Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months (25636 Views)

Nigeria Earns N3.27trn From Oil In 10 Months / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report / Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
arsetalks:
Seriously? If GEJ sells 1 barrel of Fuel gets 100x155, if PBM sells one barrel he gets 50x197. You that know basic mathematics, which is higher, 50x197 or 100x155?

If you answer that maybe we can then go to the next stage.

Bro, are you replying after 1 bottle of orijin? grin grin

The arithmetic you've put up above is the reason the earnings for the 2nd quarter of 2015 is 38.5% less than the same period last year. That is in perfect simulacrum with my assertion and at variance with your initial submission.
Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by shobroy10(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:

I could remember how Okonjo Iweala was shouting how Nigeria was broke, how Nigerians should tighten their belt because of the falling price of crude oil and that Nigeria would borrow to be able to finance the 2015 budget. But in just 3 months almost 60% of the Budget has been generate just from petroleum products alone, not including revenues generated internally and other export.
IF THIS MUCH COULD BE GENERATED WITHIN 3 MONTHS WHEN OIL PRICE IS ABOUT $50 PER BARREL, WHERE WAS OUR MONEY GOING TO WHEN IT WAS $110 PER BARREL?
our money is going to hell with some ppl
Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by styno(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:

I could remember how Okonjo Iweala was shouting how Nigeria was broke, how Nigerians should tighten their belt because of the falling price of crude oil and that Nigeria would borrow to be able to finance the 2015 budget. But in just 3 months almost 60% of the Budget has been generate just from petroleum products alone, not including revenues generated internally and other export.
IF THIS MUCH COULD BE GENERATED WITHIN 3 MONTHS WHEN OIL PRICE IS ABOUT $50 PER BARREL, WHERE WAS OUR MONEY GOING TO WHEN IT WAS $110 PER BARREL?
Your question explains why NOI was screaming that we were broke. Simply because they were spending more that we were earning. No matter how much you earn, you will still be broke if your expenditure is higher than your earning
Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by zubimete(f): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
More just for you and you alone.
thanks dear i feel loved.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by zubimete(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Here are some beautiful birthday cakes for you. They came late because I ordered them from Dubai. Please just enjoy all of them. Don't even share with Seun.
you travelled this far my birthday cake, yours will be uncountable. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by wexyee: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
stryt101:

wexpee I must admit you are
a social media thug... use your
brain to think and not your. eyes or those fingers aligned like a leaper's
stshit101 ur obviosly an independent wailer.. e-diot
Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2015
zubimete:
you travelled this far my birthday cake, yours will be uncountable. Thanks dear.
U re welcom

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2015
zubimete:
thanks dear i feel loved.
You deserve more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List / Hope Ikiriko Involved In Motor Accident In Rivers. Photos / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.