Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (715105 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2017
VickersMK3:
For AFSB..what's wrong wit d Q?
2nd
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
benedictjohn:
2nd
Same here..but una suffer for Oga K.C hand o.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Katyusha(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
VickersMK3:
lol...the dude thought u meant resumption batch. grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
VickersMK3:
Same here..but una suffer for Oga K.C hand o.
lol. But d tin don pay us. We no suffer in vain. Na d happiest thing b dat
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Katyusha:
lol...the dude thought u meant resumption batch. grin
exactly bro. I confuse o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
VickersMK3:
Bro forget about AFSB, you are now a cadet oo, not a candidate lyk us!!!!
Just Guard up for training!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
With much respect and admiration, I send my shoutouts to bosses benedictjohn, AdmiralPato, Lawmosh, Dann01, VickersMK3, and all successful members of this forum who made the final list of 69 RC.
These are your last days as a civilian.

We bequeath you all into the welcoming arms of WorldGreatest1, Bechi2, Johncasey, Ajagbe97,Okotv,Figlio,cadetjaja,Madawaki01,Egesie,Jessejosh,Okedi2012,Ekoson95 and all ur seniors who are members of this gr8 forum; as they de-civilianize u and baptize with d ointment of NDA.

On behalf of myself and all aspirants of 70 RC, we wish u well and pray that you become cracked military officers by 2022.

As you guard up to face the tough and rigorous life of military training at NDA, may God give you all the strength to endure and persevere all through; and to serve your fatherland with unflinching loyalty and uncommon patriotism.

We are solidly behind u and hope to join u in our fathers' academy next year.
CONGRATULATIONS!

MORALE.....HAAAAAAAYY!!!
It's ur boy <Daeyou>

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Daeyou:
With much respect and admiration, I send my shoutouts to bosses benedictjohn, AdmiralPato, Lawmosh, Dann01, VickersMK3, and all successful members of this forum who made the final list of 69 RC.

We bequeath you all into the welcoming arms of WorldGreatest1, Bechi2, Johncasey, Ajagbe97,Okotv,Figlio,cadetjaja,Madawaki01,Egesie,Jessejosh,Okedi2012,Ekoson95 and all ur seniors who are members of this gr8 forum; as they de-civilianize u and baptize with d ointment of NDA.

On behalf of myself and all aspirants of 70 RC, we wish u well and pray that you become cracked military officers by 2022.

As you guard up to face the tough and rigorous life of military training at NDA, may God give you all the strength to endure and persevere all through; and to serve your fatherland with unflinching loyalty and uncommon patriotism.

CONGRATULATIONS!

MORALE.....HAAAAAAAYY!!!
It's ur boy <Daeyou>
we appreciate bro. Thanks for ur prayers and encouragement. We also hope by next year, all of you here will make it. Just keep the determinations high.

Thanks Daeyou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
chukwumapeter:
guys make una welcome me oo me too attend afsb but na bp issue so 70rc nxt
Wetin come happen to ur BP na, u get HBP wey dem comot u?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
chukwumapeter:
guys make una welcome me oo me too attend afsb but na bp issue so 70rc nxt
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Charly17:
bro I need it please
Plz I need d soft copy Plz. Dis is my email
Luckysunday444@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
sikan:

soft copy bro
Bro Plz I nid it plz.
Dis is my email luckysunday444@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lordgaby(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
70rc Soon smiley70rc Soon
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ohcanada(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
I HAVE AN NDA COMPENDIUM FOR SALE....IF YOU NEED IT PM ME
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by alexie4real(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ohcanada:
I HAVE AN NDA COMPENDIUM FOR SALE....IF YOU NEED IT PM ME
contact please
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Be careful of scams please let keep this forum clean and clear the way our seniors also did let stop the compendium buy or sale issue
Compendium sale will commence soon at any zenith bank in November when the form is out
This forum is left to we 70rc now we have to show dem the standard and keep the morale
Shout out to all the gallant men who made it 69rc
You guys are so inspiring and thank you for keeping the vibe of this our great forum moving clean and educative I hope we the 70rc will take on your step
70rc mark my word not one of us will remain till next 2years we gonna take on the shoes of our seniors and show them the standard Nda go no say we for this forum no play at all
If you have missed any information or need more information I will urge you to patiently read from the 0 to now to get all you need to succed God bless 70rc God bless Burma batallion God bless all the member of this great and inspiring group say a big amen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kinglife:
Be careful of scams please let keep this forum clean and clear the way our seniors also did let stop the compendium buy or sale issue
Compendium sale will commence soon at any zenith bank in November when the form is out
This forum is left to we 70rc now we have to show dem the standard and keep the morale
You guys are so inspiring and thank you for keeping the vibe of this our great forum moving clean and educative I hope we the 70rc will take on your step
70rc mark my word not one of us will remain till next 2years we gonna take on the shoes of our seniors and show them the standard Nda go no say we for this forum no play at all
If you have missed any information or need more information I will urge you to patiently read from the 0 to now to get all you need to succed God bless 70rc God bless Burma batallion God bless all the member of this great and inspiring group say a big amen
Amen bro....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
for free questions just click on the link to join our whatsapp group. https:///Iyr5ziBuFYW8yRK3h9cNXi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kinglife:
Amen bro..God bless 70rc.. God bless DALET BATTALION!.. God bless NDA..God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
luckyboy1314:
yes high bp bcus of panicking
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2017
chukwumapeter:
yes high bp bcus of panicking
what induced in the panick pls??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BrainArk(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Arcike please I need to chat with you privately this is my whatsapp number . It is urgent pleased.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please I need fast reply do Nda accept combine result
My weac I got all my needed subject but failed maths
Why neco failed biology can I combine both because I need maths for psychology fast help please cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Charly17(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kinglife:
Why neco failed biology can I combine both because I need maths for psychology fast help please cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry for the late reply...yes they accept combined results

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
benedictjohn:
we appreciate bro. Thanks for ur prayers and encouragement. We also hope by next year, all of you here will make it. Just keep the determinations high.

Thanks Daeyou
Is it true that we are going to have another medical screening? Upon resumption?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
Is it true that we are going to have another medical screening? Upon resumption?
depends on the death roll recorded within the early period of resumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
benedictjohn:
Boss!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kinglife:

Made it with a combined result. You can combine.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daeyou:

CONGRATULATIONS!

MORALE.....HAAAAAAAYY!!!
It's ur boy <Daeyou>

Day By Day
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
benedictjohn:
I thought it's immediately after resumption.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
benedictjohn:

Bastard.. 4 days oo. 4 days smiley gotten them?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
AdmiralPato:

Day By Day
Sir, we are getting ready to report for malicious treatment. Morale high as ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.