Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

R - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / R (1508 Views)

Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R by Sincerelyme(f): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello house!
Ple

1 Like

Re: R by penisEnlargmnt: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
For shoe marketing: I recommend Dugbe/Queens cinema, New Gbagi market, Gate, Bodija or challenge..

As for rent, it all depends on how swollen your wallet is wink You can get houses that suit you wallet in the areas have mentioned above..

1 Like

Re: R by tdayof(m): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2015
penisEnlargmnt:
For shoe marketing: I recommend Dugbe/Queens cinema, New Gbagi market, Gate, Bodija or challenge..

As for rent, it all depends on how swollen your wallet is wink You can get houses that suit you wallet in the areas have mentioned above..
and you forgot to tell him about Alesinloye.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: R by Sincerelyme(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks much for your responds.
All noted.
I ll be looking at those angles
I am she not he!!
Tnx
Re: R by penisEnlargmnt: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2015
tdayof:
and you forgot to tell him about Alesinloye.. undecided
Oh! my bad..

*holyboss* smiley
Re: R by seangy4konji: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Rent always depend on class anywhere you go to in Ibadan...

If you want a single room of 1k per month you will find and if you want a room of 50k per month you will get...same as shop space but ibadan is relatively cheap and there are lots of places you can get shops to advertise your wares...

Try and enter town and stay with someone for lets say 2 weeks and have the person take you around town showing you markets,estates,corners and open places and you decide if you want to setup your shop in d lousy markets,The semi lousy,the mild but crowdy,the mall or just in front of your apartment.

Good luck..

PS...Ibadan is peaceful though and if you are the one who is always satisfied with little or Gods blessing,you will be satisfied with Ibadan without issues.

4 Likes

Re: R by Sincerelyme(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
seangy4konji:

If you want a single room of 1k per month you will find and if you want a room of 50k per month you will get...same as shop space but ibadan is relatively cheap and there are lots of places you can get shops to advertise your wares...

Try and enter town and stay with someone for lets say 2 weeks and have the person take you around town showing you markets,estates,corners and open places and you decide if you want to setup your shop in d lousy markets,The semi lousy,the mild but crowdy,the mall or just in front of your apartment.

Good luck..

PS...Ibadan is peaceful though and if you are the one who is always satisfied with little or Gods blessing,you will be satisfied with Ibadan without issues.

Wow!
Thanks much for the detailed info .
Re: R by Kayraph(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
seangy4konji:

Good luck..

Oga Ade, sofri sofri na, u can exaggerate sha!

I was born and raised in Ibadan, now living in Lagos but still visit Ibadan frequently. To date, I can boldly say that there's nowhere in Ibadan that a room would go as high as N50k per month (N600k p.a.?). Not even the highbrow area like Bodija.

You made valid points on the other issues but your analysis of rentage is way off point. Don't scare off the OP with that information.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: R by bodescous: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kayraph:

I was born and raised in Ibadan, now living in Lagos but still visit Ibadan frequently. To date, I can boldly say that there's nowhere in Ibadan that a room would go as high as N50k per month (N600k p.a.?). Not even the highbrow area like Bodija.

You made valid points on the other issues but your analysis of rentage is way off point. Don't scare off the OP with that information.

Cheers
oga Kraph, don't say that ooo.. I was born in ibadan, schooled here in ibadan, still living in ibadan... Forget ibadan that you stayed sometimes back oooo.. If you want a house of 1million per annum, I will take you there, it is in Iyanganku G. R. A., At Alalubosa G. R. A, I know of 700k per annum. here in Oluyole that I stay, a stone throw to my crib, there is one of 650k per annum... So you are stale ooooo when it comes to properties in Ibadan.
Re: R by Kayraph(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
bodescous:

oga Kraph, don't say that ooo.. I was born in ibadan, schooled here in ibadan, still living in ibadan... Forget ibadan that you stayed sometimes back oooo.. If you want a house of 1million per annum, I will take you there, it is in Iyanganku G. R. A., At Alalubosa G. R. A, I know of 700k per annum. here in Oluyole that I stay, a stone throw to my crib, there is one of 650k per annum... So you are stale ooooo when it comes to properties in Ibadan.

Ki la n wi, ki lo n so? A n wi iru, o n wi iru!

The guy was talking about 'a room', you were talking about 'a house', where's the correlation?

Kindly read my post well for better comprehension before you become 'stale'
Re: R by bodescous: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kayraph:

The guy was talking about 'a room', you were talking about 'a house', where's the correlation?

Ha ha.. Now I gat you. Didn't actually digest it to be the(50k) a room per "month". Tot was referring to d whole house... Laila, I don't think there is such ooo...
So you forming confirm Ibadan for me abi about your " O n wi run, o n wi ru" Lol..... cheesy
Kayraph:

Ha ha.. Now I gat you. Didn't actually digest it to be the(50k) a room per "month". Tot was referring to d whole house... Laila, I don't think there is such ooo...
So you forming confirm Ibadan for me abi about your " O n wi run, o n wi ru" Lol..... Well, to d poster, like everybody has said Ibadan is cool and you will make it if you are hardworking. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: R by Sincerelyme(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2015
bodescous:

So you forming confirm Ibadan for me abi about your " O n wi run, o n wi ru" Lol..... cheesy
So you forming confirm Ibadan for me abi about your " O n wi run, o n wi ru" Lol..... Well, to d poster, like everybody has said Ibadan is cool and you will make it if you are hardworking. Shalom!

Thanks
Re: R by seangy4konji: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Why i go wan scare her off...no need to exagerate Oga Tunji...House deh inside this Ibadan weh hin rent for 5 bedroom na 2.5 Million and 3 Million deh inside this Ibadan weh i deh and even if 5 people go share the house and amenities,the OP go pay nothing less than 500k per year...Houses are cheap in Ibadan and you cant be sure who the OP is to conculde you are scaring her of by a mere 500 k rent per year cos most people are looking for 3 bedroom for 250k per year or lil higher...

There are nice cheap houses for average people..sure that but no 600k per annum house in ibadan?then you must have gone too long man.anyway..none of my biz...to d op..The type of location you want to live will determine the amount you want to pay...but Ibadan is cheaper to Lagos when it comes to the average man.
Kayraph:

Cheers
Re: R by Sincerelyme(f): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
seangy4konji:
Why i go wan scare her off...no need to exagerate Oga Tunji...House deh inside this Ibadan weh hin rent for 5 bedroom na 2.5 Million and 3 Million deh inside this Ibadan weh i deh and even if 5 people go share the house and amenities,the OP go pay nothing less than 500k per year...Houses are cheap in Ibadan and you cant be sure who the OP is to conculde you are scaring her of by a mere 500 k rent per year cos most people are looking for 3 bedroom for 250k per year or lil higher...

There are nice cheap houses for average people..sure that but no 600k per annum house in ibadan?then you must have gone too long man.anyway..none of my biz...to d op..The type of location you want to live will determine the amount you want to pay...but Ibadan is cheaper to Lagos when it comes to the average man.

Thanks
Re: R by Ralphlauren(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kayraph:

Cheers

You obviously do not know what you are saying grin house prices in Ibadan has gone up. Go to old Bodija, new Bodija, akobo and find out how much peeps are paying.

Bolade area, Ibadan - 3bedroom flat is going for 250k. And this is not even a new property oh grin

My nephew attends one of the unis in Ibadan and I was told that's what he pays as rent.
Re: R by Kayraph(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You obviously do not know what you are saying grin house prices in Ibadan has gone up. Go to old Bodija, new Bodija, akobo and find out how much peeps are paying.

Bolade area, Ibadan - 3bedroom flat is going for 250k. And this is not even a new property oh grin

My nephew attends one of the unis in Ibadan and I was told that's what he pays as rent.

Are you guys blind or what?

The guy mentioned 'a room' which costs N50k per month and I took him up on that.

Can't you differentiate between a room and a house?

Even here in Lagos where I live, there's nowhere you will be asked to pay N50k monthly for just 'a room'.

Why don't you patiently read my post before passing your comments.

No wonder students of nowadays find it hard to comprehend English language effectively.

I won't comment further on this after this.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 / Man Becomes A Meme After He Was Pictured Wearing A Face Mask On His Eyes And A M / Trailer Accident At Ikotun Area Of Lagos State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.