Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. (1476 Views)

Have You Used Shea Moisture Argan Oil Lotion Or Neutrogena?your Thoughts Please / Remove Dark Patches And Get A More Glow And Even Toned Skin Naturally At Home / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. by OhemaaGrace(f): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Am not all that fair person. I used bronze tone and later find out it was changing my complexion leaving my knuckles, ankles, elbows and knees dark. I've stop using it and now using eversheen cocoa butter but still. Please help i need a body lotion to clear the dark patches.
Re: Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. by agoadiv(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
OhemaaGrace:
Am not all that fair person. I used bronze tone and later find out it was changing my complexion leaving my knuckles, ankles, elbows and knees dark. I've stop using it and now using eversheen cocoa butter but still. Please help i need a body lotion to clear the dark patches.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. by agoadiv(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Tee Shirts / New York Fashion Week 2016: Street Style. / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.