Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra (2128 Views)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2015
"But seriously whats the thing with you men and "Red Pant and Bra?" she asked me last night as we engaged in a little tete-a tete.

Over the years this advice has been given to younger women by savvy wiser older women to enable them win back the attention of thier husbands. Modern naive women laugh and ridicule such advice, not knowing they are planning thier own downfall. Or maybe they laugh outwardly but in reality they go back to the privacy of thier own homes and practice it on their husbands unknown to thier earstwhile gullible followers.

So here it is, the reason why you should take the "Wear Red Pant and Bra" thing seriously. It just might save your relationship or even your marriage!

It has been scientifically proven that the colour RED invokes emotions of excitement, arousal and passion. Hence it is used a lot in fashion, secret societies and in instigating the charging of Bulls by matadors in Spain. The colour RED immediately brings life and fervour to a situation; heck, it is the colour of blood which gives life!

Having said this it is well known that a woman in skimpily clad attire will always quicken the heartbeat of any red blooded man. Vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

Now combine these two together : a skimpily attired woman dressed in nothing but a red bra and matching silk red panties... And you have heaven on earth. All quarrels cease. All in differences become insignificant. For in that moment the woman holds the manbeast in the palm of her hands. In that moment her every wish is his to obey.

Never underestimate the power of the Red bra and pant! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Immortall: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Okay...
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by amadice(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2015
op I hope some ppl won't go ahead and masturbate after reading these epistle
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmm
fav color? wink
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by RobinHez(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
I love Jesus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmm
Abi na lie I talk?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by boboLIL(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
That's my fiancee fav undies colour

I av bought red undies for her too grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
RobinHez:
I love Jesus! cheesy
So do I cheesy
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by southernbelle(f): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy really?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by SPG4U(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2015
[size=20pt]hmmmmm[/size]
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
fav color? wink
Nah..

Fav colour is green. wink
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nah..

Fav colour is green. wink
noted smiley
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
noted smiley
kiss kiss
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Chidoks(f): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2015
hmnnn no be small thing o.the power of red!! *runsofftothemarket

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin..5mins and his threads. ..

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by adesbreath: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let me go n get mine fast.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice one. It just seems as if the poster was talking to me. I can exchange my muscles to be with a lady in Red bra and Red pant with a Red hot body.

Damn!!!!. You are bringing back good old memories. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by BabbanBura(m): 6:09am On Mar 14, 2018
5minsmadness:
"But seriously whats the thing with you men and "Red Pant and Bra?" she asked me last night as we engaged in a little tete-a tete.

Over the years this advice has been given to younger women by savvy wiser older women to enable them win back the attention of thier husbands. Modern naive women laugh and ridicule such advice, not knowing they are planning thier own downfall. Or maybe they laugh outwardly but in reality they go back to the privacy of thier own homes and practice it on their husbands unknown to thier earstwhile gullible followers.

So here it is, the reason why you should take the "Wear Red Pant and Bra" thing seriously. It just might save your relationship or even your marriage!

It has been scientifically proven that the colour RED invokes emotions of excitement, arousal and passion. Hence it is used a lot in fashion, secret societies and in instigating the charging of Bulls by matadors in Spain. The colour RED immediately brings life and fervour to a situation; heck, it is the colour of blood which gives life!

Having said this it is well known that a woman in skimpily clad attire will always quicken the heartbeat of any red blooded man. Vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

Now combine these two together : a skimpily attired woman dressed in nothing but a red bra and matching silk red panties... And you have heaven on earth. All quarrels cease. All in differences become insignificant. For in that moment the woman holds the manbeast in the palm of her hands. In that moment her every wish is his to obey.

Never underestimate the power of the Red bra and pant! cool

Kind of true to me!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How They Killed A Nairalander's Wife / Proffessional Clinical Marriage Counselor/sex Therapist Now In Lagos / Beauty And Health Benefits Of Raw Onions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.