Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor (2857 Views)

Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) / Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) / IS HE GAY? Nollywood Actor Emeka Rollas Undergoes Anal Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by pamm: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
So, anal sex is one of your biggest sexual fantasies? Then you have some preparation to do.
Sticking it in there during sex and saying it was an ”accident’ is not good enough. Your woman has to be prepared before you thrust into her back-door.

Here are 3 things you must do: http://gistandgossip.com/2016/02/anal-sex-3-things-you-must-do-before-exploring-her-backdoor/
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by northvietnam(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
No need to read it cs only a wicked guy will tear em babe yansh

5 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by Lovetinz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
So, anal sex is one of your biggest sexual fantasies? Then you have some preparation to do.

Sticking it in there during sex and saying it was an ”accident’ is not good enough. Your woman has to be prepared before you thrust into her back-door.

Here are 3 things you must do.

1. Talk about it:
You do not simply just stick your dick in there without prior discussion.
Anal sex is not like a change of sex positions.
It changes the dynamic of the kind of sexual relationship you have with her.
So, you should make sure she is okay with it and is expecting it.

2. Make sure she is relaxed:
The fact that she agreed to anal sex does not give you access to attack her anus like a dog in heat.
Make sure she is calm and relaxed using good pre-intimacy tips.
If you do not treat her well, she is unlikely to let you go there again.

3. Lubricants:
The anus, unlike the vagina, does not naturally lubricate itself,
so you have to take your time to apply lubricants.
This way, you reduce likelihood of tear and pain.
It can be pretty uncomfortable for you too if you go in dry

iamadedotun2:
[s]Signs of a possible heart problem you need to know http://iamadedotun.approved.news/0aGi72Qh0
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op
northvietnam:
No need to read it cs only a wicked guy will tear em babe yansh
what if she wants u to go anal?
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
God..!! angry
What if she detest anal? Will u force her?
Pvssy no sweet again, na to destroy the anus remain...

Ha! Jeez... I cant believe this!
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by northvietnam(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Op what if she wants u to go anal?

She won't dare say such tins to my hearing.
we know what works for us & Anal is no where near the list.
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
northvietnam:

She won't dare say such tins to my hearing.
we know what works for us & Anal is no where near the list.
well u never knw..
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amelian:
God..!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by nenergy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
You stole this from pulseng. Lazy blogger grin
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by ennysuccess(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amelian:
God..!! angry

Tell dem only Gay guys explore anal during Sex ASAP
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by SUPERPACK: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
chai their was once a country, so sodom and gomorrah is nw the order of the day, people trying to make a way, where there seems to be no way,
I blame GEJ for this.
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by Bitterleafsoup: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
chai their was once a country, so sodom and gomorrah is nw the order of the day, people trying to make a way, where there seems to be no way,
I blame GEJ for this.
You shouldn't cause against heavy pressure from Obama he refused gay marriage.
Even made it a punishable offense.
Re: Anal Sex: 3 Things You Must Do Before Exploring Her Backdoor by nobilis: 4:19am On Feb 28, 2016
ennysuccess:

Tell dem only Gay guys explore anal during Sex ASAP

That ASAP u wrote up there, what is its significance?

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson In Maternity Photoshoot For Wow Magazine, Bares Her Nude Baby Bump / 10 Best Ankara Designs For Females In Nigeria / Davido Disgraces His Hypeman As He Was Chewing Recklessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.