Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (48068 Views)

Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by neocortex: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

This is not about religion. This is about one particular religion. Stop deceving yourself and come to Christ.

Is that what christ/holy spirit told you to say ?
Why do you find spreading hatred a worthy life goal ?

If this is what come to Christ mean , then you need
to be free of it yourself.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
temitemi1:
My girlfriend, the guy was planing to visit his brother in faith ni grin
sponsored by ur clueless hero

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Gakwe123(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Aboki decieving Nigeria since 17bc,why should he choose Nigeria if there is no immunity for terrorist here?

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by OfoIgbo: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
How come this ISIS terrorist did not attempt to get into Nigeria with a fake passport when GEJ was the president?

I am 100% certain GMB knows a lot about this guy's attempted entry into Nigeria.

His Daura relative is the DSS chief. His fellow northerner is also the NSA, and these are principal offices that man Nigerian intelligence along with NIA which is headed by a Yoruba man.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Please let no one take the impending investigation being organised by Mumuhammadu to investigate this episode. It is a ploy to give Nigerians the impression GMB knew nothing of this terrorist.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by eddly(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
i don't know why we claim to love our country when we take sides to things that are irrelevant, yes the President (Buhari) was never my candidate but He is now my president, respect should be given to him,
the media keeps using probe in everything... and we run around making their paper popular
if he is investigating why such a man picked Nigeria as his location
is that a reason to call Him names
and wish our beloved country to crumble....
anyway weda u hate, like curse He is now ur president and your not
lets learn the habit of blessing our country and president
God bless ya all
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by snthesis(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
chei!!! cant u guys read the obvious

somepeeps are trying to paint a pic that ISIS is linked to Boko haram, which is far from the truth
..d rumors have been sown and now with the "arrest of this dude the idea has been firmed

....in a couple of months Boko Haram will be defeated and then guess what we will be inundated will be chants of praise for GMB for bringing peace to the region and lambasting GEJ for being clueless, forgeting that it was all a ploy to destabilize the previous govt and usher in this new phase

and to the Elect-
"They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."; "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect"
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by wolex3030: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
McKren:
Buhari keeps fooling himself

I don't blame him cos he is getting away with it

But World leaders will not be fooled!

ISIS leader will not attempt to flee to Nigeria if he does not believe he will be protected!
. see how foolish you are. some of you will just say stupid things all in the name of freedom of speech. can't u see u contradicted yourself in senseless statement,cos i dont understand the sin of buhari in this matter. pls go and acquire sense...........
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
holyokoto:

There is something called Asylum,

we only gravitate to a place we consider safe when we seek asylum, these are natural human propensities... can this "WANTED MAN" go to USA, UK, GERMANY, or even RUSSIA to seek asylum
moreover asylum is granted by a state... The Nigerian state is not offering him asylum here neither did the pakistani granted osama asylum in abotabad

so what is the relevance of asylum here, or are subtlely trying to tell me we are about granting the man asylum.

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Nigeria would have be safe haven, if it was under d clueless gej, he would have even go to airport to welcome and received d most wanted terrorists

what is the rationale behind this your premise

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by repogirl(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm, they must have safe houses in Nigeria...infact all the lebanese in Nigeria need to be closely monitored. Just about a year ago, the lebanese owners of Amigo stores and wonderland amusement park were caught with arms hidden underground on their properties....there is definitely something going on somewhere... angry

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Chiaka(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
dayo23:
Another Bad News to PDP.... grin Sai Baba just clearing doubt

What has this got to do with PDP ! Bad try! trying to get attention out of the concern. APC is in power so answer how he got the passport. Such did not happen while GEJ was in power
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
neocortex:

Is that what christ/holy spirit told you to say ?
Why do you find spreading hatred a worthy life goal ?

If this is what come to Christ mean , then you need
to be free of it yourself.

No, it is what common sense has made the whole world to see.

Anyone who chooses to be blind fools only himself, but don't expect others to join you in your self-deceit.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Beetobee(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Probe Probe Probe....

How would this affect the life of a common Nigerian?

