Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (715169 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
Sir, we are getting ready to report for malicious treatment. Morale high as ever.

We will train Mehn!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
AdmiralPato:

Day By Day
Clown!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
AdmiralPato:

We will train Mehn!!!
Bro, I never collect original certificate o( GCE 2015) ...I used printout during AFSB. Can I take d printout to KD?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
Bro, I never collect original certificate o( GCE 2015) ...I used printout during AFSB. Can I take d printout to KD?

If the original isn't ready and you used printout. I think you should still be able to use print out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
Guy, the original certificate is out ooo!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daeyou:
Guy, the original certificate is out ooo!!
How soon can I get it? Plus ,how much?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Charly17(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
wow...so they accepted printout in afsb
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
How soon can I get it? Plus ,how much?
I don't know how much is it but you can get the certificate at waec office!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
AdmiralPato:

If the original isn't ready and you used printout. I think you should still be able to use print out
Ok. Any idea about a second medical screening when we resume?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
VickersMK3:
Ok. Any idea about a second medical screening when we resume?
Benedict have answered your question na.....It would only be done if they record any death or notice clowns who are not physically fit!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daeyou:
Benedict have answered your question na.....It would only be done if they record any death or notice clowns who are not physically fit!!!!!
Thanks. BTW, are cadets on brk already?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Alamin1846: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone. Am Alamin. over the past 2 yrs I have been following this thread right from madawaki01's thread to this but I have never commented coz I believe it's not yet my time due. to age barrier coz I recently turned 17. so since am applying for 70rc, I want to be as active as possible

Special congrats to my ogas in the building who were selected like benedictjohn, nnamdi etc. May you guys have the strength to endure everything

Also daeyou I won't forget you bro, you have been so active and I admire your work here

70th Rc here we come!
No going back by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samuelgodson(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
sikan:

OK then u'll be writing maths, English, chemistry and physics...

I have d past questions nd I'll add u up on whatsapp
biology is one of subjects to be chosen from
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
chukwumapeter:
yes high bp bcus of panicking
Wetin com cause the panicking na
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2017
All these unfortunate bastards that made the list, congratulations...this is the beginning of your problems. you will train.....malice, injustice, confusion, sleeplessness, prep wingers, lance corporals, parade ground, jikapa....shiiit! Even thrc devil will have mercy on you and give you dash-away.

for those that will come to dalet bn, may peace be far from you....but you must not dash or cowardice.

C/Lcpl Ekoja

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
luckyboy1314:
Wetin com cause the panicking na
guy u suppose understand na tension
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
guys I remember I promised to tell my afsb story but mehn its just to long. I hail those wh took time to tell theirs on the thread ,it's not easy.leme jus brief some of my experience at old NDA. when we reported on that evening the soldiers at the check point ordered us(me and one of my village man) to double up with our kaya on our pot, oboy I begin to wonder which kind punishment b dis. when we got to the shade of confirmation I had a little problem my post card,the size I snapped b4 the exam was small infact u can call it passport then the saddistict staff Sergeant Sgt Francis.A scared me ,he shouted WHAAAT YOU HAVE FAILD omg I wz already trembling I my mind I thought I wz going home that same day but when the registrar (brig gen im Jallo ) came the sergeant showed him the problem and it was later solved at least I was relived.
so the next we doubled to bulama drill shed for documentation I couldn't do mine that evening bcus it was already late so I did my the next day .The credentials took abt 3-4 days to complete b4 the results were called ,no matter what even though you are sure you have no problem you must be tensed when the result is being called, but that one passed sha.The next day MEEDICAALS ghenghen.my state (Anambra state) were one of the 1st to start , I had no problem until bp test I was tensed I tried to comport myself but no my body was stronger,when I knew I had problem was when they checked me 2wice I knew I had problem there .we completed the medicals and was always anticipating the result but it wouldn't jus come until that wicked morning as early as 3am we assembled at drill shed and medicals were called , I didn't make it but I wasn't dettered in fact all that was in my mind at that point is to start preparing for 70rc and solving any problems in knew I had in this adventure I even asked captain kenechukwu were to get the compemedium.
wait ooo batch 1 candidates how many of you here remember AN 35 incase you don't know I'm the one during medicals entered bus and lost my village men oboy capt kenechukwu job me 4 that flup oo ,and those jigawa guys always whining me there's God oo
my respect goes to all candidates and cadets here on dis tread.
70rc I commit it unto God Almighty
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekoson95:
All these unfortunate bastards that made the list, congratulations...this is the beginning of your problems. you will train.....malice, injustice, confusion, sleeplessness, prep wingers, lance corporals, parade ground, jikapa....shiiit! Even thrc devil will have mercy on you and give you dash-away.

for those that will come to dalet bn, may peace be far from you....but you must not dash or cowardice.

