Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Political Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Political Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm (487 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm by explorer250(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
To the management of mmm Nigeria and sergei mavrodi As a loyal participant of mmm who strongly believes in the mmm ideology I dim it fit to suggest solutions to the current development in mmm. 1. I think it will be wise to delay the matching period to get help up to one week 2. A law can be enforced making it impossible to get help until it is one month 3. Before a participant can get help he must provide help at least in lesser amount I believe these suggesions will make money to continue to flow in the system. Please the suspension message is too harsh and will make participants lose faith in the system even next year. So I implore Sergei mavrodi to take down the message and implement these steps to avoid the panicked created and the collapse of mmm Nigeria Thanks Ozor Clinton chibueze.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Guy's Opinions On MMM. / Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online / Another Great Move By Tbc Pioneers, A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.