Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] (5099 Views)

See What Was Commissioned YESTERDAY By Gov Obiano @ Umuchukwu Build By Dr Maduka / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by MrNL(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
The 10-lane Abuja Airport Expressway commissioned by former President Goodluck Jonathan at the twilight of his administration on 7, May 2015, is gradually giving way, and becoming a death trap for road users.

Julius Berger was awarded N59 billion in 2009 for the expansion of the road from four to 10 lanes by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) and the Federal Capital Development Agency (FCDA).

Barely three months after its formal commissioning by Jonathan, the road is gradually giving way with erosion creating huge craters at the shoulders while potholes are emerging at different points of the expressway.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/you-wont-believe-this-road-was.html?m=0 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by ziky2010(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jonathan at work again

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too bad,chinko road

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by whirlwind7(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
State of the nation. Almost everything is in a state of collapse.

Somebody kindly explain to me the sort of choke hold this Julius Berger has on our government. They keep on churning out substandard work across the country, and yet, no one has shown them the red card... angry

Na so their jazz strong reach?

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by ahaz: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
onomeglo:
Too bad,chinko road
o boy come IMO state make you see the main chinko road.

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by natas22: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerians should have patience all the people involved will go in for it, its a matter of time

My sai buhari knows about this
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahaz:
o boy come IMO state make you see the main chinko road.
grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by natas22: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
The way may sai bubari is stirring this nation a time will come this things will be past tense.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Olamipapa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari should probe the road.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olamipapa:
Buhari should probe the road.
Supported

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
useless fisherman

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's gully erosion you dumb fvck
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by angelTI(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
I refuse to believe this grin

Tell me it's a joke undecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by seankay(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
no b jona? not surprised

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damn that road is one of GEJ scams
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by jmichlins(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Una no go allow jona and peshe rest again?dem no win election and so what? Thank God we took them to otuoke and surprisingly, the clueless one got smart enough to whisk him family enter Kenya game Reserve. 419 full Nigeria politics. Even the baba sef me no Sabi him again. Who knows how he's perfecting his looting agenda via the women affairs ministry where he intends spending the billions whisked away by jona cohorts
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Fulaboy(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2015
My eyes can't believe what they're seeing
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by egift(m): 2:15am On Aug 19, 2015
It is Jonathan again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by kento12: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2015
welcom to Naija... A place were very thing goes.....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Splashme: 2:36am On Aug 19, 2015
That road is in top shape and remains the best expressway in Nigeria as at today. Shame on propagandists APC

I have travelled the length and breath of this country and can conviniently say no expressway in this country beats that road.

Thank you GEJ

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Splashme: 2:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
My eyes can't believe what they're seeing

Don't mind these APC e-maggots. How many expressways has Daura-Dullard constructed?

The last two pictures are not even part of the expressway. They are liars and theives. They got the pictures from a road off the expressway leading to CITEC Mbora/Jabi

That road remains the best in Nigeria and closely followed by Zuba-Kubwa-Maitama-AY junction 10 lanes expressway also completed by GEJ

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by YoursGEJ(m): 3:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Waiting for tanoids to come and tell is that this is a welcome development since the government can now award a contract for the rehabilitation of the road thus creating employment. Nothing wey I never hear from those robots grin grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Lucasbalo(m): 5:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Good riddance to a worthless kleptomanic Jonathan. A failure in all ramifications of leadership.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Akshow: 5:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Splashme:
That road is in top shape and remains the best expressway in Nigeria as at today. Shame on propagandists APC

I have travelled the length and breath of this country and can conviniently say no expressway in this country beats that road.

Thank you GEJ

And the photo evidence is what? is this what you call "too shape"?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Op, go and get more brain, your hatred for Jonathan is obvious. thus happen in all major roads, it is for the contractor to go back there and fix it. that should have been part of the agreement. what you suppose to do if you actually have brain is to inform the relevant authorities about it.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Splashme: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Akshow:

And the photo evidence is what? is this what you call "too shape"?

Oga, I drive on that road like twice every week. The last two pictures are not part of the expressway. They got those two pictures from a different road

Quote me, those two 10 lanes expressways constructed by GEJ remain the best roads in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2015
mikolo80:
useless fisherman

What do you expect from a fisherman if not to construct a road that shall have potholes in no distant future, the plan is just to have a place water can gather in case.... u know nah, fishes swim in water
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by talktimi(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2015
AdeniyiA:

[s]What do you expect from a fisherman if not to construct a road that shall have potholes in no distant future, the plan is just to have a place water can gather in case.... u know nah, fishes swim in water[/s]
you have something against fishermen ? I pity you tribal bigot
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by Lanretoye(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Transformation road...e don spoil transformation train..., i no see am Transformation electricity...e no dey Transformation agenda...na wash.

Baba God thank you oo,if to say Gej dey till 2019 ehn, water for pass garri ooo.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by stockbear: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one GEJ
[url][/nextdooronline.com]
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] by stockbear: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one
http://nextdooronline.com for job updates

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. / Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics / French NGO Caught In The Forest Delivering Food And Medical Supplies To Boko Har

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.