Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (716814 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
what!, if someone doesn't meet a requirement then let them tell such candidate what is missing and possibly he/she can verify.
I don't know their problem oo.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
zanga95 u dey edo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
wat dey posted on twitter some few hours
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
1) Dear Applicants, To set things
straight. It is not just enough to meet the
Jamb Cut off, You have to learn to follow
instructions.
2) The first set of disqualified people are
not based on JAMB score, but meeting
up with the application requirement, REG
Num and Uploads !
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
3) And other compulsory Fields,
However, those that qualified and did not
meet the cut off might still get
disqualified at a stage.
4) Unfortunately, The list has been sent
to the headquarters, Applicants that cant
print their card are advised to try again
Next year !!
5)The Jamb score is not applicable for
disqualification until a later stage where
it is compared with the entrance exam
for disqualification
.. Exam date will be disclosed at he end of
the printing of exam card Exercise !! Be
patient and keep abreast with the page !
Goodluck.
u clowns shud pray cos dat no 3 I fear am oo ......but they said "might" so pray ooo cc: demo4ril97 xslaze3xd blackened badbullet collinsmegreat
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Boss Uv Really Kept Cadets High Now.This Is Hmmmmmm..Pray To God Dat We Gat It..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
rawswag:
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
instructions.
Num and Uploads !
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
disqualified at a stage.
Next year !!
for disqualification
Goodluck.
u clowns shud pray cos dat no 3 I fear am oo ......but they said "might" so pray ooo cc: demo4ril97 xslaze3xd blackened badbullet collinsmegreat
aw sure say i go even fit do print out of exam card, bcus all this things wey dem twitter handle dey drop na fact
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
I don't know their problem oo.
but this same handle said they are working on it, which implies d cause myt be frm their database
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by teolagacy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
sh-it just got hot very hot
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
rawswag:
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
instructions.
Num and Uploads !
NDA Regular Course
@NdaRegular 2h
disqualified at a stage.
Next year !!
for disqualification
Goodluck.
u clowns shud pray cos dat no 3 I fear am oo ......but they said "might" so pray ooo
don't mind them, that infomation is just a trash, I am very sure of what i uploaded infact my jamb and acknowledgement form is with me now and i am looking at the jamb. Reg. No. On both as I am talking to you right now to verify that they correspond. They just look for a way to disqualify candidates. I will make sure I bombard their email with strong letter of protest and I will complain to many prominent people both on twitter and facebook even if nothing will be done to it I will make sure I satisfy my conscience.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
teolagacy:
sh-it just got hot very hot
Walai bro but no matter how hot it gets we can endure
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Whether or not we tweet @ndaregular, it doesnzlt change anything for sure but the only way that can help those of us avin one prob or another is by tweeting DHQ let help our coursemate bcus i dnt bliv dis can happen for no reason, pls we should all get a twitter handle to make fins more easier at a convinient time we will agree on when to start the tweet "two-heads are better than one".

Xslaze3xd
Kodext
rawswag
lawmosh
teolegacy
ekoson95
ZANGA95
collinsemegreat
mizzygray
juliuxxx
bilwayne

SAY NO TO NEPOTISM!!!.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
don't mind them, that infomation is just a trash, I am very sure of what i uploaded infact my jamb and acknowledgement form is with me now and i am looking at the jamb. Reg. No. On both as I am talking to you right now to verify that they correspond. They just look for a way to disqualify candidates. I will make sure I bombard their email with strong letter of protest and I will complain to many prominent people both on twitter and facebook even if nothing will be done to it I will make sure I satisfy my conscience.
dude I saw ur tweets those guys aren't helping matters
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh keep calm all is well that same moral u guys gave me and I followed still confide in God, we shud b ready to assist with our opinion and all coursemate shud include @lawmosh88 on their tweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
Whether or not we tweet @ndaregular, it doesnzlt change anything for sure but the only way that can help those of us avin one prob or another is by tweeting DHQ let help our coursemate bcus i dnt bliv dis can happen for no reason, pls we should all get a twitter handle to make fins more easier at a convinient time we will agree on when to start the tweet "two-heads are better than one".

Xslaze3xd
Kodext
rawswag
lawmosh
teolegacy
ekoson95
ZANGA95
collinsemegreat
mizzygray
juliuxxx
bilwayne

SAY NO TO NEPOTISM!!!.
give me d handle of DHQ LETS TWEET AT THEM
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nissmo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Icekyng:
ok where u residing
jos
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
rawswag:
give me d handle of DHQ LETS TWEET AT THEM
@DefenceInfoNG
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wat Could Be D Requirement Der Talki Bout?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:

Xslaze3xd
Kodext
rawswag
lawmosh
teolegacy
ekoson95
ZANGA95
collinsemegreat
mizzygray
juliuxxx
bilwayne

