Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt (35859 Views)

Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by donklef(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Radio Bia what kwa? For which station u hear that one again ?
searching4love:
NNAMDI KANU MUST BE STOPPED. I LISTENED TO RADIO Biafra TODAY AND WHAT THAT SON OF A BIITCH SPITS ON RADIO CAN MANIPULATE THE ENTIRE IGBOS AGAINST NIGERIA. WE MUST STOP KANU AND Biafra NOW

back to topic:

KCEE IS JUST A VAGABOND WHO OUGHT TO BE WORKING AS A TRAFFIC OFFICER DUE TO HIS CHOICE OF WEIRD COLORS. HE IS A BASTARD undecided
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by MrMcJay(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
searching4love:
NNAMDI KANU MUST BE STOPPED. I LISTENED TO RADIO Biafra TODAY AND WHAT THAT SON OF A BIITCH SPITS ON RADIO CAN MANIPULATE THE ENTIRE IGBOS AGAINST NIGERIA. WE MUST STOP KANU AND Biafra NOW

back to topic:

KCEE IS JUST A VAGABOND WHO OUGHT TO BE WORKING AS A TRAFFIC OFFICER DUE TO HIS CHOICE OF WEIRD COLORS. HE IS A BASTARD undecided

Forget Nnamdi Kanu. No wise Igbo man would pay any mind to him. He is just a hungry hustler like Uwazuruike.

Where was he when Adenuga paid Ikemba's hospital fees?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by panicacid: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked. one of those jobs where the managed pays the manager
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by jcross19: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
is very easy to deceive the fools that call themselves a fans of a particular celebrity. Wait oh, on the pictures that show punk a.ss on the floor, the first question should be who took the pic? And posted it online? Even seen the guy lying on the floor show that all were movie.
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Joeace3000(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Skiibi's or whatever his name and his label are poor liars, i have to admit. I listened to the interview and as much as Dotun tried to get info from someone outside their click he couldn't. He was able to reach Skiibi's brother, who from the short convo is wale by name but he cut the call before questions could poor in, claiming wrong number, every other attempt by Dotun to reach him was futile because after cutting calls made from different lines, he then switched off his phone. Dude couldn't stand to bear false witness. Only grown whack artists like these can pull a publicity stunt like this. Fake from the onset. Even Kcee couldn't explain his presence at the scene of the planned collapse. Him teleport from Europe.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the foot
[/b]
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by lincx: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who the help
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
He was not sacked but suspended @ live on Hiptv now.
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by hollowpot15684(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
later they will tell us this news is false again..
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Perelo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Keep fooling yourself.... Idiots.. Shey na d new promo b dis abi[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by hazyfm1: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
searching4love:

back to topic:

Excess BEEF kills fast... Try Fish instead
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Crativjosh(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oga calm down na, u see Kcee for dream?? abi im snatch ur gf? grin grin

searching4love:

back to topic:

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by TimothyNkenu: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Iamsynord:
I said it www.nairaland.com/2526323/opinion-why-skibii-mayana-event

..But I know A bad Publicity stunt will only bring worse to ones career .I know I will get there one day

.pls Support by downloading by Debut Single

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Papa God pass them and a million troops.

Jamming otubante in East Africa. Keep going.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Igwe must hear this chai
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by neki6chuks: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wat a trash dat manager guy dey really need to sue him cos I smell sometin.d guy must be up to sometin,me wey dey always enjoy skibii video for Instagram especially d new song sampu. Ur time never reach
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by dwebdesign(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
wetin concern Buhari with this?
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by AmakaDNB(f): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Their biz
Abeg check ma signature jare
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by CarinaKJacob(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
thank God he is alive.

ckjacob..com for suspense stories
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Omotayor123(f): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
nerodenero:
So Soso come be scapegoat undecided undecided because it actually looked like a publicity stunt. Whichever way, It was a big flaws from Soso.
They know only a scape goat can clean the mess!
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by chinex276(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
searching4love:

back to topic:

o boy dem swear 4 u
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by ojnnaco(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Honestly its so unprofessional of Soso.... Much flop at d record label ... I wish u see another manager as Soso cox he has been with 5star music since d days of Limpopo
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Appareil(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
bluaero:
cheesy

Buhari must probe this
Sure!
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by fortunechy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
we ar just passin by

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Temysteve(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
bluaero:
cheesy

Buhari must probe this
lol, wetin concern baba gos low ow on top dis matter?
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Temysteve(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
holluwai:
I don't believe it.
well, i can telivise it for u live! In 3D
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by holluwai(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2015
oya cheesy

Temysteve:
well, i can telivise it for u live! In 3D
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Moz22: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2015
bigboss80s:
But really this just looks like damage control. When Skiibii supposedly died, Kcee was busy telling us how he was jetting all over Europe instead of focusing on the matter at hand. Now it's clear that they have KILLED this guy's career they are acting all concerned. The guy should just pick up the pieces and move on. But I can assure Skiibii that he will be known more for his "stunt" than any hit track he will ever drop.
that doesn't sound too good.. I really do feel for d dude. He has been a backup singer for kcee itaff taid..its a shame his music career has nw come to an abrupt end
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Nemesis99(m): 1:03am On Aug 20, 2015
why is the f***ing management of 5star leaving the f***ing skiibii outta this f***ing mess? he might even be the brain behind the whole f***ing ish sef. plus if una like make una behead soso, na una palava be that
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by nwannaeto: 3:17am On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:

back to topic:

na u go stop am alone
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Papa God pass them and a million troops.
Jamming otubante in East Africa. Keep going.
Thanks G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by DICKtator: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
he is doing damage control, but at the same time, This is another stunt. tomorrow now he will say his voice was hacked, that he wasn't the one talking on beat FM

Did he talk on Beat FM?

Be cool yo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt by pharezonome: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Kindly click this link to join the coolest channel on bbm that gives
you all round entertainment updates on Football,movies
,Music,fashion and so much more http://pin.bbm.com/
C001A44FD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Iyan Aladuke Birthday: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.