Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed (22066 Views)

Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
sammyj:
Although I am not a fan of Aregbesola on this, but the truth is that the governor put himself in this mess by embarking on too many white elephant projects. However, we should also not rule out how the clueless one GEJ messed up the economy with his corrupt practices along with his wailing wailers association PDP who refused to respect and listen to the concerns raised by many Nigerians about saving for the raining days rather than looting the common wealth of the country !!!
why are you blaming GEJ? Did he not emphasise to governors to pay theri workers salaries first when revenue was dwindling? Aregberascal should tell us what happened to Osun state under him
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
he don do you nah.. Kilode cry
I'm sorry if I took it personal but I was in Osogbo via Offa and I can tell you that the tales on ground wasn't palatable at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by porah(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Be optimistic with your leaders and don't be pessimistic with them especially some people with a good mind and vision like Governor Aregbesola.... ..

Proudly osunite

Am very sure you don't live in any town in osun state becos if you do you won't even dare to say dt aregbesola is a man with good mind and vision.osun state is in a stand still position nothing is moving even d education sector is nothing to write home about,for a whole session der is no exam and @ d end they al b promoted is that wot they are proud of .osun state is so pathetic @ the moment

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Pelupelu: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank God oooooo.... This LIER would have been defending Fayemi in Ekiti state..

We shaped our fate with our ballots.....

May God safe our brothers in Osun state as soon as they are ready to be liberated.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Pelupelu: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank God oooooo.... This LIER would have been defending Fayemi in Ekiti state..

We shaped our fate with our ballots.....

May God safe our brothers in Osun state as soon as they are ready to be liberated.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

And what is the Bigi about Anambra State Governor increasing salary since last year? Go and deepen your research, Aregbesola approved payment of salaries more than minimum wages since about 3-4 years ago.

To be candid, he is not a poor Governor as painted, but he bites more than what he can chew in my own opinion. Despite the drastic reduction in FG allocations, how can a state like Osun without much internally generated revenue embark on the following:

1. Cancellation of PTA fee

2. Provision of Uniforms for school pupil

3. Provision of meal for pupils

4. Provision of Opon Imo for pupils

5. Embarking on construction of ultra-modern school buildings

6. Provision of school buses for pupils etc

The question is - how can a State like Osun without much functioning industries nor much internally-generated revenue embark on all these project that even a state like Lagos with better allocations and revenues cannot sustain?

Aregbesola needs re-orientation: freedom is not even free in Freetown.
So define poverty for me when a state governor cannot actualize any of the above mentioned projects he willingly embarked upon without the funds to see them through. Be candid. Gov Aregbe is suffering from poverty of ideas and Osun state is suffering from poverty of leadership
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by legendsilver(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Pro people programmes with large kickbacks and money laundering opportunities!!

He built schools and 60% of the core teaching staff are Corp members(who are also owed) Confirmed!

Helicopters - for aerial security but it's being used by the Governor and immediate family member or top members of APC

Well it's people project as the state house of assembly members are in his pocket and they represent the people and they found no guile of corruption.

We are watching and documenting!
Keep watching n keep documenting until ur ink goes dry n ur dubious document gets eaten by RAT
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
redsconsult:
Food is ready ..wailing wailers

since people like u luv accepting excuses 4 failures, then i rest my case. just hope dat other osun people dont have d same mind set tongue
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
gratiaeo:

I'm hearing this for the first time! So Osun and Oyo state are this poor and wretched but some niggas will make us believe that Osun IGR is bigger than entire SE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
sammyj:
Although I am not a fan of Aregbesola on this, but the truth is that the governor put himself in this mess by embarking on too many white elephant projects. However, we should also not rule out how the clueless one GEJ messed up the economy with his corrupt practices along with his wailing wailers association PDP who refused to respect and listen to the concerns raised by many Nigerians about saving for the raining days rather than looting the common wealth of the country !!!

r u saying dat GEJ taught Aregbesola n osun APC how 2 mess their economy?. if dat be d case dont say it loud cos people maybe offended
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by neocortex: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
anonimi:

Good question.
Make I try answer then aminat508 can confirm if I am correct or not-

- since Osunites ate the juju-laced and jazz-soaked Aregbe rice & odourless fufu, abi ke

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

Atenuje elebi (greedy senselessness) na im dey kill our people I swear.
When shall we redeem ourselves from mental SLAVERY

Your head dey dere!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
No problem they will be ashamed when next election come up in Osun,whether he rights his wrongs or not,APC is berift of ideas in Osun & they are too proud & arrogant even in the midst of abissmal failure.
All the uncompleted projects that littered everywhere is a fraudulent way of syphoning the state money.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by DWJOBScom(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
legendsilver:

Keep watching n keep documenting until ur ink goes dry n ur dubious document gets eaten by RAT

Thank you my friend!
I will simply copy and paste the link......
Thank you again

Eh......sorry I don't have rodents in my house, it's a decent place

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by catchmeifucan: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are we on dating site lol
midolian:
what do u mean by that? Her eyes were never closed. I am for her and she is for me. E0D
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by midolian(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
catchmeifucan:
Are we on dating site lol
lol
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by tola268: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
front247:
Lie lie mohammed at it again
Liar Muhammed maybe Aregbesola inherited lie from you. You should keep shut of what you don't know
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Tripleclick(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

And what is the Bigi about Anambra State Governor increasing salary since last year? Go and deepen your research, Aregbesola approved payment of salaries more than minimum wages since about 3-4 years ago.

