Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects (17560 Views)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by pweshboi(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
speaktome:
Abeg, what is the meaning of ISIS

#JustmySignature#
Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by pweshboi(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
speaktome:

#JustmySignature#
Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by izikjon(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
E go beta for naija

Chiefpriest1:
That is why one should still thank God that we have not completely gone extinct despite the bad state of the country.

It's so easy to access this country, whether through land, sea or air. Its just so porous and our people at the border are just who they are...nigerians.

So, that things have not completely broken down and we are better than Iraq and Afghanistan is still a big miracle
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Hawlahscho(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

What exactly is happening that is new to Nigeria?
People should be logical in their criticisms abeg!

Common sense is common but the use of common sense is very scarce.
Ignore that guy he has nothing meaningful to say than trash.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by ylaa(f): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Al Sham (Al Sham meaning the Levant, or Greater Syria).

speaktome:

#JustmySignature#
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
mmsen:

Did you read the article?

This is about two Nigerians who entered Pakistan from India because they wanted to join ISIS.

This has nothing to do with Nigerian immigration.

Oga, my comment was about the Lebanese guy who got a Nigerian visa so easily or didn't you read that part of the story?
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by canalily(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
speaktome:

#JustmySignature#
isis is igbo, in English it mean Head-Head

Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by starG7(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Don't bring them back here, just kill them there If truely they want to join isis angry
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by starG7(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
canalily:
cheesy u Wicked o
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by canalily(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
starG7:
cheesy u Wicked o
undecided

Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by mmsen: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

Oga, my comment was about the Lebanese guy who got a Nigerian visa so easily or didn't you read that part of the story?

That man had false papers and plastic surgery - people who go through that much trouble usually sneak through.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by tsdarkside(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
our ministries are working again...i am happy..... grin grin grin grin

all hail buhari,that came from the north,to save us from the entanglement of the colonialists!....hail! hail!! hail!!!
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by babajero(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
dustmalik:
i would personally shoot my son in the head, if he ever decides to join a terrorist group.
Having the will to shoot your son shows that yOu have terrorist tendencies in you, it is just time before it materializes.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Pontaboki: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
India be careful,they are Buhari Boys.Do not listen to the Nigerian Embassy,cos Buhari wants them released.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by steve308(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
my signature na him matter here ooo
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Tex42(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
They didn't want to play local(bokoharam) so dey went international(isis)...
... Is synonymous to violence and Terrorism.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by oloriooko(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hope they learn
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:
We should just share the ¡diots one-one.

India should kill one and Nigeria should castrate the 2nd one before killing him, so that when he gets to heaven hell, he won't enjoy his stewpid 70 virgins undecided

(according to their leader and d book they read)

Islam is just bunch of self deceit upon themselves. You can even imagine that all this war na for sex and punny! Jees, oh so na nyash day make these people no even know them left from right! I never knew nyash was this powerful sha. Whatever happened to thought shall not kill?
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
zadok60:
abeg who be isis

That your wayward sis when your people promise me make i no tell you grin
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Chigold101(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Bunch of two jobless lunatics.
don't say that again before they cut your head from the back
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Litmus: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015

naijainfogalery: 11:20am
my question is , are they really Nigerians and if they are, what intelligence reports do they have that points towards that claim?

Are they truly Nigerians? The questions people don't like asking.

It is good the government has sort to clarify the situation with India. Buhari is gradually impressing.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by Cityguy: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Investigations are still on-going according to them yet they have believed the terrorist forged the visa. Omg! PR matters more to us than truth as a people. I pray things get better someday.
Re: FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects by speaktome(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2015
canalily:
grin grin grin grin

I laf in Hebrew!

I tink u have the correct ansa

Onye guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye In Calabar For Southeastern Senators Retreat / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.