Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Domain Name Suggestion - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Domain Name Suggestion (618 Views)

Domain Name For Sale / Political Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm / Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Suggestion by saintchibu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am giving out a domain name that could turn premium from time to time and today, I will be dropping just one.
HERE IS IT.
Domain: retrievalonline.com
Worth: $560
Average CPC: $4.17
Average search result (sld): 247
Average search result (keyword): 54, 700
Average Ad Competition: Low

Feel free to register the domain and sell it.
If you want to get more suggestions like this, hit my signature and subscribe.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by saintchibu(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Domain: housegive.com
Worth: $400
Domain Category: Real Estate
Keywords: House Give
Average search Result (Keyword): 256, 000
Average Search Result (SLD): 285
Average ad Count (Keyword): 10
Average ad Count (SLD): 3
Average CPC: $1.10
Ad Competition: Low

Get more names like this and wait for the day you will make 6 figures selling it.
Hit my signature and subscribe.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by saintchibu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
SCAM ALERT:
For those that are new in domain name biz, beware of those that will send you a mail making offer for your domain with the option that you get an appraisal certificate.
They will promise to buy your domain at a very high price and give you a link for you to get appraisal certificate. Don't fall for this kind of scam as they also own the link where you will get the appraisal certificate and once you pay for the appraisal certificate, story yakari!
Beware!!!
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by gafmod: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Its better late than never,men! i'm damn interested. Here's my mail ad; teeflyin@gmail.com.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by niyi16(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
I dey here my bro......hit me at cheduxmendora@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money And Fulfill Your Dreams. / Forex-trade Made Easy And Reliable / Career Opportunity With AIICO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.