Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? (1907 Views)

Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / How Do I Create An Interactive Website (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please,

Wanna know step by step on how to draw traffic to my personal blog.

Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
To draw traffic to your blog, buy HB pencil (not 2B pencil o!) then get a plain sheet, prefarably A4 paper then start drawing... grin

Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Optimall:
Please,

Wanna know step by step on how to draw traffic to my personal blog.

Don't mind my post above, was just kidding.

To draw traffic, you need to share your blog post every where, Fb, twitter, Nairaland, etc.
Or if you gatch da doe, advertise on various platform..
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
To draw traffic to your blog, buy HB pencil (not 2B pencil o!) then get a plain sheet, prefarably A4 paper then start drawing... grin

You funny die
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
Don't mind my post above, was just kidding.

To draw traffic, you need to share your blog post every where, Fb, twitter, Nairaland, etc.
Or if you gatch da doe, advertise on various platform..

No be small thing
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Right now I can't share my blog on Facebook or other sites,it kept saying Link not found..what to do?

Nb: I was sharing it last night
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Optimall:

No be small thing
yea. Blogging ain't easy.. You need more than determination. Buh it's possible.
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Optimall:

You funny die

Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
yea. Blogging ain't easy.. You need more than determination. Buh it's possible.

Will try
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by cheavroi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hi,

It is possible to draw traffic to your blog. It is just not easy anymore. There is way much competition now that you have to be much more better than almost everyone else. Having said that, I am currently working on a brand new website and I am documenting all I am doing step by step. I hope it helps someone one day.

To briefly share my tips

1. Write awesome content
2. Implement SEO
3. Make use of social media
4. Buy traffic

That is just the channels you can explore. How to use it step by step is what I can not share now. If you are interested in SEO Service, then you can visit my www.vtnssolutions.com to learn more
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehe... I don see person blog url wey long pass my own!!! Y nt try usin only one 'my' to make it easy for those typin it directly. Or u can just shorten it some oda way... D best way to draw traffic lyk dat dude said up der z 2 drop ur link evrywhr. Evrywhr includes visitin oda ppl's blog and droppin a comment wit ur link too (this helps cos wen i do dat i always get traffic thru dat!) and exchanging banners cud work too i.e a fellow blogger places ur banner on his blog and u do d same, dis way any1 who z attracted 2 it can click it nd appear on ur blog (i do dat too and it works). Dnt forget u hv 2 update regularly when you have d tym cos it keeps viewers comin back 2 c d latest u hv got! Gdluck!

Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rosemary216:
Hehehehehehehe... I don see person blog url wey long pass my own!!! Y nt try usin only one 'my' to make it easy for those typin it directly. Or u can just shorten it some oda way... D best way to draw traffic lyk dat dude said up der z 2 drop ur link evrywhr. Evrywhr includes visitin oda ppl's blog and droppin a comment wit ur link too (this helps cos wen i do dat i always get traffic thru dat!) and exchanging banners cud work too i.e a fellow blogger places ur banner on his blog and u do d same, dis way any1 who z attracted 2 it can click it nd appear on ur blog (i do dat too and it works). Dnt forget u hv 2 update regularly when you have d tym cos it keeps viewers comin back 2 c d latest u hv got! Gdluck!
@ your signature, when you go grow finish? Lol
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by jthugger: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Optimall:

Will try

i can deliver 500 daily organic traffic to your domain for one month from top sites like google, twitter, facebook and pinterest, you will have a tracking analytic link to check your traffics.. call 08104509469 if you're interested
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
jthugger:

i can deliver 500 daily organic traffic to your domain for one month from top sites like google, twitter, facebook and pinterest, you will have a tracking analytic link to check your traffics.. call 08104509469 if you're interested

Can't call. Email
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
kingstylo01:
@ your signature, when you go grow finish? Lol
hahaahhahahaha... Na til i die ooo
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rosemary216:
hahaahhahahaha... Na til i die ooo
abeg never die o! We still like you
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Can someone tell me how to link my blog with my fb,Twitter and other pages? undecided
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
abeg never die o! We still like you
lolxxxx.... For ur mind
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxxxx.... For ur mind
nope, na for ma kidney. grin

BTW, why you never still buy custom domain?
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Optimall:
Can someone tell me how to link my blog with my fb,Twitter and other pages? undecided
check this out

helplogger..in/2012/03/how-to-add-facebook-likefan-box-to.html
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
nope, na for ma kidney. grin

BTW, why you never still buy custom domain?
wetin i wan use am do nw??
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rosemary216:
wetin i wan use am do nw??
make your blog look more professional

like this
www.mydiaryasagrowinggirl.com

abi you no like am like that?
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
make your blog look more professional

like this
www.mydiaryasagrowinggirl.com

abi you no like am like that?
ohhhhh.... I already run 1.. I want dis 1 2 jst b a blog! If i even wan2 get 1 nw it wud b my name.
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kingstylo01(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rosemary216:
ohhhhh.... I already run 1.. I want dis 1 2 jst b a blog! If i even wan2 get 1 nw it wud b my name.
alright na. No lele.
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by adeememman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, please check out my blog and place your comments. www.madesimpleonline.xyz
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Fellow nairalanders check out my blog,I'll check out yours.

See signature.

Oya!
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by kapersky(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL MUSIC WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS.. A CASE STUDY OF
Learn how to create a website like ....
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE....
VISIT: www.thecomlovers..com for your questions...

How To Create A Naijaloaded Website -1-Introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hd8KlJbLk?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

How To Create a Website like -2-Installations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueTIbgS-6w?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DUE TO VIOLATION OF ADMIN'S RULES I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE
BUT FEEL FREE TO WATCH IT HERE AND CHECKOUT OTHER VIDEOS IN OUR CHANNEL...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.... DROP YOUR COMMENT IN YOUTUBE COMMENT BOX OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com for more info...
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by jthugger: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Optimall:

Can't call. Email

email groupabbasi@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by superken(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Work harder and dont be discouraged. .. mean while. ..i love this blog www.knbnaija.com
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by superken(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Work harder and dont be discouraged. .. mean while. ..i love this blog www.knbnaija.com
Re: How Do I Create/draw Traffic To My Blog? by superken(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2015

Web Design / Is Programming A Prerequisite For Web Design? / Facebook Vulnerable To Html Injection