Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? (3360 Views)

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Daniel058(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2015
winner01:
Lol, Paul was a man just like you. Even our Lord Jesus Christ said we will do greater works.
And Did the Bible ever give examples of ministers, or pastors, or evangelists, or bishops and so on. The disciples were evangelists and more of such titles today.
You sound more stup1d each time you use the word Negro.
We will have more Billionaire pastors and christians as man keeps unfolding the untapped blessings that God has for man. Even many of God's generals had financial problems, this was never God's will.
Brace yourself, a new wave of billionaire christian and ministers are about to surface.
in as much as I believe that there is nothing bad being a billionaire Christian, but I can never take side with you on "FULL TIME MINISTER OF GOD BEING A BILLIONAIRE AND ENJOYING ALL THE RICHES AND FAME while those he preaches to suffer in abject poverty. . Think about the story of lazarus and the rich man in luke 16..
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Daniel058:
in as much as I believe that there is nothing bad being a billionaire Christian, but I can never take side with you on "FULL TIME MINISTER OF GOD BEING A BILLIONAIRE AND ENJOYING ALL THE RICHES AND FAME while those he preaches to suffer in abject poverty. . Think about the story of lazarus and the rich man in luke 16..
Do you have any idea how much these people give out. They preach to thousands all over the world and help so many people. Did Solomon and David help all the poor people in their cities They cant end poverty totally, they can only do the best they can. Bless
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
vooks:

You are preaching ANOTHER gospel that ministers greed and plunder and makes merchandise of the poor.

Listen to Paul

1 Corinthians 9:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

You are cheering these pimps who are charging an arm and a leg for the gospel claiming it's a new revelation. Paul could do it but he restrained himself from ABUSING it. Shame on you and your pastas

Repent!
Mention the names of those who charge for the gospel or shut up. And dont be so blind to the fact that i said "im against pastors misleading people".
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
winner01:
Mention the names of those who charge for the gospel or shut up. And dont be so blind to the fact that i said "im against pastors misleading people".

They have no shred of morality. Listen to Paul

1 Corinthians 9:14-15 King James Version (KJV
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
15 But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.

While Paul was busy forfeiting his right to be supported, these rapacious wolves are busy living beyond their wildest imagination off your silly back.

I have never understood how somebody can brag about pilfered millions. I can salute Zuckerberger if he had 10 private jets, but not a crook who just sits there collecting spiritual tips
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Annunaki(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
winner01:

Oyedepo charges for the gospel with style, infact any pastor that preaches mandatory tithing is charging for the gospel.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Oyedepo charges for the gospel with style, infact any pastor that preaches mandatory tithing is charging for the gospel.
Is mandatory tithing found in your Bible?
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Daniel058(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
winner01:
Do you have any idea how much these people give out. They preach to thousands all over the world and help so many people. Did Solomon and David help all the poor people in their cities They cant end poverty totally, they can only do the best they can. Bless
always differentiate kings from preachers..
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Daniel058:
always differentiate kings from preachers..
Joseph of arimathea nko. For God sakes, whats wrong with being a billionaire...Later we complain that contrary forces are trying to impose demonism on us. We need to take charge. May God open our eyes.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Onyiibazz: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome does sir! He charges gate fee for the supposed free gospel.

You see! Sometimes i do pity christianity because it is one of the religions with the most divided opinions and explanations, yet each faction claim to always get their inspiration from one holy spirit. When a particular verse of the bible is favourable, it is understood literally, but when it is not, then the holy spirit is needed to interprete it!
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Annunaki(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:
Is mandatory tithing found in your Bible?

mandatory tithing of agric produce by Jews is found in my bible but the fraud preached today "tithing of money by christians" is not. Don't get it twisted.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome does sir! He charges gate fee for the supposed free gospel.

You see! Sometimes i do pity christianity because it is one of the religions with the most divided opinions and explanations, yet each faction claim to always get their inspiration from one holy spirit. When a particular verse of the bible is favourable, it is understood literally, but when it is not, then the holy spirit is needed to interprete it!
I mentioned only the names of few pastors in my first quote on this thread, i suggest you go back and check those names.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Daniel058(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:
Joseph of arimathea nko. For God sakes, whats wrong with being a billionaire...Later we complain that contrary forces are trying to impose demonism on us. We need to take charge. May God open our eyes.
Why do you found it it difficult differentiating lay men from clergymen??
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Shalomdee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please as children of God lets not quarrel over baseless arguments and insult one another as apostle Paul warned, if we must comment lets do so with love and meekness so the devil won't make fun of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did God Reveal Himself to You? / Was It Destiny, Fate Or Predestination That Saved You from that accident or got you that job ? / Mama Afriki - Africa The Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.