SAY NO TO NEPOTISM!!!.
Thanks and God bless u. Once again, the email of defence headquarters is info@defencehq.mil.ng and that of the airforce is info@airforce.mil.ng. So as we tweet them, we can also send email to them.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
blackened:
To my ogas them our COCS xslaze.... Our one bar generals biliwayne, NACHIEVER .... Our very own admiral def admiral g ... Una well done ooo... You guys really helping others... By the grace of God 68rc is ours.... To the new comers... Una welcome.. @Rawswag @demo4ril .... Make una gaurd up... 68rc no be play ooo.... 1st stage just they commence... No going back... **Kullum shiri**... Ever ready
Am loyal Sir,
68rc, though i didn't aþþly ßut is Sure f0r y0u guys.
I still dey Construct my 0wn ßridqe by His Grace.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
NACHIEVER:
Am loyal Sir, 68rc, though i didn't aþþly ßut is Sure f0r y0u guys. I still dey Construct my 0wn ßridqe by His Grace.
why Nah?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
WorldGreatest1, I d0ff my hat t0 you ßoss. h0w ßoddy? Remain ßlessed.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
why Nah?
My Þath t0 Aca is under Constructx and i started Fr0m the ßridge. Andex is aware. Amuniiopz h0w ßoddy nah?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Madawaki01, Xslave3d, Kodext, Lawmosh, collinsemegreat, rawswag, and many others. Thanks for the questions and answers on this forum, it really helped me. I've gotten my exam admission card. Now it's time for Lawmosh to get his. I'm behind you guys, let's protest against @ndaregular.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh, have sent my tweet and a letter in form of a mail to Defence HQ possibilities are if nothing is done by wednesday then I don't mind writing/typing a letter which will definitely be delivered to Armed Forces Head-Quarters @ Area3 Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ZANGA95(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
I'm sure its technical prob. buh d annoying part of it is dat they're too proud to admitt it. Even as we try to make our voices heard,we shud avoid INSULTING dem only ÇÓNSTRÚCTIVÉ CRITICISM
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
ZANGA95:
I'm sure its technical prob. buh d annoying part of it is dat they're too proud to admitt it. Even as we try to make our voices heard,we shud avoid INSULTING dem only ÇÓNSTRÚCTIVÉ CRITICISM
bro u're right especially @kingmofresh, dat guy lacks what cut-cee for respect demands in situations like this we should jus be careful and prayerful like what the twitter handle said concerning som1 who addressed the issue of ineligibilty of applicant to print their card as "NEPOTISM", @ndaregular replied no one should raise an issue of propaganda becus over 20k+ candidate where successful. Lawmosh should be very prayerful although I haven't check if i can print mine due to the issue of JAMB wrong issuing of scores but if I'm not eligible i will bliv it due to that reason but for those who met the requirement why should they be deprived of their cards?, how about the zeal they took to select NDA (i.e buying the RRR code) for a wooping sum of N3,000, how about the registration price, likewise the time for every seconds that counts can't be recovered. They should do things right.

Lawmosh and colleagues' at large we will definitely get there 68RC is our entry. InshaAllahu amin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
ChukaLucas:
Madawaki01, Xslave3d, Kodext, Lawmosh, collinsemegreat, rawswag, and many others. Thanks for the questions and answers on this forum, it really helped me. I've gotten my exam admission card. Now it's time for Lawmosh to get his. I'm behind you guys, let's protest against @ndaregular.

Lolz...

Anyways... U r Gud.

I dnt c anythinq 2 hard to work on as A Team.

Love & Maturity Is what we need...and That,W

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by sirk60(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls can someone tell me about the screening process I am been told that at screening you will be asked to run for about a km Pls how true is that and what else should I be expecting thanks.
Xslaze3xd:
Do You Want to Apply For The Nigeria Defence Academy This November for the 68 Regular Course.

THEN LET US DISCUSS HERE...PLS NOTE THAT
THIS IS STRICTLY NDA ND NOT DSSC OR
SSC..DISCUSSIONS SHOULD CENTRED
AROUND ADMISSION PROCESSES INTO NDA..
Thanks....

#AndeX
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
sirk60:
Pls can someone tell me about the screening process I am been told that at screening you will be asked to run for about a km Pls how true is that and what else should I be expecting thanks.
definitely we must do some exercise to test capability just like the Regular Recruitment Intake (RRI) but we are more probably seen special right from the NDAEE, well my thought becus I avn't done that b4 but jus familiar with d military lifestyle sir. In the likes of Kodext, xslaze3xd and madawaki01 let them share experience
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
sirk60:

Yes Dats Ur first Excercise.

U Must Run 3.2 Kilometres withinq 15minutes (if i can remember)

And u must get 2 d finish Line within dat time, if u dnt . You will be disqualified.

Male run 3.2km in 15minutes while female is 18minutes.

if i can vividly remember.

One day i willjust write out what 2 expect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Sikpa04(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you like say it's NEPOTISM, say whatever you want. All you are to be doing is to be PRAYING. That is the master key. I know where my prayers have taken me. Mind you, NDA is not JAMB that if you protest they'll add 40 marks or reissue your application. The way NDA disqualifies people is unknown to applicants but the officers in charged. Even during screening you'll be screened out for reasons unknown to you but them. So my fellow applicants, PRAYER is the key!!!... Let's pray pls. People that scored below cut off too should pray becaues they might be evicted at a stage. Am also praying here for you guys. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sure, only prayer can take us further. I pray we all get there, Amen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mizzygray(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
7;00am On 23 April.
ok God bless sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.