Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Enyimba Fc Football Pitch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Fc Football Pitch (6752 Views)

Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2015
It's disheartening reading comments about enyimba fc having the worst pitch ...I guess because of the rainy season which made the soil/grass moist people drew conclusion immediately.
Well it might interest you to know that after the nest of champions in uyo,enyimba international stadium's pitch in ABA is the only well maintained NATURAL turf in the country

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by bluaero(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2015
angry
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Jaypea98: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
honeric01 .
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
I don't get...

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by taiocol: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
doesn't change the fact that your pitch is poor. grin

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2015
phrankchek:
It's disheartening reading comments about enyimba fc having the worst pitch ...I guess because of the rainy season which made the soil/grass moist people drew conclusion immediately.
Well it might interest you to know that after the nest of champions in uyo,enyimba international stadium's pitch in ABA is the only well maintained NATURAL turf in the country
Don't mind the haters.They are jealous of Enyimba's success.

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Icon4s(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
That pitch is usually terrible during d rains though it can look adorable during d dry season.

I think d soil is poor in permeability. Work needs to b done on dat pitch.

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
taiocol:
doesn't change the fact that your pitch is poor. grin

Soo can u tell me the state of the pitch (presently) at which ur local club play every weekend?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Arcard(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
enyimba stadium need beautification even d city sef

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by taiocol: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
phrankchek:

Soo can u tell me the state of the pitch (presently) at which ur local club play every weekend?
poor during the rainy season but better than enyimba
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
phrankchek:

i love that of kano pillars..
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Arcard:
enyimba stadium need beautification even d city sef
Yep. The stadium isn't befitting for a club like Enyimba
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Arcard(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
CFCfan:

Yep. The stadium isn't befitting for a club like Enyimba
i think enyimba shld switch to astro turf cus maintaining natural turf dy gv them tough time nd its mks d league boring to watch. i was watching it yesterday i was nt impressed i jst tuned in to psl celtics v chief very entertaining game al bcus of d pitch
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
taiocol:

poor during the rainy season but better than enyimba

Which is?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
when a pitch is not properly drained during the rainy time, then it is a poor pitch bro
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
My brother, no mind all these haters with basket mouth wey full Nairaland.

Every other club in Nigeria can only wish and dream of being like Enyimba! Even the the match analysts when Enyimba played Rangers in Aba said it themselves that Enyimba pitch is one of the bests in Nigeria. It's just because of the persistent rain in Aba. Against Kano Pillars, Mozez Praise and his co analysts were also surprised that it took rain about 80 mins into the match before it showered lightly.

People can only display their Ignorance here on Nairaland cos most of them started following NPL this year.

With the level of rainfall in the Niger Delta, you all haters should show me a natural pitch like Enyimba's that doesn't flood when it rains heavily?

Even with the pictures you posted, they're still hating.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2015
krattoss:
i love that of kano pillars..
Go check the difference between Enyimba and Kano Pillars pitches, then come back and say something else
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Lordave:
My brother, no mind all these haters with basket mouth wey full Nairaland.

Every other club in Nigeria can only wish and dream of being like Enyimba! Even the the match analysts when Enyimba played Rangers in Aba said it themselves that Enyimba pitch is one of the bests in Nigeria. It's just because of the persistent rain in Aba. Against Kano Pillars, Mozez Praise and his co analysts were also surprised that it took rain about 80 mins into the match before it showered lightly.

People can only display their Ignorance here on Nairaland cos most of them started following NPL this year.

With the level of rainfall in the Niger Delta, you all haters should show me a natural pitch like Enyimba's that doesn't flood when it rains heavily?

Even with the pictures you posted, they're still hating.

U just spoke my mind.all this peeps that started watching d npfl dis season are the one saying all dis stuff about enyimba pitch.....

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lordave:
Go check the difference between Enyimba and Kano Pillars pitches, then come back and say something else
natural and artificial..

How does it change the fact that their field of play is marvelous?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
krattoss:
natural and artificial..

How does it change the fact that their field of play is marvelous?
Yeah it's marvellous while watching other people play on it on the television. You can make a little more inquiry on how players feel playing on it in a hot afternoon. No matter what, if your turf is not at least a hybrid like Allianz Arena's, please don't compare it wit a natural turf.

The OP is talking about natural turf, so please find a natural turf in the Niger Delta or Western Nigeria apart from Akwa-Ibom International stadium and compare it with Enyimba.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lordave:
Yeah it's marvellous while watching other people play on it on the television. You can make a little more inquiry on how players feel playing on it in a hot afternoon. No matter what, if your turf is not at least a hybrid like Allianz Arena's, please don't compare it wit a natural turf.

The OP is talking about natural turf, so please find a natural turf in the Niger Delta or Western Nigeria apart from Akwa-Ibom International stadium and compare it with Enyimba.
how about adokiye amekiesiamakka stadium
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you OP

While they are busy complaining about the state of Enyimba's pitch, we are on the verge of lifting the NPFL title for a record 7th time. They that have the "perfect" pitch, why are they not topping the League table

More...

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ajibel:
Thank you OP

While they are busy complaining about the state of Enyimba's pitch, we are on the verge of lifting the NPFL title for a record 7th time. They that have the "perfect" pitch, why are they not topping the League table

More...

abi oo
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Verge of lifting the NPFL when we still have about 14 games to go? i dey laugh o grin grin grin
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by taiocol: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:
Verge of lifting the NPFL when we still have about 14 games to go? i dey laugh o grin grin grin
ABA WEED
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
krattoss:
how about adokiye amekiesiamakka stadium
Can we see the pictures of it before after heavy rain?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by robosky02(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

am sure he needs to check the meaning of "verge" because you jouney still far.
anything can still happen watch out for

sunshine

kano pillars

rangers

others
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lordave:
Can we see the pictures of it before after heavy rain?
time will tell
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
robosky02:

am sure he needs to check the meaning of "verge" because you jouney still far. anything can still happen watch out for
sunshine
kano pillars
rangers
others
Pillars? Rangers? You must be having a laugh.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
taiocol:

ABA WEED
Anything can happen, but Enyimba are favourites to win the title.There is nothing wrong with what he said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee / Super Eagles Beat Liberia 2 - 0 In A Friendly Match In Monrovia / Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.