Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

British AUC Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British AUC Abuja (3900 Views)

African Graduate Fellowship At The American University In Cairo (AUC) / African Union Commission (AUC) Legal Associate Programme 2016 (fully Funded) / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please who got a interview text from them? Please who knows anything about them
Re: British AUC Abuja by exotiqueify(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please i did o! anybody with useful information should help out. . . . checking google now. . . .
Re: British AUC Abuja by vesselun2honour: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
zerray:
Please who got a interview text from them? Please who knows anything about them
I just got a text from them, not sure who they are.
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
vesselun2honour:
I just got a text from them, not sure who they are.
Google
Re: British AUC Abuja by vesselun2honour: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
From what i see on google not sure if its worth travelling all the way from the east...peeps in abuja, are they for real?
Re: British AUC Abuja by Jamich: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Please sum 1 in abj who has received this British AUC interview text needs to authenticate this details. A number of things jst dont seem in place. Hw would an academic consultancy firm in need of client relations and ticketing staff not have a standard website, no history or proof of active existence? No LinkedIn URL, no Facebook page, not even a single tweet @British auc Lagos? No names of management staff? I received the text, why not a mail? Please sum1 who has sum insight into this should pls weigh in. Thanks

1 Like

Re: British AUC Abuja by Jamich: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2015
exotiqueify:
Please i did o! anybody with useful information should help out. . . . checking google now. . . .
exotiqueify!!! here is my mail: jamich.ij@gmail.com, send me ur number lets talk about this whole British AUC that jst appeared frm de blue, I smell something fishy here.
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: British AUC Abuja by butterbread: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jamich:

exotiqueify!!! here is my mail: jamich.ij@gmail.com, send me ur number lets talk about this whole British AUC that jst appeared frm de blue, I smell something fishy here.

i tried calling their UK number given on their website and it doesn't exist.

....and we are yet to hear from the poster who said he'd check out their office....

I think they may be one of those 'study aboad' outfits
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
butterbread:

i tried calling their UK number given on their website and it doesn't exist.

....and we are yet to hear from the poster who said he'd check out their office....

I think they may be one of those 'study aboad' outfits
yes it is
Re: British AUC Abuja by idrezee(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
zerray:
yes it is
@Zeray, forward d sms to d afore posted number or post d content here lets study and verify its authenticity. Will b there tomoro morn but v to see d post first.
Re: British AUC Abuja by exotiqueify(f): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
i just checked dem out and they look authentic. Was able to open their website. I think they are d representative of the parent company based in d UK....But what i really can't place my hand on is, why i was sent a client relations/Ticketing officer postion sha undecided

1 Share

Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
idrezee:
@Zeray, forward d sms to d afore posted number or post d content here lets study and verify its authenticity. Will b there tomoro morn but v to see d post first.
cnt do dt sorry, it is authentic cos I applied through jobberman ,just tell us you wanna gate crash it and stop making it look like you want to help.

3 Likes

Re: British AUC Abuja by segxi1960: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zerray. Good to see you're back in Abuja. Best of luck with the job hunt.
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
segxi1960:
Zerray. Good to see you're back in Abuja. Best of luck with the job hunt.
oh Tnks dear
Re: British AUC Abuja by exotiqueify(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Soo. . . . dis is one authentic job opportunity im at d risk of missing?at least it isnt one of those med pro and c.e.o. global rubbish that has been coming into my phone of late. . . . why didnt dis British AUC post dis offer when i was in abuja ehn??. . .By d way, Zerray, plz do us a favour and let us know d outcome of d interview. . . Best of luck
Re: British AUC Abuja by exotiqueify(f): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jamich:

Im not sure its fishy, i remember applying, only i didnt know it was in abj. . . .my number? dnt think soo. . . . we could do all our discussions here, besides, i know nothing of dem, just like u and i was sent an invite too just like u
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
exotiqueify:
Soo. . . . dis is one authentic job opportunity im at d risk of missing?at keast it isnt one of those med pro and c.e.o. global rubbish that has been coming into my phone of late. . . . why didnt dis British AUC post dis offer when i was in abuja ehn??. . .By d way, Zerray, plz do us a favoir and let us know d outcome of d interview. . . Best of luck
swthrt Dts if I attend,im contemplating, if I shld attend ill sure let you knw how it went

1 Like

Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
exotiqueify:

Im not sure its fishy, i remember applying, only i didnt know it was in abj. . . .my number? dnt think soo. . . . we could do all our discussions here, besides, i know nothing of dem, just like u and i was sent an invite too just like u
the situation report,i was in the british AUC today for the interview,i got to the venue past 9'oclock, the interview started 10_10:30am, we were close to 70 (I think there were interview for other positions aside CRTO, because I was asked what position I applied for).the interview questions was more or less like chit chat, I ws asked my school,course,M.S,address and the salary I'm expecting then I submitted my cv again,it ws ok,im happy I attended
Re: British AUC Abuja by exotiqueify(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
zerray:
the situation report,i was in the british AUC today for the interview,i got to the venue past 9'oclock, the interview started 10_10:30am, we were close to 70 (I think there were interview for other positions aside CRTO, because I was asked what position I applied for).the interview questions was more or less like chit chat, I ws asked my school,course,M.S,address and the salary I'm expecting then I submitted my cv again,it ws ok,im happy I attended

Lol @ situation report. . . . . awww. . . . .so u later went, and u were forming, "i might not go" thank God u did tho'. Really wish u al d best. . . .do tell us if u are finally selected. . . ..God go give us who couldnt attend, another interview. That reminds me, so d guy who said he was gonna give us a feed back as to if dey were scam or not, actually wanted to gate crash?? it sounded fishy wen he asked to send d address to his no. So much for helping people.
Re: British AUC Abuja by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
exotiqueify:

Lol @ situation report. . . . . awww. . . . .so u later went, and u were forming, "i might not go" thank God u did tho'. Really wish u al d best. . . .do tell us if u are finally selected. . . ..God go give us who couldnt attend, another interview. That reminds me, so d guy who said he was gonna give us a feed back as to if dey were scam or not, actually wanted to gate crash?? it sounded fishy wen he asked to send d address to his no. So much for helping people
Lmao funny girl,wasnt forming, I dnt knw anytyn abt ticketing Dts y I was contemplating nt to attend o ,i wish u all the best aswell *hugs*

1 Like

Re: British AUC Abuja by Inioluwanimoje(f): 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
Please did you get the job and what's it all about. I'm about to apply for a customer relations vacancy in my location

(1) (Reply)

The Consulting Refinery Has Invited You To Take TCR Aptitude Test / Volunteers Needed For An Event. / Salary in German Companies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.