Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Enyimba Fc Football Pitch - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Fc Football Pitch (6800 Views)

Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

Yes Kano pillars be d only club wey don win the NPFL or even NPL 3x in a roll, prove me wrong.

This was your statement that you made which is wrong that brought me into this argument.

You said Pillars is the only club to win the NPFL

The other poster countered your claim and provided facts.

Then you went ahead to say vvvv

honeric01:

Help me with a link to that abeg..
Btw, do you even know when NPL was established and also NPFL?

Meaning you believe because the League then when Enyimba won it 3ce in a row wasn't called NPFL, so it shouldn't be considered
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

This was your statement that you made which is wrong that brought me into this argument.

You said Pillars is the only club to win the NPFL

The other poster countered your claim and provided facts.

Then you went ahead to say vvvv

Meaning you believe because the League then when Enyimba won it 3ce in a row wasn't called NPFL, so it shouldn't be considered

You sabi pass this na haba..

NPL was formed 2002 by Galadima
NPFL was formed in 2012.

As far these 2 are concerned, KP remains d only club, but when it comes to the NL in general, Heartland FC ( Iwuanyanwu nationale) remains the king of B2B.

Oga you suppose know this abi dragging right don blind you?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

You sabi pass this na haba..

NPL was formed 2002 by Galadima
NPFL was formed in 2012.

As far these 2 are concerned, KP remains d only club, but when it comes to the NL in general, Heartland FC ( Iwuanyanwu nationale) remains the king of B2B.

Oga you suppose know this abi dragging right don blind you?

I know that, so bro, if you want to discuss the NPFL with a novice, a first timer, would you exclude the pre-NPFL era so that you can conveniently say Kano Pillars is the king of back-to-back
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

You keep on referring to their difference.

The only difference I see here is the change of name.

The NPFL is also called GloPL, on Wikipedia it is called Nigeria Premier League.

The Federations cup was formally known as Challenge cup. All these are name changes that shouldn't warrant argument in the first place.

Yes i referred to the change of name, the change of now says alot too, its used to distinguish past winners from current winners.

you can also use the era of 6 countries playing the world cup/nations cup to differentiate a period where 32/24 teams play.

The latter would be more competitive than the former, true or false?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

I know that, so bro, if you want to discuss the NPFL with a novice, a first timer, would you exclude the pre-NPFL era so that you can conveniently say Kano Pillars is the king of back-to-back

But i wasn't discussing with a novice na abi u be novice? lol
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

Yes i referred to the change of name, the change of now says alot too, its used to distinguish past winners from current winners.

you can also use the era of 6 countries playing the world cup/nations cup to differentiate a period where 32/24 teams play.

The latter would be more competitive than the former, true or false?

True, but that won't stop you from crediting past winners then. Like for us, it pains us that we are sharing same number of titles with Enugu Rangers that hasn't won anything for over 30 years.

But despite the controversy surrounding it, Rangers have won the NPFL 6 times more than Kano Pillars tongue
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

But i wasn't discussing with a novice na abi u be novice? lol

No, I am not grin

But, there are others reading and they would swallow your assertions as true. That's what I want to correct grin grin

The only bragging right you have over us is that long unbeaten run. You can see that was why I was excited to break the news quickly for FP. And if you want to know, when the scores was 0-2 to Nasarawa, I had composed that article in my Notepad waiting to post it on NL at full time
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

No, I am not grin

But, there are others reading and they would swallow your assertions as true. That's what I want to correct grin grin

The only bragging right you have over us is that long unbeaten run. You can see that was why I was excited to break the news quickly for FP. And if you want to know, when the scores was 0-2 to Nasarawa, I had composed that article in my Notepad waiting to post it on NL at full time

What i said remains the truth bro.

NPL/NPFL B2B2B winner remains KP.
NL (general) B2B2B2B winner remains Heartland.

Nothing different, it remains the truth...
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

True, but that won't stop you from crediting past winners then. Like for us, it pains us that we are sharing same number of titles with Enugu Rangers that hasn't won anything for over 30 years.

But despite the controversy surrounding it, Rangers have won the NPFL 6 times more than Kano Pillars tongue

Lets stick to specifics.

who has won the BPL the more?

How come they started counting from 1992? did the premiership start in 1992? why did they use 1992 and not 1889 or thereabouts?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/11576841/Premier-League-title-winners-ranked-in-pictures.html

m.premierleague.com/content/premierleague/en-gb/history.html

google it and see the way they will explain to you.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
I swear I wasn't expecting such childish argument from dis guy @honeric.....it simply shows how little ur knowledge about football is.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel To Leave Bayern Munich At End Of Season / Saturday Sure Winning Games. Enjoy / Serena Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.