C/Lcpl Ekoja
. Oga sir, thanks. May God see us through. amen. meanwhile, congrats on the 2bars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 100volts: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
I know i'm not supposed to be doing this. But if there is any 69thRc candidate that made it. Contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com.
Lets talk about how we can slightly lighten your load of putee
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 100volts: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
And forget that shit they tell you that you dont need a Godfather to enter NDA. Except maybe if God the father is your father. You need a Godfather to enter and subsequently. I had someone link me to one and that was how i got in. We don't normally make this secret known but i have a good reason for doing this. If you're interested contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SeventyRC: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
100volts:
And forget that shit they tell you that you dont need a Godfather to enter NDA. Except maybe if God the father is your father. You need a Godfather to enter and subsequently. I had someone link me to one and that was how i got in. We don't normally make this secret known but i have a good reason for doing this. If you're interested contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com
bro u can start doing some menial jobs to finance ur miserable life. #Scammer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Alamin1846: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
100volts:
I know i'm not supposed to be doing this. But if there is any 69thRc candidate that made it. Contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com.
u

Lool���
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekoson95:

C/Lcpl Ekoja
Morning sir...thanks a lot..hoping on entering dalet battalion next year.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
100volts:
..O boy.Don't stress yourself cause God the father is our father!

70rc....Loading
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
100volts:
Scammer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
chukwumapeter:
guys I remember I promised to tell my afsb story but mehn its just to long. I hail those wh took time to tell theirs on the thread ,it's not easy.leme jus brief some of my experience at old NDA. when we reported on that evening the soldiers at the check point ordered us(me and one of my village man) to double up with our kaya on our pot, oboy I begin to wonder which kind punishment b dis. when we got to the shade of confirmation I had a little problem my post card,the size I snapped b4 the exam was small infact u can call it passport then the saddistict staff Sergeant Sgt Francis.A scared me ,he shouted WHAAAT YOU HAVE FAILD omg I wz already trembling I my mind I thought I wz going home that same day but when the registrar (brig gen im Jallo ) came the sergeant showed him the problem and it was later solved at least I was relived.
so the next we doubled to bulama drill shed for documentation I couldn't do mine that evening bcus it was already late so I did my the next day .The credentials took abt 3-4 days to complete b4 the results were called ,no matter what even though you are sure you have no problem you must be tensed when the result is being called, but that one passed sha.The next day MEEDICAALS ghenghen.my state (Anambra state) were one of the 1st to start , I had no problem until bp test I was tensed I tried to comport myself but no my body was stronger,when I knew I had problem was when they checked me 2wice I knew I had problem there .we completed the medicals and was always anticipating the result but it wouldn't jus come until that wicked morning as early as 3am we assembled at drill shed and medicals were called , I didn't make it but I wasn't dettered in fact all that was in my mind at that point is to start preparing for 70rc and solving any problems in knew I had in this adventure I even asked captain kenechukwu were to get the compemedium.
wait ooo batch 1 candidates how many of you here remember AN 35 incase you don't know I'm the one during medicals entered bus and lost my village men oboy capt kenechukwu job me 4 that flup oo ,and those jigawa guys always whining me there's God oo
my respect goes to all candidates and cadets here on dis tread.
70rc I commit it unto God Almighty
lol....even Abia sef, na from Abia 26 dem start to dey call names.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alamin1846:
Hello everyone. Am Alamin. over the past 2 yrs I have been following this thread right from madawaki01's thread to this but I have never commented coz I believe it's not yet my time due. to age barrier coz I recently turned 17. so since am applying for 70rc, I want to be as active as possible

Special congrats to my ogas in the building who were selected like benedictjohn, nnamdi etc. May you guys have the strength to endure everything

Also daeyou I won't forget you bro, you have been so active and I admire your work here

70th Rc here we come!
No going back by God's grace
Thanks bro, NNAMDII Is still 70rc cadet[By Gods grace].....
We will all make it next year!
#AmLoyal
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
VickersMK3:
Thanks. BTW, are cadets on brk already?
Boss!.... Am still a bloody civilian oo.....
Howfa about your certificate?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekoson95:

C/Lcpl Ekoja
Boss no let your juniorz piss for body na!!!!!!

#70Rc_by_Gods_grace
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by VickersMK3: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeyou:
Boss!.... Am still a bloody civilian oo.....
Howfa about your certificate?
I've still not gone oo..am thinking of just taking d printout. I av all d other documents though.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dann01:
. Oga sir, thanks. May God see us through. amen. meanwhile, congrats on the 2bars
You will suffer iz dat clear?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
VickersMK3:
I've still not gone oo..am thinking of just taking d printout. I av all d other documents though.
Okkk....All is well.
You have no problem!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.