Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD (40402 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by ocelot2006(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolhamid:
My president is Pro north and Anti South..

Where is the goddamn change?

That's the "change" na.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by anyimgbo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
yolobas are just hoping for one position so that they will start boasting that they rule this country with Hausa.......just let buhari just throw them one useless position ,then come and see yolobas shout they own this country...what a coward...

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by obailala(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
The funny part of all this senseless wailing is that it is the very same people who wished buhari death that are still wailing about his appointments.
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by ocelot2006(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
dokiOloye:
The sophisticated ones will never speak out against this northernisation agenda.

Of course they can't speak na. Their "sophisticated" idiocy has been fully exposed. That's why they hide their head in shame.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by mekadinho(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hahaha...... Don't ask me why I m laughing, proud of my 5% oh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Tylenol: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please change the topic to "... dissolves AMCON board..." Abi AMCON don cease to exist?
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by blaqoracle: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
ola6:
WTF is wrong with Buhari? Why is he this tribalistic? Are you saying ONLY NORTHERNERS are good enough to run this country? Tinubu-ole can you see this?
you expect him to appoint those that wished him dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by tonychristopher: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hating on Igbo's

That's the policy now

Its well
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
obailala:
The funny part of all this senseless wailing is that it is the very same people who wished buhari death that are still wailing about his appointments.
And the very people who carried out all the propaganda for Buhari’s election have been dumped in the garbage bin.

They are too ashamed to wail.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by maestroferddi: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Is the GMD of NNPC a Muslim?
Which kain yeye GMD of NNPC are you talking about?

Is it the GMD that will effectively be a figurehead since all the key departments in NNPC have been pencilled down for the north?

Buhari thinks we in the SE are fools. He has taken on the SE for political marginalisation. He will pay dearly for his sundry acts of thoughtlessness.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by mathskill: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by erico2k2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bern1992:
Hw dt one take concern m

Kerosene is still #180 in ma area despite all d appointments angry angry
Buy gas cooker grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by tomakint: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
kokoA:
But the northerners all replaced southerners, I never heard northerners complained about "southern agenda" back then o
May be you resided in Kenya then, because the North I know complained bitterly about Jonathn's appointments the more reason they wanted him out at all cost! The Northern Agenda is not a myth, it is for real.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Custom Comptroller general hasn't been made, dikko handed over to the most senior person, no apointment yet
mathskill:

John atte from South- south just took over as the head of customs from a hausa man. I wonder why no one is applauding Buhari for that but making an issue because he appoointed a hausa man to head AMCon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by abdulkayus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
blaqoracle:
you expect him to appoint those that wished him dead.

So is it the SW that wish him death? I haven't seen any tangible post that he has appoint the SW apart from spokemanship. It is the South westerners that brush up his image for him to be acepted across the nation and this is how he is paying them back. Is it only the northerners that are competent enough? His sentiments is getting too much. Where is this Tinubu self to talk sense to him?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by tomakint: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
mathskill:

John atte from South- south just took over as the head of customs from a hausa man. I wonder why no one is applauding Buhari for that but making an issue because he appoointed a hausa man to head AMCon
This is why most of you political blind Bartimeaus pissed me off, and have you bothered to check the region/tribe that populated the board of Customs? undecided Leave it or take it, Buhari is running a Northern Agenda!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Brightology2:
Northern agenda.

This is the only fridge I hold against GEJ that ended his tenure abruptly too!

Placing northerners in sensitive positions!

DualaDullard is already preparing for second tenure!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari is manifesting what I knw he will become

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
ola6:
WTF is wrong with Buhari? Why is he this tribalistic? Are you saying ONLY NORTHERNERS are good enough to run this country? Tinubu-ole can you see this?
Mumu dey ur blood. isnt d man competent?
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by DrPrickson: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aristotle96:
So far as my steady light go continue to day no wahala cheesy
This kind mentality won't get u far.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Batista76(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Steadily turning nigeria into.a north ruled country. You can dissolve board of important parastatals and appoint immediately but you.can't appoint Ministers or Chief of Staff and SGF. Kudos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
awolola26:
This is really heart breaking......For a president to shun other tribes and elevate only the North....No single christian has be appointed by this man.....

Yes, not even Kachukwu the NNPC boss...whatever agenda he has let him dish it out, Nigerians are watching..I pray he lives on to finish what he started.Nigerians are patiently watching and waiting

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by obailala(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And the very people who carried out all the propaganda for Buhari’s election have been dumped in the garbage bin.

They are too ashamed to wail.
..and why should a winner be wailing?
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Adesiji77: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well....

This should be expected.

I am only curious about the bolded now that Keystone Bank is the only bridge bank that is yet to be sold. Would there be a conflict of interest?

He started his banking career with the old Habib Bank in 1985 and rose through the ranks to become an Executive Director of Bank PHB (now Keystone Bank) in 2005.
Cc: hardbody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by mekzone: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
tinkinjow:
Not again!

If I remember that Chike obi guy came in through a very thorough
and rigorous process.

Not surprised though

Goldman Sachs for Habib

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by nwanwaoge(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Northern agenda and so what my friend...am from d south....let ur people grow to fit into positions man. When Jonathan was there what did he do....f*** all d**k heads screaming northern agenda...As long as it take this to bring some level of sanity to this nation...i support it. Many of us wanted Jonathan out because he was clueless..weak, a firm hand is in power.....if the wind of change hasn't gotten to you yet...it has gotten to me....am already seeing what I voted for...sai buhari
Brightology2:
Northern agenda.
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by luggy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
northern agenda is working

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by nwanwaoge(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Northern agenda and so what my friend...am from d south....let ur people grow to fit into positions man. When Jonathan was there what did he do....f*** all d**k heads screaming northern agenda...As long as it takes this to bring some level of sanity to this nation...i strongly support it. Many of us wanted Jonathan out because he was clueless..weak, a firm hand is in power.....if the wind of change hasn't gotten to you yet...it has gotten to me....am already seeing what I voted for...sai buhari
Brightology2:
Northern agenda.
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by mathskill: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
tomakint:

This is why most of you political blind Bartimeaus pissed me off, and have you bothered to check the region/tribe that populated the board of Customs? undecided Leave it or take it, Buhari is running a Northern Agenda!

Well you might as well go to hell.
Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Akinz0126(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ha na dem them .is okay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari is a tribalist- El Rufai

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD by Appareil(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pprovost:
At this point i will like to tell Buhari that we also have qualified persons in other regions cool
Why bother yourself to speak? Its better at This point to Just dit n watch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.