Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus (2863 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Me, Eniola Badmus Declares / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by geesilver(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has reacted to
rumours that she is in a hot romance with Davido,
who she has never hidden her love for.
She claimed the worst of the rumours she has heard
about her is the alleged romance with the younger
celebrity singer. The actress described Davido as her younger brother as well as the YBNL crew, headed by Olamide, a rapper Eniola has not hidden her love for.
"That I'm dating Davido. I mean that was so weird. I
didn't even hear about it on time, it was David that
told me. “We were just laughing about it. Why would you say I'm dating David? Davido is my brother. We are almost together every day if I'm not working. I'm
always in his house, he comes around to my house
too. YBNL, HKN, they are my family," she told Pulse.

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35233/24/dating-davido-belittles-meeniola-badmus.html

Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by Stephansmily(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by christinie(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Davido date iya apati? Hahahaha.
Ok am not laughing oooo.
Hehehehehe.
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by Came: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Una think say na everybody be Agbaiya? I trust my gbogbo big girl oooo,she no go do rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol. They ain't even compatible

1 Like

Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by doyinisaac(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't know the reason why I like that first picture...grin
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by ellahzy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
wat a caring big sister... I love d 1st pic grin

DavidoMy.
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Where is his kini touching in the first picture where she's backing davido
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by daveP(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Love the 1st pix.

If the OP wrote

Click here to see photos>>>

i would have typed: La click la last airbender. Nice one Eniola, flog him if he misbehaves sha!!
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Where is his kini touching in the first picture where she's backing davido
Chai, don't tell me that is all you can see in that pishure. You have spoil! angry
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by whizqueen(f): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Chai, don't tell me that is all you can see in that pishure. You have spoil! angry
angry
Re: Dating Davido Belittles Me—eniola Badmus by SAMBARRY: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2015
cool
FriedPlantain:

(1) (Reply)

Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor / What's The Acronyms Of OG??? / MEET Nigeria Tallest Man Oladimeji (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.