDP MEANS THE DARK PAST
PDP dead means APC very much alive.... Further means all the dead PDP are now in APC.

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Last time I checked, this is your thing... You literally do this all day on NL.
Whynotthetruth:

3)Or you want them to state Lai Mohammed's kinda of opposition that involves hate mongering, lies promotion, and insulting everything and everybody...

4)I rather have them allow their actions to speak than wasting funds on media propaganda... Like fashola who carries all sort of existing media even to commission streetlights or infrastructure built by corporate organizations as CSR...
Rewind to last year, this time, Omokri and Abati posted pictures incessantly all over the media stating both real and sureal projects... Mate you are an offender of your own law.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
fx45:
PDP dead means APC very much alive.... Further means all the dead PDP are now in APC.

Continue deceiving yourself
Even in PDP, you still have previous opposition members.. So if all these will make you sleep at night, keep telling yourself then.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Last time I checked, this is your thing... You literally do this all day on NL.
Rewind to last year, this time, Omokri and Abati posted pictures incessantly all over the media stating both real and sureal projects... Mate you are an offender of your own law.

What I do here is simply live my moniker...

The men you listed were on defensive not offensive... It was more of reactionary measure to save government from the invectives of APC and Lai Mohammed... A damage control measure which was a little too late because Lai Mohammed and APC has polluted the system already... What we see today, which they are fighting to control albeit without success is a product of tradition of denigrating authority due to selfish interest sowed into the system by them...(see my signature) wink

I wonder which of their pictures where non-existent to you...I remember it was APC that posted Reinhard Bonkke crusade pictures cheesy
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by ba7man(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

.. A damage control measure which was a little too late because Lai Mohammed and APC has polluted the system already... What we see today, which they are fighting to control albeit without success is a product of tradition of denigrating authority due to selfish interest sowed into the system by them..
So the system was clean in PDP hands prior to APCs presence?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Ephemmm: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Symphony007:
What a disappointment, so what kept PDP alive these past 16 years was their occupation of the unguarded corruption and lootings they enjoyed under the watchful eyes of Burukutu Drinker called presidency!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
ba7man:
So the system was clean in PDP hands prior to APCs presence?? shocked shocked shocked

Has any leader in Nigeria allowed opposition to grow except Jonathan

Has any leader allowed insults to his person and office to go unpunished except Jonathan

Was their any leader under whom we never had those on political exile except under Jonathan?

Jonathan allowed all hence APC polluted the system with politics of hatred and bad blood which they are trying now to control without success... just like boko haram it has grown more than its initiators...thanks

See my signature wink cheesy

modified
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I wonder which of their pictures where non-existent to you...

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/172000-kano-threatens-sue-presidency-abati-fraud.html

Clear your doubts Mate....
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/172000-kano-threatens-sue-presidency-abati-fraud.html

Clear your doubts Mate....

Thanks for that...One out of how many?...Does it diminish the fact that they were being defensive and struggling to counter loads of lies and invectives vomited by APC and cronies...Does it stop the fact that APC is now being confronted by a monster they nurtured?...Does it stop the fact that buhaei is sheepishly and shamelessly seeking same support for which he vilified Jonathan, El-rufai insulted soldiers who gave their blood that we live safe from bombs; while Amechi prayed for mutiny in military and Lai Mohammed watered seeds of hatred...Does it stop the fact that they seek respect for same seat they denigrated?... Does it make sense that they expect respect from international community after ridiculing Nigeria before these imperialists themselves?... You can only reap what you sow boyyyy....

Just like Oshiomole was confronted with this reply after promoting to the joy of folks like you that ATA of Jonathan was a scam and failure...
https://www.nairaland.com/2536145/goofed-jonathans-agricultural-programme-adesina

And Finally, I don't expect anything positive from Kwankwanso not when they never appreciated Almajiri education and turned same to a hate propaganda against Jonathan...reason why boko haram won't end tomorrow...
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks for that...One out of how many?...Does it diminish the fact that they were being defensive and struggling to counter loads of lies and invectives vomited by APC and cronies...Does it stop the fact that APC is now being confronted by a monster they nurtured?...Does it stop the fact that buhaei is sheepishly and shamelessly seeking same support for which he vilified Jonathan, El-rufai insulted soldiers who gave their blood that we live safe from bombs; while Amechi prayed for mutiny in military and Lai Mohammed watered seeds of hatred...Does it stop the fact that they seek respect for same seat they denigrated?... Does it make sense that they expect respect from international community after ridiculing Nigeria before these imperialists themselves?... You can only reap what you sow boyyyy....

Just like Oshiomole was confronted with this reply after promoting to the joy of folks like you that ATA of Jonathan was a scam and failure...
https://www.nairaland.com/2536145/goofed-jonathans-agricultural-programme-adesina

And Finally, I don't expect anything positive from Kwankwanso not when they never appreciated Almajiri education and turned same to a hate propaganda against Jonathan...reason why boko haram won't end tomorrow...
Oh, now Kwakwanso is a devil for being honest that GEJ and his cohorts were stealing his glory? Damn!
Re: Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Oh, now Kwakwanso is a devil for being honest that GEJ and his cohorts were stealing his glory? Damn!

I didn't say such...I only stated reality... BTW Kwankwanso has always been a bigot like buhari propagating inferiority of other tribes to his...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.