Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Yemisi Wada Denies Sleeping With Small Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemisi Wada Denies Sleeping With Small Boys (801 Views)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Socialite Vera Sidika Denies Sleeping With Hip Hop Star Fetty Wap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemisi Wada Denies Sleeping With Small Boys by FamouPeopleMag(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode’s ex-wife, Yemisi Wada has denied committing adultery by sleeping with small boys. She said that it was Femi Fani-Kayode’s blog. Pointblank that has been writing all that rubbish about her just to tarnish her image. Also, she has been telling all those who care to listen that she has cogent reasons not to invite Femi Fani-Kayode to their daughter, Temi’s marriage. She added that as a mother of five children she is too responsible to sleep around... Read more breathtaking gist on www.famouspeoplemagazine.com
Re: Yemisi Wada Denies Sleeping With Small Boys by bluaero(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy

phockphockwoman

The poster below me is high on osogbo ganja grin
Re: Yemisi Wada Denies Sleeping With Small Boys by agoadiv(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
bluaero:
cheesy

enemy of progress

angry

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Confirms He’s Still A Member Of Cherubim & Seraphim / Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie / Mikel Obi Welcomes Twin Babies, Photos Of The Adorable Daughters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.