Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker (3543 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Is the event holding in Nigeria or biafraland

I can bet £10 grin that Kanu won't attend because he knows what awaits him from the airport.

I'm eagerly waiting for the lies and excuses the scammer will come up with to justify why he won't be attending the event.

In fact, attending this event will prove if indeed he has balls or if he's nothing but an empty barrel . grin grin

What's awaiting him please?

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by c33b33(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2015
shachris:
I thought the albino is not igbo? urchins using biafra to seek relevance Since 1967.

Are there no Albino in your father's land. That albino is achieving what every black urchin in your country cannot achieve. Baboon!

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by c33b33(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2015
coolitempa:
Those whom the gods are about to destroy....they first make mad...... cheesy....nonsense...... cheesy....get biafraudian....

You are unwise,you don't know the true meaning of that proverb.

Your country is in a mad stage with corruption,killing and a collapsed economy. And you a zombie will not see that.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by bendovex: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2015
shachris:
I thought the albino is not igbo? urchins using biafra to seek relevance Since 1967.

If he attends then I know that his biafra is a backyard joke.
Shut up your mouth, do you think Nnamdi is like your Rochas that uses Obama's picture to seek relevance?
Nnamdi kanu is the man. stop hating, you this yellowbar boy..

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by c33b33(m): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
World Weed Congress WWC.

Nnamdi Kunnu has been invited to come and supply them the latest harvest from his igbo plantation.

Will the congress hold in Nigeria(lagos), biafra or ameLica? The diLector won't like the first and second options because of DSS. The sharp scammer came to Nigeria on the 30th of may, a day after PMB was still busy thanking the guest that graced his inauguration.

The DSS that couldn't handle former CSO to jonathan? Shame on your DSS. Didn't Buhari attempt to kidnap Umaru Dikko from Britain during his first Dictatorship stint, if he's the ruthless general as cowardly known let him try with Nnamdi Kanu.

Do you think World Igbo Congress is your mother's age grade meeting? You must be senile. Visit google and ask about them

He is coming to Aba soon , get yourselves ready. Nnde ara!

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by c33b33(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Yeske2:
An Odi.ot like him? Nnamdi should come block Niger bridge express with an Ak-47 before i take him serious.
Ojukwu fought for Biafra out of necessity unlike this steewwwpid assssshoooole.
Sorry for my use of language.

You are the asssshole and I am not sorry.

What are the necessity Ojukwu fought for that is still not happening now? Tell me one!

He is not a tout like your useless security officers that mount every meter with Ak-47 and robbing people with their uniform. You are irrelevant, he doesn't need to show you anything.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad! See What Happened To A Boy After He Met Online Lover First Time. Pics&video / Addis Ababa Beats Lagos To Light Rail As Construction Delays Mount / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo As A Very Young Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.