Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL (15890 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by pheesayor(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
OBJ sold NITEL/MTEL not Jonathan.

It was reversed and GEJ (re)sold it to Chief Ayeni the Chairman of Skye bank who was one of those who donated billions of naira to his campaign. SKye has acquired Mainstreet bank, that too I feel should be probed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Jesusloveyou: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
CR77:
grin GEJ my Hero
i am happy for u ooo, as u have one useless clueless corrupt hero

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by datribune: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
d last minute-sale of NITEL/MTEL to Tunde Ayeni's NATCOM is one big scam in which our nation was shortchanged.
Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Tunde Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m. Amlak felt d sale was skewed in favour of NATCOM & had to go to court.
Ayeni was also a beneficiary of d PHCN "sale" & was d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign.
Privatization under d PDP was never about promoting efficiency but about asset stripping, sharing of our national patrimony & concentrating d assets of our nation in d hands of a privileged few like to Tunde Ayeni. Kudos to PMB. There can be no greater advocate of anti-corruption than dis president.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by back2sender: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2015
PDP chief: Anyim tricked Jonathan to sign N1.2b deal
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari consult air nor breeze for proper solution on telecommunication was used.

Busy doing nothing president***
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by bobosh02(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Asebaba1(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Buha
chesterlee:
Probe Probe Probe....Everyday!

Op Buhari should face his promises...before his tenure ends in probing.

$1 - N1
Daily food for primary school students
N40 fuel
N5000 for unemployed Nigerians etc
Hope you are up to 18, Because i know it is only kids that makes such statement expecting everything that is meant for 4years to come under two months. be wise
How would this affect the life of a common
Nigerian?

Buhari should face his promises...before his tenure ends in probing.

$1 - N1
Daily food for primary school students
N40 fuel
N5000 for unemployed Nigerians etc
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Guruboi(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Politrick
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by idieagle: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
CR77:
grin GEJ my Hero
Why e go concern u? She na cow u be.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Olaolufred(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
OBJ sold NITEL/MTEL not Jonathan.

[size=18pt]No be una say make him probe Obasanjo?[/size]
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by chi4ik4(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
goryorhal:

U r suffering from Dyslexia...
Na so you think say probing dey easy ?
How you take pass waec self ? I dey sure say them buy special center for you ..
Smh
look at this profound illiterate & gullible element o! you are just mentally retarded & you need to be rehabilitated. I'm proudly PDP member.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by dancoolD(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari is a Coward let him go ahead and probe Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by persius555(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
MillionDollars:
Where are the wailing wailers
They are right there, above you. Enemies of progress.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2015
egift:
Funny how PDP looted Nigeria for 16yrs and still get angry that we want to investigate all the criminal activities that happened. Ride Mr. President.

... All the criminal activities that happened? Then why is the probe being limited to GEJ's government? I will be happy if all corrupt leaders since 1999 will be jailed, including GEJ but limiting it to GEJ's administration alone will be firmly resisted.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by seunny4lif(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2015
CR77:
No be only one 1000 Likes grin grin

cheesy

I need am abeg kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by front247: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2015
U buhari self, must u probe everything
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by SweetSoup(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari to probe this, Buhari to probe that.....
Am starting to think this Buhari to probe shit is coming from the opposition camp..
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by benja3ad6: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
4G memory security spy wristwatch, can video, audio, snap pictures, mp3 and it can serve as a flashdrive. it's water resistant. price is 13k. pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria. call 09093928708 to buy.

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Youngmolis: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Probe all d looters baba 4 better nigeria
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by goryorhal(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
chi4ik4:
look at this profound illiterate & gullible element o! you are just mentally retarded & you need to be rehabilitated. I'm proudly PDP member.

guy chill....never die yet... wetin u don achieve with that yeye membership? idiot.. grin
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by j1mmy: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
when he is done talking about what he wants to do, half his tenure will be over.

The other half will be used to tell us why he has not yet done it.

A soldier without uniform is a snake without b***

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by seunny4lif(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin Colour to red cool cool
coldsummer:
Jonathan came and he was setting up committees,

Buhari is here and he's probing.

Each administration has its own peculiarity.

Please probe and return our dignity and restore hope in Nigeria.

