Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest (4362 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
30. Box jellyfish are not something you want to be stung by either.

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
31. Blue-ringed octopus are the only species of octopus fatal to humans.
No antivenom is available, making them one of the deadliest inhabitants in Australia's ocean.

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
32. Predatory marble cone snail stings can cause respiratory muscle paralysis leading to death.
The most venomous of the 500 known cone snail species, several human deaths have been attributed to them. Their venom is delivered via a harpoonlike tooth propelled from an extendable proboscis

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
33. Danger! Stonefish, Earth’s most venomous fish.

34. Extremely well-camouflaged stonefish look like an encrusted rock or lump of coral.

The reef stonefish has spines in the dorsal fin which can inject a highly toxic venom that can causes intense pain and can lead to death. Source: Australian Museum

35. Also, the sting is not a good look.

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
36. Watch the skies! The hail can kill!!

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
37. Even bloody freshwater swim holes can be dangerous
Amoebic meningitis is rare and highly lethal, with a less than 3% survival rate. DO NOT GO IN THE WATER

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
redvektor:

brother

undecided
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
sorextee

I no dey like go email. It's kinda tiring, just tell me your message, wah u wan me to do for u?
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by sorextee(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Just checking on u, that's all..

Demigods:
sorextee

I no dey like go email. It's kinda tiring, just tell me your message, wah u wan me to do for u?
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
sorextee:
Just checking on u, that's all..

Oh OK thanks smiley
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lalasticlala so the data I wasted in making this thread is in vain right? Its not front page worthy?
Ishilove, seun this is in vain?
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:
Lalasticlala so the data I wasted in making this thread is in vain right? Its not front page worthy?
this is Nairaland, not AustralianDollarland.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by asumo12: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

U for add kingtom and see magics!

grin
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seun:

E good for you o, well said CU's all the topics on front page is only Nigerian based abi
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
asumo12:

grin

Didn't know kingtom is a mod here though it is cool. Won't create any topic anymore, they don't value anything,
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
asumo12:

grin
He didn't care Na. cool
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

He didn't care Na. cool

I nor know say you be mod o
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

Didn't know kingtom is a mod here though it is cool. Won't create any topic anymore, they don't value anything,
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

I am not and have never been a mod sir, pay no serious attention to that man cool
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

I am not and have never been a mod sir, pay no serious attention to that man cool

Lol Kk.
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

I nor know say you be mod o
Abeg I no be mod o. But you shouldn't have overreacted. You have a nice topic next time you create something like this please mention me I love facts cool
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

Lol Kk.
but I heard Asumo12 is a mod though I'm not suregrin
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Abeg I no be mod o. But you shouldn't have overreacted. You have a nice topic next time you create something like this please mention me I love facts cool

K.. But probably wont be doing such any time soon. Kingtom, cool dude cool
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by okotv(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seun:
please Oga seun we need a defence section.
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by asumo12: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:
but I heard Asumo12 is a mod though I'm not suregrin

grin
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

K.. But probably wont be doing such any time soon. Kingtom, cool dude cool
Very interesting facts. Whenever you do it then. wink
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by KingTom(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by cao(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
And folks wonder why I'll never go to Australia...every creature over there is trying to kill you. There didn't even post the giant spiders...
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

NEVER GOING TO AUSTRALIA. NEVER.

Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Swaggzkid: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Seun:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
I have always been fascinated by Australia. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Youngest Wife Ola Boo.... / When Is The Next Gulder Ultimate Search Is Going To Hold. / Funniest Posts On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.