Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ineed Of An Investor To Partner With Me in export business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ineed Of An Investor To Partner With Me in export business (516 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / I Need An Investor, See The Interest / Top Export-import Consultant Reveals Money Making Secrets In Export-import Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ineed Of An Investor To Partner With Me in export business by adebayo4ng(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning fellow Naira Landers, I need a company or an individual who has a registered Limited Liability or Public Liability company to partner with me in export business, I will source for the contract, source for the commodity and also do the documentation of the commodity. But what the partner will do is only funding, and we will share the profit on 70% by 30% (4 me) basis.

Requirement
1. The company must be a registered company in Nigeria.
2. If it has an export license fine, if it doesn't the representative of the company must be ready to get an export license.
3. Have a dollar domiciliary account for receiving payment from export proceeds, or be ready to open one.
4. Be ready to sing an MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding) with me.
5. Be ready to to send a representative with me wherever we are going for product sourcing and documentation for the purpose of transparency and accountability.

If you are interested, I will prefer company or individuals within the North Central, East, South or Western Part of Nigeria for the purpose of accessibility because of where I base.

You can contact me Adebayo Toluwani on 08072057493, 08137803408 or my email adebayo4ng@gmail.com thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / Inquiries On Solid Mineral Export / I Have A Very Large Quantity Of DPK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.