Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) (2438 Views)

BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend Booty In This Photo / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by nairaroot: 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Andrew Hepburn, the owner of CAD Auto Parts shop, was sitting in his office when two suspected gunmen entered. When one of them became distracted by a witness, Hepburn saw his opportunity.

He grabbed the man's gun and shot him several times as the accomplice fled.

A car shop owner who fought back during a robbery attempt in Oakland Park, Florida had it all captured on chilling surveillance video.

Both the suspected gunman, Conrad Bloomfield, 36, of Lauderhill, and Andrew Hepburn, the owner of

COMPLETE THE STORY WITH ALL THE FULL PHOTOS CLICK HERE [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/shop-owner-overpowered-a-gunman-and-shot-him/#.VdUcR8iL3IU

Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by siegfried99(m): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Iron man

1 Like

Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by chaberry(m): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Abii o
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by colossus2: 1:21am On Aug 20, 2015
COMPLETE THE STORY WITH ALL THE FULL PHOTOS CLICK HERE
Next time complete your sense and post a complete story here.
If I click that link, make i fold like blow undecided
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by suruwilliams(m): 2:51am On Aug 20, 2015
uote author=colossus2 post=37137882]
Next time complete your sense and post a complete story here.
If I click that link, make i fold like blow undecided[/quote] grin
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by thelastmediator: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Hunter hunted grin. I love this but don't try this at home. only a few get lucky with such stunt.
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 20, 2015
I thought about same when my car was snatched, just that the 2 guys who robbed me were really focused.

To think of that, One was well and doubly, armed.

Great man but don't try this with NIGERIAN HIGHWAY ROBBERS especially, FULANI Robbers.
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by bluntspade: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2015
The hunter becomes the hunted na self defense sha
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by hyfr(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
W
Re: Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS) by deanoffaculty: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hero!

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About 2face Idibia As He Turns 40 (photos) / Charity From Surulere Lagos Shares Dangerous Expo Sing Photo / Checkout A Nairalander Pink Lip..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.