Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Human –like Figure Walked Out Of Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human –like Figure Walked Out Of Me! (426 Views)

‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / ... Was Walked Out Of A Training For Refusing To Dance To A Secular Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human –like Figure Walked Out Of Me! by tunji09(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Human –like figure Walked out of me!
“For four years, we waited on the lord for the fruit of the womb, All through that period; a woman was monitoring our conception. She would call and ask series of question concerning our fruitlessness. During one of the Wednesday service in January 2012, the bishop declared that we would hear news the following day. I believed him and returned home for my personal vigil, which I started on Monday, from 1.00am to 4.00am daily.
After the vigil, the woman called as usual, but this time, I told her that God had done it. While on the phone, God struck her and she shouted, ‘my chest! My chest”, until she died. Immediately, I saw a human-like figure walk out of me! The following week, I tested positive for pregnancy! Praise The Lord!. .B. Awe(Mrs.)

Join us this Sunday@ Encounter with Destiny, August 23, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ it’s your turn for a change of story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible Justify Lusting After People's Husbands Or Wives? / If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently / What Is The Unpardonable Sin / Unforgivable Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.