Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please (6182 Views)

Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! / Grant Thornton Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Grant Thornton Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please help for those that have written the test on what to expect. Please help
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
26 views and no one saying anything. Can a good Samaritan just say something at least
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by missKiffy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
26 views and no one saying anything. Can a good Samaritan just say something at least
What do want them to say when they don't know anything abt it, anybody who know abt them wuld surely comment

1 Like

Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Sijo01(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Grant Thornton is an audit firm. Just try and get acquinted with anything audit.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Quadorup(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
wen did u apply pls
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yesterday
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
@sijo thank you. I know its an audit firm was just thinking if there aptitude test would the normal GMAT and if there is any addition to that....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by matilda02(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
Yesterday
sorry...wat did u study?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Quadorup(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
Yesterday
so av u received invitation from them cos I applied on Mon too buh didn't receive any invite
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yes I have that's why am asking on what to expect. I read through previous nairalanders comments they said something on general knowledge ... Just want to know if anyone has any useful information..... Please helppppp
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its really unfair no one with info to give. Tnx anyways for the help
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by matilda02(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
Its really unfair no one with info to give. Tnx anyways for the help
u shd understnd dt if any1 dt has viewed dis trend has info 2gv,dey wudve...most of us applied too even long b4 u did n we've nt even been contacted..wat did u study?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
I studied accounting
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Seamareggae(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
When it comes to test... I advice just read anything U come across because test can from anywhere and since it's an audit firm...

Read about the current trend in the economy.. The naira, some simple terms in Accounting and audit, etc... I applied also but yet to receive any invitation..

Wish you all the best...
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thank you very much seamareggae much appreciated. I pray you get your invite soon.Best wishes dear
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by matilda02(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
Thank you very much seamareggae much appreciated. I pray you get your invite soon.Best wishes dear
check these links https://m.jobtestprep.co.uk/grant-thornton-online-tests and https://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/aptitude-tests/free-info-anyone-taking-grant-thornton-online-reasoning-tests
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by juddexy2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Also got the invite..don't rily know what to expect
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by pearl25(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
@juddexy tnx I read from previous post that some things regarding general knowledge and GMAT ..well God dey
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by juddexy2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:
@juddexy tnx I read from previous post that some things regarding general knowledge and GMAT ..well God dey
what date was slated fr u?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
pearl25:

when did you get the invite?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by wallmosh: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Apply too. Expecting invite OOOooooo
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Val24x(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
pearl25:
please what date is the test and did you apply online.?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by ericksen(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2015
I applied too..but no invite yet..nawaoo!!
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by ericksen(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2015
@pearl25..have you guys done the test?...and if the answer is yes...please when was your test?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by manop: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2015
I also applied, no invite yet. A friend of mine who wrote earlier this year said it's basic accounting and auditing questions. Based on my research I know it's Kenexa that Grant Thornton use for their exams, so just go online and find Kenexa - style questions n read ur accounting tinz.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by manop: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
@pearl25 abeg gist us how the test be o
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
hey everyone ...actually got the invite same time as you all but didn't go cos of some engagements... but I got a call asking if I got receipt of the text anyways they agreed to reschedule .. for those who have done the test how did it go? question format I mean .. need Info please
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Flojoh1(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Has anyone heard from grant throton among those who took the test on 17th october? The man promised to get back to us this week.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by forwardvent(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Grant Thornton Abuja invites me for a test on 12th December 2015.

Grant Thornton Nigeria invites you for an aptitude test on Saturday December 12,2015 by 10:00am.
Venue: 20 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent Asokoro Abuja
Time: 10 am prompt. Please come along with your writting material and updated resume.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by shepherd77: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers is available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
@ Pearl. I sent my CV around august this year. Can you give me the link to apply again?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please by forwardvent(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
The test was a success for me. All thanks to God. Stage 1 of 3. Next is oral interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / How To Fill Online Dpr Form / Unity Bank Online Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.