PS: Abeg baba change our international. passport colour. Biko.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by egift(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
ILIDEFI:
... All the criminal activities that happened? Then why is the probe being limited to GEJ's government? I will be happy if all corrupt leaders since 1999 will be jailed, including GEJ but limiting it to GEJ's administration alone will be firmly resisted.

How about Buhari start from the days of Noah in the Bible, wouldn't that satisfy you enough? Or maybe fast forward it to start from the days of Sir Luggard who first presided over the affairs of Nigeria.

My friend stop protecting looters. Return our funds you looted or end up in jail. Jonathan will be probed. You can lagoon yourself or step out of the way. After his turn, someone else will probe Buhari. That is what PMB wants to set in motion - Accountability in Public Service.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Lasese: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Probe! Probe! Probe! U will start ur probe From OBASANJO to the rest...
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by CR77(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin u want use am cook soup?
seunny4lif:

I need am abeg kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by daojay: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
The probe should be conclusive please!
a corporation was sold for $252.25 Million, yet it possesses a license worth $284 million for gsm, licenses for fixed wireless, wired communication, voip, telex (moribund though) fax, and buildings and choice properties all over the federation!
Buhari please intervene
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by BankManager(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
I stopped taking President Buhari serious a long time ago..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by seunny4lif(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
CR77:
grin u want use am cook soup?

Cook ke?Na my birthday cake be the likes grin grin
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
egift:

How about Buhari start from the days of Noah in the Bible, wouldn't that satisfy you enough? Or may fast forward it to start from the days of Sir Luggard who first presided over the affairs of Nigeria.

My friend stop protecting looters. Return our funds you looted or end up in jail. Jonathan will be probed. You can lagoon yourself or step out of the way. After his turn, some else will probe Buhari. That is what PMB wants to set in motion - Accountability in Public Service.

You mentioned earlier that PDP mismanaged Nigeria for the past 16years. That's the same thing that all APC stalwarts and members have been saying. I agree to that too, but my question is, why will the probe be limited to the past 5 years out of the 16years?

It's not about the starting point. Buhari stated categorically that he wouldn't waste his time digging into the far past, and I ask, what happens to the loots of between 1999 and 2009? The looters will be forgiven? We can ignore the military era, but not the era of democracy administered by Obj and Atiku. Even the duo openly accused and slandered each other about their corrupt practices, yet your principal doesn't consider their administration worthy of probe. Obj privatised many of FG-owned companies, and most of the privatisations were done in a shady way, with his cronies buying up the companies at almost nothing. What about probing those deals too?
Talk about hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by optimisty(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
So it is GEJ that sold NITEL/MTEL now, not OBJ again...?
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by egift(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
ILIDEFI:

You mentioned earlier that PDP mismanaged Nigeria for the past 16years. That's the same thing that all APC stalwarts and members have been saying. I agree to that too, but my question is, why will the probe be limited to the past 5 years out of the 16years?

It's not about the starting point. Buhari stated categorically that he wouldn't waste his time digging into the far past, and I ask, what happens to the loots of between 1999 and 2009? The looters will be forgiven? We can ignore the military era, but not the era of democracy administered by Obj and Atiku. Even the duo openly accused and slandered each other about their corrupt practices, yet your principal doesn't consider their administration worthy of probe. Obj privatised many of FG-owned companies, and most of the privatisations were done in a shady way, with his cronies buying up the companies at almost nothing. What about probing those deals too?
Talk about hypocrisy.

At bold:
Because it is per the administration that handed over to him and not a Political Party issue. The probe on the true state of facts about the status of the Nigerian State as handed over to Buhari is NOT a matter of APC probing PDP. No matter how you look at it, this is a right call. We are aware that some folks who will like to undermine the Buhari's Anti-Corruption efforts will like to send him on a wild-grouse chase. Am glad he did not fall for it.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL by Mcaise: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
seunny4lif:
grin grin

It's my birthday oooh......Thank God, am a year older today.....
I need 1000 likes cos Na 1000 years,I wan spent on this earth.....

On behalf of myself,my unmarried wife and my unborn children...We thank you all for the love but make una increase the like cos Na 1000 years,me won stay for this earth oooh grin grin cool cool...

And 999 years to learn the difference between "spend" and "spent".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri / 5 Problems APC Will Grapple In 2017 - Daily Trust / “Every Policeman In Abia Wants To Be Posted To Aba" CP Okon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.