Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening (32461 Views)

Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
175:
Never give the devil a ride because he will always want to drive.
LMAO
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by hamzakito(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sheggy13:

Or from buying ponmo, eating at local buka and competing with Olusa Metuh on who will be the first to hit out at Buhari and APC. All these seem to be his job descriptions as governor.
lol.... forget dat 1... i love the way is doing... hw many governor do buy ponmo and eating at local buka? if nt during campaign.... fayose raising himself high for pple... shey u grab
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by omowolewa: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fayose, Ekiti's mistake

3 Likes

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by nnalove(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Appoint another person simple and short
I wonder oooo. Since he still have enough. Nobi so?
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by meritt: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
efilefun:
Nobody in he's right senses would want to be involved with a tout

Did i hear tout??
mind u this dele is more tout than fayose,
don't forget it was this guy/man who was the speaker of 7members as against 18members.
The truth of the matter is that this appointment is meager compare to what Fayose Promised him before he embarked
on all he did in the house before their tenure ends...
Wait ooo why am i bother self hissss...e nor concern meeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
The ex-speaker felt downgraded for such appointment . He was expecting a commissioner position .

2 Likes

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Democrata: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by gseph(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
does that solve any issue?
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by DTaj: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
That Olugbemi clown (so-called Speaker) was a disgrace to Ekiti people (mostly touted as the most educated state in the South West)! His command of the English language is pathetic. He mixes tenses so shamelessly without distinguishing present tense, past tense, and past participle.

When he held sway as Fayose's lap-dog and Man Friday in the immediate past Ekiti House of Assembly, I asked my Ekiti friends how such a clown (speaks like someone who dropped out of school in Form 1!) should even be elected as a member of the House let alone become 'Speaker' of Fayose's 7-man Assembly who became majority over 15 other members!

Now, the same Fayose he blindly supported has used him and dumped him. Kai! Ordinary member of the Commission, not even the Chairman, lol!

Naija! Anything goes...

3 Likes

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by blackpanda: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh lord! Let there be confusion and fire in the camp of the ENEMY aka PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Elan83(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
probe dis GMB
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by melzabull(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Imortal001:
Who go like work with person weh get diaria of the mouth?
you mean persons like adamumu oshiomole?
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by lastpage: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Used and dumped!

[size=18pt]KARMA is a BIATCH![/size] undecided undecided

What goes round, will eventually come around. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by melzabull(f): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Peter Ayodele Fayose, the most reasonable and respectable governor from the south west. May God continue to keep him and make him harmless from his political opponents cool
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by melzabull(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sheggy13:

Or from buying ponmo, eating at local buka and competing with Olusa Metuh on who will be the first to hit out at Buhari and APC. All these seem to be his job descriptions as governor.
More like Adamu oshiomole and liar MohaMad competing for the next lie to dish out to the gullible APC supporters
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by seedorfg(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pdp and confusing are like bread and butter, ekiti small state with more confusionist

grin
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by lastpage: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
hamzakito:
lol.... forget dat 1... i love the way is doing... hw many governor do buy ponmo and eating at local buka? if nt during campaign.... fayose raising himself high for pple... shey u grab

You are a tout, just like Fayose!

So eating Ponmo at local eatery is the "reason and job description" of a Governor, in your silly sense?

illiteracy is worse than HIV!

1 Like

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by lastpage: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
More like Adamu oshiomole and liar MohaMad competing for the next lie to dish out to the gullible APC supporters

All you these paid "praise singers" that registered NL account multiple times, just to praise that tout called Fayose......

Go and ask the former "7-man speaker", mediocrity always end in disgrace.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by melzabull(f): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
lastpage:

All you these paid "praise singers" that registered NL account multiple times, just to praise that tout called Fayose......

Go and ask the former "7-man speaker", mediocrity always end in disgrace.

Lastpage!
and you are a paid aregbGBESE hoodlum. What's my business that your life is a disgraceful mediocrity?

last page kor lastpig in....mtchewww
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by hamzakito(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
lastpage:

You are a tout, just like Fayose!

So eating Ponmo at local eatery is the "reason and job description" of a Governor, in your silly sense?

illiteracy is worse than HIV!
you might like or hate some1 for some reasons.. not because you dont like him, i should'nt like him again.... whats ya headache sef... infact na u b illitrate.... weda eating ponmo or not .... i bliv in him, i love him. sai fayose all the way...

1 Like

Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by GboGboAye: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by philips70(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Can anybody explain to me the premise this state was named the Fountain of Knowledge?

I hope this misnomer can be rectified as soon as possible
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by ejirede: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
hamzakito:
that can not stop my fayose from working...
i so much like what happened to this guy.He was an APC member before he decamped to PDP to head the unlawful house as a speaker.He thought Fayose has a plan for him not knowing that Fayose is an ungrateful man.He should go and ask about him from Senator Arise,Dayo Okondo and others
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by IYANGBALI: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
efilefun:
Nobody in he's right senses would want to be involved with a tout
you've said it all
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by hamzakito(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
ejirede:
i so much like what happened to this guy.He was an APC member before he decamped to PDP to head the unlawful house as a speaker.He thought Fayose has a plan for him not knowing that Fayose is an ungrateful man.He should go and ask about him from Senator Arise,Dayo Okondo and others
I hear sha... but dis politics for you... you nid to do anytin dat will make u succeed in politics. that's why dey call it dirty game... this is fayose time... that can not make me hate him... still love fayose
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by sunnymaja(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
It is too late before Ekiti people know that Fayose only use them to achieve his personal goals.
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Kiakia(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Imagine! A mere member of a House of Assembly Commission, not even the Chairman. And you expect a former Speaker of a House of Assembly, even if factional, to accept such a ludicrous position which, I am sure, he considers infra dig for a person of his social standing. Haba Fayose!
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by wiseoneking: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by nwannaeto: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Imortal001:
Who go like work with person weh get diaria of the mouth?
who taught u English?
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by nwannaeto: 2:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Sheggy13:

ntoo
Re: Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening by Nellybii: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
melzabull:
Peter Ayodele Fayose, the most reasonable and respectable governor from the south west. May God continue to keep him and make him harmless from his political opponents cool

You are only ranting here.
What do you know about South West, not to mention Ekiti? Maybe you should find out the definitions of respectable and reasonable before commenting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.