To be candid, he is not a poor Governor as painted, but he bites more than what he can chew in my own opinion. Despite the drastic reduction in FG allocations, how can a state like Osun without much internally generated revenue embark on the following:

1. Cancellation of PTA fee

2. Provision of Uniforms for school pupil

3. Provision of meal for pupils

4. Provision of Opon Imo for pupils

5. Embarking on construction of ultra-modern school buildings

6. Provision of school buses for pupils etc

The question is - how can a State like Osun without much functioning industries nor much internally-generated revenue embark on all these project that even a state like Lagos with better allocations and revenues cannot sustain?

Aregbesola needs re-orientation: freedom is not even free in Freetown.
he is visionless...... das y u gux r proud of him... Nonsense... tomorrow u will tel us dia revenue is bigger dn anambra own
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by tiptopy03(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Be optimistic with your leaders and don't be pessimistic with them especially some people with a good mind and vision like Governor Aregbesola.... ..

Proudly osunite cheesy cheesy
You may be Osunites but u are not based in OSUN. Aregbesola is a failure and the worst thing that can ever happen to OSUN.
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Tripleclick(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
[color=]OSUN IGR IS HIGHER THAN ALL THE IGR OF SOUTH EAST STATE[/color]

JOKE OF THE YEAR

YORUBA SABI MAKE MOUTH, ONCE DE OPEN STORE BEGIN PRINT NEWSPAPER THY CAN WRITE ANY PROPAGANDA... AWOLOWO DD IT AND LATER DIED LIKE A RAT
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by basadenet: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
The name speak for itself, somebody is call liar Muhammed, so we should expect more big lies upon lies. Gov. Aregbesola has failed the people of osun state.
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Abduljabarr: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=sammyj post=37154266]Although I am not a fan of Aregbesola on this, but the truth is that the governor put himself in this mess by embarking on too many white elephant projects. However, we should also not rule out how the clueless one GEJ messed up the economy with his corrupt practices along with his wailing wailers association PDP who refused to respect and listen to the concerns raised by many Nigerians about saving for the raining days rather than looting the common wealth of the country !!!
[/quote By blaming GEL for not saving for the raining day, you have ironically argued against your attempt to whitewash thief Aregbesola. All reasonable and patriotic people of Osun State were shocked to their marrows last week when Aregbe declared that in 2013 alone, he got #104 billion as revenues from the Federation Account , average of #8.5 billion every month then. Why wasn't he proactive and saving for a raining day like this hard time? To make the matter worse, it was during this that era of unprecedented surlus that Aregbe was still taking hundreds of billion naira loans without making them public. Aregbe represents hand -to -mouth improvident governance.
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Abduljabarr: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Lie Muhammed must have been drunk while saying all this bullshit!
This is how Aregbe has used blatant lies and flagrant propaganda to deceive, trick the Osun people and loot their treasury dry.
Lie Muhammed did not even know that Aregbe had confessed last week as regards the accurate figures of his revenues from the Federal Government. Aregbe declared publicly (and much to our chagrin) last week Monday that in this year alone, that is from January to June, he had received from the Federation account #24 billion , despite all the excuses and cries about the purported dwindling allocations. Now with this fact from Aregbe himself, it means that since January , Osun has been getting an average of #3.5 billion above. Or let's divide #24 billion by 6. And this useless Lai Muhammed says the last allocation that Aregbe received was around #400 million. This is how Aregbe and his team had been deceiving the people of Osun State as regards the State's financial figures and status. Aregbe just started declaring some accurate figure recently when many people and groups bombarded the EFCC with petitions against the corrupt Aregbe. I regret voting this man called Aregbe. God will expose all your financial atrocities more, because we trusted you but you betrayed us Elese kan ko nii lo laijiya!
Aregbe may end up in jail!
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Abduljabarr: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2015
See the way this Lying Muhammed presented it as if Aregbe was the one that started the school feeding programme!
Gov Oyinlola, who ruled the State before Aregbe started and implemented the programme without even making deafening noise about it like Aregbe is doing.
Aregbe is complete failure!
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by Abduljabarr: 1:11am On Aug 21, 2015
I leave in Osun State . Osun people/ workers are suffering, while Aregbe keeps spending fortunes on the servicing and maintenance of a helicopter bought with Osun tax payers' money, and flying around like a bird.
Osun workers are moaning and groaning over seven months' unpaid salaries, whereas Aregbe is busy renovating the Govt House, Opposite Laro High School, Okefia, Osogbo. People's Governor indeed!!! Oloriburuku, aborisa to n fi Islam boju, tosi n ko ere ba Islam!!!
Aregbe brought Oranmiyan first in 2005 but he observed that Osun people were so religious and they had gone beyond paganism, he went back to his political drawing board and came back with Islam and many people errouneouslly took him for a real Muslim and embraced his guber ambition. You think you are wise and crafty abi? Eniyan kan ko lee maatan awon eyan ki o tun maa tan Olohun ki igbeyin re dara tele now. It is not a curse, but Aregbe's problems and quagmires are just starting. All these national mess and embarrassment are just the very beginning of Ogbeni Aregbe's dishonourable and ignominious exit from Nigerian politics.
This is food for thought for those nincompoops whose objective, patriotic and logical reasoning faculties have been incarcerated by the fetish, diabolical and fraudulent Aregbesola. Thanks you!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by sammyj: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2015
.......... grin grin
buchilino:

r u saying dat GEJ taught Aregbesola n osun APC how 2 mess their economy?. if dat be d case dont say it loud cos people maybe offended
Re: Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed by ibietela2(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2015
gratiaeo:

I'm hearing this for the first time! So Osun and Oyo state are this poor and wretched but some niggas will make us believe that Osun IGR is bigger than entire SE

So Passingshot is from one of the parasites.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos / Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death / Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.