Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live (63919 Views)

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos / Invest In This Estate Where The Infrastructure Is On Going At Lekki Free Trade Z / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by lalasticlala(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Where The Super Rich Live
The super rich of Ogun State enjoy their lives on secluded Olusegun Obasanjo Hiltop and Osoba Hiltop of Oke Mosan area of Abeokuta few meters from the hustling and bustling Oke-Ilewo and Ibara axis where some middle and low income people live. Aside these places where middle and low income people live in Ibara, we also have Housing Estate and GRA which are also the homes of the first generation Ogun super rich before the Hiltops came into existence. The Olusegun Osoba Hiltop now, popularly known as Presidential Hill Top which is directly opposite NNPC mega station and the turning beside National Open University (Noun) was opened during the Government of Aremo Olusegun Osoba and this Hiltop houses former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s beautiful mansion with the homes of other Super Rich Ogun Indigenes like Tunji Sunmonu (the Egba Born Top Business Man who owns Sky Pavilion building on Oke Ilewo with several other thriving businesses in Abeokuta), Segun Ajibola and several others.

Aremo Olusegun Osoba the man who opened up the Hiltop is also the owner of the large expanse of Land in front of ex-president Obasanjo’s house. The presidential Hilltop is bordered to the left by Oke Sari Village an Old Serene Egba Settlement which has also developed immensely due to the establishment of the Hill Top. Most of the First allotees of Land on the Osoba Hill Top where people close to Aremo Osoba like Late Oluwo Segun Taiwo and some prominent traditional rulers. The most fascinating thing about the Presidential Hill Top is its well tarred road and illuminated serene environment which makes it admirable to visitors at all time of the day attest to the impression that the place is really a haven for the Super Rich.

Similarly, a cool drive to the Olusegun Obasanjo Hiltop is an adventure into homes of notable personalities, political big wigs and aides of Former Governor Gbenga Daniel. The Hill Top, which is located directly opposite Nucleus Event Centre beside Oke Mosan Governor’s office, was opened up by Gbenga Daniel’s administration and it has more expanse of land than the Osoba Hiltop. It is bordered at the back by another Popular Egba Village called Ijeun Lukosi which has now become a blossoming settlement for middle income earners because of its closeness to the elitist Hill Top. Most of the streets are named after aides of Former Governor Daniel like Alhaja Salmot Badru, the former Deputy Governor, Yomi Majekodunmi, the Former Chief of Staff and several others.

The incumbent administration of Senator Ibikunle Amosun has also stepped up the Value of Obasanjo Hill Top through the construction of its Multi-Billion Naira Orange Valley and Plain Field Estates to add to Judges’ Quarters that were also built during OGD’s administration. All these Estates have contributed immensely to the development of the Hill Top to make it another Haven of the rich. Chief Tunde Abudu, the Egba born Industrialist who owns several blue chip companies in Lagos and Abeokuta has also added value to the Hill Top by setting Up his Noble House College which educates Kids of Nigerian Super Rich from all over the country. A plot of Land sells averagely for between 10 to 20 million Naira at both the Osoba presidential Hill Top and Olusegun Obasanjo Hill Top depending on how well positioned the land is on the Hill Tops.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/inside-abeokuta-hill-top-sstate/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=inside-abeokuta-hill-top-sstate

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by fatdon2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Femolacaster(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
O wapa now!
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by jnrbayano(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Just 10million naira?

I thought people will break the bank to be able to purchase a plot of land there....

20 Likes

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by sukkot: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok na
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari.
Please, don't probe Amechi, Rochas Okorocha, Obasanjo, Lamido sanusi, Oshimole. They're the real looters who stole billions of public funds.

Probe only Goodluck Jonathan because he failed to loot enough money, he never tried to surpass the previous looters.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Beautiful houses.

Make I park my ride here.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by KingsleyCEO: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
OK next
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Just 42 views FP
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Dindondin(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
ahhh
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by lolaxavier(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
I hear.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by dexonMart(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
nicey

I want to dedicate this space for this Heroine

Dr . Stella Adadevoh.... A year ago, Nigeria lost a Heroine who gave her life to protect Nigeria from an Ebola outbreak..

263 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
I over rock FP today sha
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Dindondin(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
At last, this place appeared in the news.
The writer forgot to include Orange Valley Estate.
Those places were deliberately created for the rich in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by ennysuccess(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
I think it should be inside Abeokuta Hilltop where the RITUALISTS resides

8 Likes

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by damiloladuke: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
is it the estate behind my work place or else where?

estate wey village dey inside am

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na only me dey dis Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by tunwumi: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
The moderator that put this on front page is an estate agent that is looking for a way to sell ill gotten properties by some SINFUL servants because of efcc

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Freelancer007(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
So?
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Chidexter(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnd no one cares
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by kurt09(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by lolaxavier(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just 42 views FP

It tells you how ineffective some people think...i no mention name o...
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by BCISLTD: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
angry 10-20 million per plot. ...super rich my foot...what people pay as rent in ikoyi...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by phonesNgadgets: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cool. The major benefit I will derive from this development is that the old GRA has a lot of abandoned properties and more are still going to be abandoned for obvious reasons grin they are gonna be moving to these hill tops and villages, and I will seize this opportunity. smiley
There is real cool cash in realty. One only needs to invest wisely.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
No be small thing o,enough Lands to sell
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by olexjay(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by youngice(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
my bq fine pass this house na
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by MillionDollars: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
if the super rich live here then those living in banana island are _____ rich
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by ogemore(f): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by dangote7510(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House / Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.