Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Need An Investor, See The Interest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Investor, See The Interest (1366 Views)

Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed / Seeking an investor / Learn How To Be An Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello,
I supply clothes and other accessories to Boutiques, recently the demand increased as I went round to meet Boutique owners. They expect me to deliver on 14th of this month but I don't have enough money to gather supplies. I don't want to lose these big customers.
I need extra 150K. I'm going to pay 40K monthly for 6 months to the investor.
Interested PM me. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by autolearner: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
chairandtable:
Hello,
I supply clothes and other accessories to Boutiques, recently the demand increased as I went round to meet Boutique owners. They expect me to deliver on 14th of this month but I don't have enough money to gather supplies. I don't want to lose these big customers.
I need extra 150K. I'm going to pay 40K monthly for 6 months to the investor.
Interested PM me. Thanks.

What collateral have you got?
Where is your business operating for?
Got referees who would vouch for you?

Lets talk ON HERE

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by samdavjustin(m): 1:43am On Mar 07, 2016
I can help you out. Pm me if your serious. Note I will ask couple of questions and I need proof of your business before I even think about approving it.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
samdavjustin:
I can help you out. Pm me if your serious. Note I will ask couple of questions and I need proof of your business before I even think about approving it.

I've sent you a pm since, didn't get a reply. U can drop your number for a call.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by samdavjustin(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=chairandtable post=43555247]

I've sent you a pm since, didn't get a reply. U can drop your number for a call.[/7quote]

Samdavjustin@gmail.com that's my email we can chat there. Send me your info there
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by tobe4real(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
If its real I'm interested

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
NLers.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
tobe4real:
If its real I'm interested

It's real, I've sent you a pm.
It's better if you are in Lagos.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by tobe4real(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
chairandtable:

It's real, I've sent you a pm.
It's better if you are in Lagos.
i'm in lagos,what about the other guys that seemed interested?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2016
tobe4real:
i'm in lagos,what about the other guys that seemed interested?

They're not in Lagos, and they are afraid. They think I am a scammer.
Reply my pm, or drop ur number at least if u are in Lagos I can see you because I'm going there immediately after I drop the supplies. U can come here and tell them I'm real after I pay you back as agreed.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by tobe4real(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2016
chairandtable:

They're not in Lagos, and they are afraid. They think I am a scammer.
Reply my pm, or drop ur number at least if u are in Lagos I can see you because I'm going there immediately after I drop the supplies. U can come here and tell them I'm real after I pay you back as agreed.
oga lock up i've decided to put my cash on landed property,i've a gut feeling about your parole and it doesn't seem cool
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
tobe4real:
oga lock up i've decided to put my cash on landed property,i've a gut feeling about your parole and it doesn't seem cool

Okay, you don't have to be rude to me.
Yor feeling is wrong because I'm real. I'm a woman anyway, do not refer to me as an 'Oga'. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by salvation77177: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you really serious and real, send your number to me through my email below. Let's get to talk and see how it goes.
Mummygrace470@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by nwolisar: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Drop ur number, people are prudent and very careful now, I inclusive, ur monicker is just a few days old, it means u might have another... And honestly doesnt sell u well enough
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
nwolisar:
Drop ur number, people are prudent and very careful now, I inclusive, ur monicker is just a few days old, it means u might have another... And honestly doesnt sell u well enough

Don't have another one, I have been visiting as a guest but opened last month solely for this reason. I'm also scared of scam that's why I don't want to put my number here. You never know. If you guys don't help I understand you're afraid, if I lose this deal it's nt d end of d wrld. Anoda wil com, I have till monday.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by nwolisar: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2016
chairandtable:

Don't have another one, I have been visiting as a guest but opened last month solely for this reason. I'm also scared of scam that's why I don't want to put my number here. You never know. If you guys don't help I understand you're afraid, if I lose this deal it's nt d end of d wrld. Anoda wil com, I have till monday.
Send a pm let's talk....
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
nwolisar:
Send a pm let's talk....

I already did, waiting for your reply.
Re: I Need An Investor, See The Interest by nwolisar: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2016
So, who said this world is a small place must have been a genius.... I gave the OP my contact on Saturday via mail, and unfortunately i couldnt talk with HER after she introduced herself, I attended a wedding and was very tired when I got home, though I saw her missed calls, I could not not return it. Fastforward yesterday, I called her after church, and we were in thesame location in Benin. We discussed in detail, and today, we'll finalise hopefully today, am drawing a contractual agreement, with one witness each for both of us.
OP is a brilliant Petité lady with avalanche Ideas, and there are thousand or millions of her out there, and when we dont to invest in them, due to fear of being scammed or any other reasons, we may be quenching the fire, killing the passion and indirectly not creating jobs for others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Key Into This New Investment And You Will Thank Me Later / How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney / I Earn 1k On It Daily, Watsap Me On 07031988199

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.