Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently (427 Views)

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Should Mercy Be Given To Those Who've Brought Suffering Unto Others? / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently by tpiar: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm sure it's more than five.

se ko si o?

As for me, this is my song:

I will rejoice in Thee and be glad
I will exalt Your love more than wine
Draw me unto you and let us dine together
I will rejoice in Thee and be glad

It is Jesus that's in my heart
Jesus the son of God.
Re: If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently by tpiar: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Potter And The Clay / Du'aa Of The Day. / The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.