Buhari should face his promises...
$1 - N1
daily food for primary school students
N40 fuel
N5000 for daily Nigerians

As soon as you can convince the looters to return the loots, you will start singing a different song. Believe me!
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Chiaka(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
asumo12:
PDP
APC, Never happened during PDPs time. APC must have a lot of skeleton! Party built on lies and Propaganda!
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by asumo12: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
People Deceiving People

Chiaka:

APC, Never happened during PDPs time. APC must have a lot of skeleton! Party built on lies and Propaganda!
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by j1mmy: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
why order probe, he got it on the basis that a fundamentalist is the president of Nigeria.

Buhari should order probe of Fulani herdsmen (like him) killing Nigerians everyday.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Image123(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Probe Probe Probe....

How would this affect the life of a common Nigerian?

Buhari should face his promises...
$1 - N1
daily food for primary school students
N40 fuel
N5000 for daily Nigerians

It's good to have a leader that cares and puts people on their toes. With the barking, dissolving and sacking, government officials will sit up, it's not business as usual. Immigration workers will put extra diligence before giving visa to every light skinned fellow
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Image123(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

we only gravitate to a place we consider safe when we seek asylum, these are natural human propensities... can this "WANTED MAN" go to USA, UK, GERMANY, or even RUSSIA to seek asylum
moreover asylum is granted by a state... The Nigerian state is not offering him asylum here neither did the pakistani granted osama asylum in abotabad

so what is the relevance of asylum here, or are subtlely trying to tell me we are about granting the man asylum.

He can easily get lost and untraceable in Nigeria. He can do his illegal business in and from Nigeria compared to other countries, that's the sort of asylum.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

what is the rationale behind this your premise
what was d conclusion from ur long epistles

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chiaka:

if it was under ur clueless corrupt hero, no body would have know of it, that was how shekau entered Nigeria, nobody knows where shekau came from till tomorrow, gej gave him free access to destabilize Nigeria

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by dayodare49o: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ears dey pain me. Then it was inaugurate 5-man committee to design modality if all christains should go to church on sundays. 3-man committee to design modality on how to poopoo and weewee...

The dalladiho has changed it to: probe which of the cows ate the leaf? Probe which of these foods cooked or raw...the other one is cowboy, this one cowman ha ha ha
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what was d conclusion from ur long epistles
if you have functioning eyes, and brain go back and read the last statement i made on that my long epistle.. then you will be to know my conclusion
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

if you have functioning eyes, and brain go back and read the last statement i made on that my long epistle.. then you will be to know my conclusion
u can't decode a simple question, i was not asking for ur last word or statement. I was simply asking u d same question, u ask me

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by BOBBYLET: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
McKren:
Buhari keeps fooling himself

I don't blame him cos he is getting away with it

But World leaders will not be fooled!

ISIS leader will not attempt to flee to Nigeria if he does not believe he will be protected!
ISLAMBAD!!!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by BishopMagic: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
smoothlips:

Are you the coordinator?

ur wobbly mama tot0
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by munchfani: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2015
J

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by munchfani: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2015
OfoIgbo:
How come this ISIS terrorist did not attempt to get into Nigeria with a fake passport when GEJ was the president?

I am 100% certain GMB knows a lot about this guy's attempted entry into Nigeria.

His Daura relative is the DSS chief. His fellow northerner is also the NSA, and these are principal offices that man Nigerian intelligence along with NIA which is headed by a Yoruba man.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Please let no one take the impending investigation being organised by Mumuhammadu to investigate this episode. It is a ploy to give Nigerians the impression GMB knew nothing of this terrorist.

WAKE UP U EDUCATED ILLITERATE. ISIS= ISREALI INTELLEGENCE SERVICE
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Decibel: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
In a sane clime, Buhari and APC would have been charged to court for sponsoring terrorism in the West African Sub-region.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by smoothlips(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

ur wobbly mama tot0
If u jam her Toto, u go fit stay? 3secs man like u. Small boy wey no sabi say vulgarity no be sign of maturity.
Anu mpam

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest