Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? (3778 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? by rudebouy: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=cheruv post=37150821]

When you look at other languages like for eg
A)Ibibio-Efik: when you look at Mmoño, you'd notice the lingo doesn't ve g,l and z sounds.

Pls stop all dis rubbish. 99% of all d igbos I've met cant speak ibibio well, even the ones dat have lived in Akwa Ibom for ages.

Oya prove me wrong. Make a video of urself making sentences is ibibio. Upload it hia for all of us to see dat u can speak ibibio.
Re: Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? by azzima(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
disumusa:
what is the commercial value of igbo language. igbo leaning yoruba language or claiming to be yoruba,know its value b/4 they do.
Schools in Brazil,Cuba and Trinidad are teaching Yoruba as a subject.
Re: Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? by IGBOSON1: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
rudebouy:

Am proudly Akwa Ibom. Why do u punks always think anyone dat opposes you is from yoruba? Why do u guys love to disgrace ur tribe like dis?

Tua!

^^^Shut da fuc/k up you bastard! The derision and hatred you show for anything Igbo says you have to be either Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani!

The fact you may have links with Akwa Ibom through work or a distant relationship doesn't mean you can ride on the crest of being from Akwa Ibom to insult Ndigbo!

Copy some of your fellow kinsfolk bigots who boldly wear their true ethnic garb to insult Igbos.....we wouldn't think any lower of you!

Re: Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? by rudebouy: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Shut da fuc/k up you bastard! The derision and hatred you show for anything Igbo says you have to be either Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani!

The fact you may have links with Akwa Ibom through work or a distant relationship doesn't mean you can ride on the crest of being from Akwa Ibom to insult Ndigbo!

Copy some of your fellow kinsfolk bigots who boldly wear their true ethnic garb to insult Igbos.....we wouldn't think any lower of you!

Typical igbo foolishness. An average igbo fool thinks only hausa and yoruba will oppose him. So becos I expose ur lies am now yoruba abi?

U guys are just pathetic. I swear.
Re: Do You Know Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Understood &spoke Yoruba Fluently? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 21, 2015
donholy28:
Nna d tin tire me...but na because dem no get GB for youruba alphabet
ode its yoruba not youruba

Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason / Breaking News! Police Men Flee From Ewedogbo As Militant Advanced Into Lasu Rd / Senate Cannot Force Hameed Ali To Wear Customs Uniform – Presidency