Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ (1435 Views)

Buhari Phone Call To Mikel After Croatia Match (very Funny Joke) / Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ by DaBullIT(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Like if any of the jokes made you happy and comment if you don't get it

The best part of having diarrhoea is you can leave enough clues behind if you are kidnapped. grin grin

My son wants to be a pilot he's always talking about getting high.

I always hear my son on the phone saying "Can I hit that?". I really have to sit down with him and talk about domestic violence.

My daughter's Spanish tutor really wants her to pass his class...She's been in her room with him shouting "Me Gusta!" all afternoon. grin

My daughter taught me that new dance called "twerking". My son's black friends love when I do it for them.

My daughters boyfriend still doesn't know how to tie his shoes...Every time I walk in her room that's all she's doing.

Im so popular ... All the neighborhood boys bought me yoga pants for christmas

My sons friends all must have lisps because they always ask me for a glass of Milf.

My kids were talking about the Adele song Rolling a Joint and I corrected them. It's Rolling in the deep.

I think my daughter wants to be a policewoman when she gets older ... She has a pair of handcuffs under her bed.

My daughter must have a Biology project cause I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom.

My son's black friend asked me if I could handle his "long pipe"...I was more than happy to give him my plumber's number.

My son got in trouble for telling his teacher he wants a hand job...But why? I think it's wonderful he wants to be more hands on at school.

I heard my husband telling his friend that he rammed his secretary. I better check the car insurance to see if they will pay for her car!

My daughter and her boyfriend are cute sleeping in the bed together, I wonder what they're dreaming about with all the yelling and movement!

4 Likes

Re: Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omg grin I Luv dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ by Playwhizard(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jah michael...iranu abacha

1 Like

Re: Stupidly Funny Joke 18+ And 235+ IQ by tucky200(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lwkmd ! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whose Church Is This? / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Attended FUTA / A Man Walking Along A Californ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.