Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) (55103 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / U.S. Nears $100 Billion Arms Deal For Saudi Arabia: White House Official / The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Raphtop(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
an ugly she man

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:
Reminds one of the allegations around Michel Obama.

that she's a transgender too?

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
toocoded:

And that is?
She's a trans...
Use google, check youtube
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
She/he look more like an im*becile.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
nnamdiosu:

that she's a transgender too?
She's a trans...
Use google, check youtube
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Sorry for bringing in your relations, i thought you included them in the "hypocritical us" tho.

Wow you must be a cnn addict then, you swallow everything u see on news hook, line and sinker. Maybe you should visit america and see things for yourself. You will appreciate the Nigerian lifestyle over the shitty and f.ucked up life they live over there.

But this is a matter for another day.

Thanks
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
chiketee:
so let me get this straight, Obama is being demonized for deciding to treat another human being with respect despite their differences, for not judging another human based on how he looks or how he lives but based on his capabilities, for loving his neighbor as himself and not judging just like the bible asks us too, for giving everyone a chance to prove their worth, for not forcing his own religious beliefs down everyone's throat. he is the antichrist for preaching tolerance and acceptance. you christians are your own worst enemies. Black man plus christianity = a cocktail of explosive ignorance. slaves forever. religion used to oppress your kind, lay barren your land, make slaves of your daughters and sons. yet na una carry am for head

Your argument lies on its face.

The issue is not about capabilities or the black race.

No!

It's about human essence and the Creator's order.

We rush to get patency rights for our inventions. We go to court to fight for our intellectual properties. Same way God has 'patency rights' over humanity.

Be sure He would make His voice heard when you refuse to hear what we, your fellow humans, say.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by BCISLTD: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2015
omojeesu:

Performance is really not the issue here.
Can even out perform normals.

The issue is about the essence of humanity and rebellion again the Creator's established order!

Which rebellion. ...My God is no fool to allow free will...they must be a grand plan....anyways its not our place to judge...

If it's not removing money from my pocket. ..e nino concern me
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
BCISLTD:

Which rebellion. ...My God is no fool to allow free will...they must be a grand plan....anyways its not our place to judge...

If it's not removing money from my pocket. ..e nino concern me

By the time you realise that it concerns you, it will be too late!

Money is good. It is a means to an end, not the end in itself. Those who make it an end, end up in its 'belly'.

Free will is not freedom to use to destroy nature's harmony and order, even human order. May God make you see the Big Picture!

Have a good day!
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by front247: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
America is a useless place
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
All I see is a man wearing make-up, hair extensions and tissue papers in his shirt.

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by themanderon: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
What monstrosity!!! This white demons will stop at nothing to sell this perverse way of life to the world, they want to lead humanity to eternal damnation smh.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
And here we have the alleged giant of Africa victimizing a section of her citizenry with an insane law.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
An2elect2:

His ancestry is not just black, you cant rule out his white side...its sad that the whole world can live with such glaring denial of his mixture. His blackness is emphasised when he is doing wrong. How is that? However his other side will be acknowledged if he was not dead neck up.

In Africa, the father lineage is more recognized than the mother. There's no denial anywhere.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by ResourceMan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
What is it right now? Is it a man or a woman.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Esdb3: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sunymoore:
Am I supposed to complain? Hell no.. Their country, their rules.. But still they are better than the hypocritical us..

So there is a tranny in aso rock or how do you mean we are hypocrites here.

technology does not mean we should throw morals away. A woman turning into a man is one of the most basic shii ever!

And we will get there but with morals. It starts with you!!!
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Dara55(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sunymoore:
Am I supposed to complain? Hell no.. Their country, their rules.. But still they are better than the hypocritical us..

I disagree to disagree. "Hypocritical" that word is over used. Using that word means you cannot think constructively. They are better than you not me. And I do not have to like their way of life.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
All I see is a man putting on wig, lipstick and eye liners. As well as stuffing his chest with something. undecided

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
where she come keep her former preek now and na for where she take get her toto?
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
omojeesu:

No!

We rush to get patency rights for our inventions. We go to court to fight for our intellectual properties. Same way God has 'patency rights' over humanity.

Be sure He would make His voice heard when you refuse to hear what we, your fellow humans, say.

Have a good day!

Good one.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
omojeesu:

By the time you realise that it concerns you, it will be too late!

Money is good. It is a means to an end, not the end in itself. Those who make it an end, end up in its 'belly'.

Free will is not freedom to use to destroy nature's harmony and order, even human order. May God make you see the Big Picture!

Have a good day!

Wise words. When people talk, they start using words like 'ignorant' 'hypocrite' 'bigot' ' homophobic' on people who oppose this century's madness. The more they mention these words the more they lose their meaning just like they are making humanity lose it meaning. They want to live based on what they feel and not on concrete things. And most of us know that when we live according to only how we feel and not include what is logical we miss the road. What America is telling the world now is, a man can wake up one morning and decide he wants to live the life of a woman or he wants to start sleeping with a man. Hm, we are yet to see the worst.

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
oshaosha2014:

I disagree to disagree. "Hypocritical" that word is over used. Using that word means you cannot think constructively. They are better than you not me. And I do not have to like their way of life.
That's the problem.. You don't like their way of life right? That's cool.. But you also need to tolerate their way of life, in fact these people are in different country with different rules, so we here should not judge them.. What I meant by 'hypocritical' is we have thousands of problems, and instead of we to face them, some of us are busy chasing shadows..
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Esdb3:

So there is a tranny in aso rock or how do you mean we are hypocrites here.

technology does not mean we should throw morals away. A woman turning into a man is one of the most basic shii ever!

And we will get there but with morals. It starts with you!!!
Morals is subjective bro.. What is okay in Southern Nigeria might not be okay in the North..

So we don't have to judge these people, let's face our problems and deal with them..
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by babaireti(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
HE ' oh! sorry sHE looks unrepentantly ugly,a descendant of Sodom and Gomorrah generation
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
seankay:

I said that because of the gay bill and also this news. Talking of being current,bro I read the new york times daily

Alright....no p. One love.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
wisestman:

and all their sins were payed for on the cross where his son died.

Still my people wouldn't stop greiving God wit der constant sinful ways
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by guiddoti: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
God forsake A-men-lika. Devil's own kon-try.. >: sad embarassed tongue(
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
omojeesu:

No!

Have a good day!

Creation order is chaotic. It could go anyway,as long as it works. There is no definite way to creation,it is all by chance.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by malikisah: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Doesn't look like a woman in any way!
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by qtx(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
the Dr. that did that transgender operation did part time studies to end that degree. Just look at the so-called woman's face? that is a real man am seeing there both in shape and face, looking masculine. In short maybe the transgender process is still metamorphosing gradually. goossshhhh!.

[url]robminds.com[/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) / New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.