Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Snail Calcium Supplements - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Calcium Supplements (15855 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria: Pen Construction, Broodstock & Feeds / Buy Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate From Lagos Nigeria Seller / Snail Hub--- Where Buyers Meet Sellers And Learn For FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
The sales of snails depends largely on the shell size.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
The sales of snails depends largely on the shell size. The bigger the shell the more expensive it becomes.this is were I come in. We are into pure calcium production for snails most especially and other animals at a very cheap price. All u need do is put it anywhere in there pens and they will run towards it. No be joke oh. It helps the snail grow faster than u imagine. Archantina marginata will be ready for sales after 5months at 200 each, cos of the shell size, archantina archantina 7months also. For more and rapid egg production all snails need calcium supplements, u could Google that urself to believe me. It comes for a give away price of 200naira a pack, that can take u for two weeks with 50 big snails. It's it not cheap enough. Also we are giving it free of charge for first order for everyone any were u are in Nigeria, do you know y, because we are sure of our product and that u will call back for it. Except ur motive of rearing the snails is not for sales. Call me or WhatsApp me at 08032512493.. We are located in Asaba delta state.

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is the calcium supplements

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
U can sprinkle it on there food, vegetables e.t.c or serve it to them like that, or mix with water and serve them or mix with there feed

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
After 2 mins of serving them the calcium mixed with water they all left all other food to eat the calcium u could see for ur self to show they love it so much

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
After 5mins of serving them, my brother they done increase in number to eat it, very amazing, they love it and need, u don't have to force it on them its there nature. They won't leave there until they are satisfied or its finished, can u imagine the last picx

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Order for urs now while stock last

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
plopapy:
The sales of snails depends largely on the shell size.
So if the shell is large and the meat inside is very tiny you go still sell? grin

1 Like

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Look at this pix very well u will see that this snail is excreting, and its white. This is because of the calcium he eat. And also this is to show u that they can digest it very well and also excret it, so its no dangerous to them nor harmful. Another good thing u need to know is that because of its pure calcium , when they excrete excess of it as a result of taking excess of it, it dissolves or decay to the soil and right there its still remains calcium so the snails can also absorb it with there foot when needed. So u see its not a waste.

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
The tozle for calcium especially when it's not enough, could u imagine this. Order and see for urself

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please want to clear somethings. This product does not only contain caluim but also minerals and vitamins for snail though it contains 80% of calcium, for quick shell development, egg production, and rapid growth for all ages, helps the younger once grow faster than u could imagine. it is also formulated to make it irresistible to snail, so even when ur snail says no to other means of calcium or feed, it can't say no this.

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
This supplement was developed last year, and we have been experimenting on it to see how it works, we tried it on 6 different snail. 2 each from archantina archantina, 2 from archantina marginata, and two from archantina follicle . for 6 months. And the result were amazing. See the pix below. Both snail were hatched same week but not same day. The other marked and was not giving calcium while the other was not marked nd was feed with enough calcium. And as u can see the two. I don't need to say more. I believe u can't imagine there age, just 5months and 3 weeks. So what are u waiting for. U can actually harvest ur snails now within 7 months u don't have to wait any more for 1 and half year or 2 years. It's now possible what a break thru my brothers. Come and see Asaba wonders.

1 Share

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
For inquiries or for order call or WhatsApp 08032512493

1 Like

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by thymm50(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Got mine oh, they really luv it

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by KingsWillRoyal: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2015
pls am in lagos how do i get it? and am starting with 500 snails how many will be ok for 500 snail in a month?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by FarmTech(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
How many kg is the N200 pack?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
0.5 kg ifor 200naira and for 500 snails it all depends on the size
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by almonche: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hoe can I get the calcium supplement.. i'm in Ibadan.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
We will send it to u, just tell us the vehicle u want u to send it tru to u and we will
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
No be joke again, its in the market order for urs

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by adebayo4ng(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
This is a very good product o will definitely contact you
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Will be waitin
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by KingsWillRoyal: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Just got mine and the snails really love it more than d other foods I offer them. And thank u boss for your time to put a learner like me through. Sunday from Lagos

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Happy to hear this.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by macino1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Got mine also. My snails are doing VERY well with the supplement. Can't believe I finally got a solution to the usual longer period before harvest. All thanks to PLOPAPY

Snail Farmers or intending farmers in Edo State.
Let us help you, Contact us @ 08053363999 (whatsapp)

To get the supplement, breeders and general guidance.

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please for some reasons best know to us. It first park of order is still free till ending of this month. And a pack is now 300naira tanks so much for ur patronage.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by vikacydevato(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
This supplement is a bomb. My snails love it like crazy.
The part I love must is that I no longer have to wait for two years to sell my snails. With this calcium supplement, just 7 months are more than enough for my snails to reach full maturity.
Let us help others.

Snail farmers in EDO state, Call or whatsapp : 08066194562 to get yours.
Thanks PLOPAPY!!!
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by vikacydevato(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
My snails enjoying some calsium supplement.

1 Like

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by holar37(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pls, can I economically get this supplement in oyo town all the way from delta
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yes why not. Call or what's app me for more details.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Due to the invention of this supplement we have gone into snail rearing big time. What are you waiting for. Make your order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Set Up Profitable Poultry Farm / I Lost N3million In My Farm To The Flood In Ondo State / Growing Potatoes In Sacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.