Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

MOBE Works In Nigeria, It Works For Me, It Can Work For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MOBE Works In Nigeria, It Works For Me, It Can Work For You (638 Views)

Think Investment, It Works For You Long After You Retire / Get Mozambique Fully Verified Paypal No VPN, Limitations It Works With Naija IP / Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOBE Works In Nigeria, It Works For Me, It Can Work For You by gonzales38: 4:48am On Aug 19, 2015
I have been inundated by mails and chats from people looking for genuine sources of making money online and I have discovered that either many are not patient enough or they are just outright lazy to do the work.
They ask,

"Does this MTTB work in Nigeria?"
"Does MOBE work here?"
"Is it true?" etc

I know of many people working on a job for 5-10 years and acquiring no marketable skill i:e if they lose that job they cannot do something on their own with the skill they acquired on the job. Yet, when you present them with other viable options, they are too quick to chicken-out.
The beauty of MOBE is that you don't have to resign your current job to start. I know a lot of people who do MOBE part-time and they make a success out of it!

Lots of people have allowed the flash-in-pan success of some internet marketers who display 'facts' and 'proofs' online to lure them into making a hurried decision.

You need to see MOBE as a business school that affords you the opportunity to LEARN and EARN.
If you don't LEARN you will earn nothing if at all very little.

What you need to do in MOBE is simple,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWCFLIndHI
just post ads.
You will be given the ads to post
You will be taught where to post
and there is a guarantee of your money being returned back to you if you don't fit into the business.

If you want to know more about MOBE,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GNfDQFplHg

Don't just LEARN, learn the right things!

(1) (Reply)

Treasury Bills: The Easiest And Safest Means To Invest Your Money / Epic Gets Licence To Build $30bn 107,000 Bpd Refinery In Bayelsa / Srs,life Saver Of Batteries!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.