Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Akpors Sad Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Sad Story (1437 Views)

Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke / Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! / Akpors Joke Must Read---- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Sad Story by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
AKPOS SAD STORY..I ate 4 plates of beans..When I got to my girlfriends place for dinner, she seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly "Darling I have a surprise for you tonight"..She then blindfolded me and led me to mychair at the dinning table. I took a seat andjust as she was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. She made me promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned and went to answer the call..The beans I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my girlfriend was out of the room I seized theopportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but itsmelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the airaround me vigorously. Then, shifting to theother leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pressure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself..My face must have been the picture ofinnocence when my girlfriend returned,apologizing for taking so long. She asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured her I had not..At this point, she removed the blindfold.To my greatest surprise, twelve dinnerguests including her Mum and Dad were seated around the table, with hands holding their noses..
Re: Akpors Sad Story by geonyte(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Job Application (photo) / Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ / This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.